Scary Stuff, What Should I Do ?

MaiVelleeHaan

please tuhintuhin penji dont say ji, im not even worth that additional word, mere ch koi gunh vi nai jis nal ji nal koi manu bulaa sakeh, even dogs get more respect that me and love from their owners, as they are loyal to their maliks, i cant even be loyal to Maharaj ji, just Simran is fine, i feel ashamed u sayin ji to me.

Jaspreetooo choti penji sanu dasi jaiyii ok ke tek hegi? Bit worried about you, did u eat something?>

Hun ki hogea? Hide and seek kio kheli jandi? Can you talk to your masi about this? What's your dad sayin? Are you very sensitive that whenever an elder says somethin you have to hide? If its somethin else you should talk to a professional. You see choti penji we can only give you honsla on here, but god does rest. We dont know exactly what is happening with you and your family, and any advice would be harmful without the full details.

You need to talk to a professional. Kado thak hide and seek khelugi?

You have to push yourself a bit to get that help. Sounds like either you got hormonal issues depression or you are on receiving end of some sort of abuse? These are just guesses so sorry if i said wrong, but we can only give you moral support you understand that right?

Sometimes desi elders say things and it hurts us. Nothin is officially over, Sherni ban choti penji, you have to talk to somebody, your masii suggest.

Hi,

Why dont you try waking up and going for a run/jog/walk. I think you need to start doing things in your spare time to stop you over thinking.

Maybe start little craft projects. i'm not sure where youre from but in the UK we have places like Hobbycraft. It will keep your mind occupied.

Maybe start going to the gym etc too.

Over-thinking is horrible. A lot of us do it but everyone has different ways of handling it. You just need to find yours.

ok on lighter side i will now do some dialogue :lol2: bagi :tongue2: from kal ho na ho ......... hmm tumhe kya lagta hai ke ishwar ne saari duniya ka bhoj tumhare nazuk kandho par daal diya hai

ishwar se prarthana karne ka kya fiada ,agar tum uske de gaye zindagi ki kadar na kar sako

Tumhare paas joh hai tumhare hisaab se kam hai ... lekin kisi doosre ke nazar se dekho

tumhare paas bahut kuch hai jiyo muskurao kya pta kal ho na ho............ :chairspin: :happytyper: :angeljump: :whistle:

• 2 years later...

Bhen ji eho sleep paralysis di awastha hai ji

Loki esnu paise kharach ke, trainings kar kar ke, sikhde aa

Sleep paralysis vi ahnde jisto agge thodi aatma bahar nikal ke fer wapis aa jndi hai

Scary lgda hunda bahut jiada kioki tusi eh dimensions to bina kisey doosri dimension vich enter krke fer es dimension vich wapis aa jnde ho, daro na

Jo hunda osnu shaanti naal naam japde dekhi jawo

Yes I've had sleep paralysis too. It's important to have full sleep, as fatigue may affect one also.

Also listening to shabads before going to sleep helps.

UTI uninary tract infection can cause considerable pain. When your body is down then you are more prone. Drinking lots of water definitely helps. At 18 your hormones are all haywire. That is why you are going through all these mixed emotions. A trip to the doctor and perhaps a urine test will get you sorted. UTI or ear infections can sometimes make you feel dizzy.

I myself was a mess at 18. Believe me life gets better as those teenage years come to a gradual end. Good healthy diet and positive thoughts are vital to a healthy existence. Stop hating people too. You still got a lot to learn.

Youth does not come again. The seconds you waste in hate and self pity will never come back ever again. They are lost forever. Therefore always use your time wisely.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use