Question Bout Khalistan - Technicalities

India would have backing from a lot of nations? India is a developing nation. Do you think the world will support us (what do we have when compared to India?), they will just lose valuble trade with India.

It's great talking about it and imagining a Sikh land, but do you honestly think we can get a country? We can't even run gurdware without being at each others necks! People stealing from gurdwara golaks, imagine if they had a country....

Our leaders don't even go and stand with those who just want justice do you think they will stand with us when we demand a country?

India would have backing from a lot of nations? India is a developing nation. Do you think the world will support us (what do we have when compared to India?), they will just lose valuble trade with India.

It's great talking about it and imagining a Sikh land, but do you honestly think we can get a country? We can't even run gurdware without being at each others necks! People stealing from gurdwara golaks, imagine if they had a country....

Our leaders don't even go and stand with those who just want justice do you think they will stand with us when we demand a country?

Hang on a minute. The white Christians argue with each other in their churches and then they habitually go off in a huff and make their own sperate churches with new denominations. Then, because they habitually can't stop arguing, some of these new protestants then go off and start their own new churches with yet newer denominations. The vicars in the established church say they don;t really believe in god. The priests in the other churches fiddle with kiddies. Both are still arguing with hate and venom about letting women be involved whilst 80% of the churches have, over the last few decades, been turned into either pubs or Sikh Gurdwaras.

So........bearing in mind their absolutely terrible track record in running their religious affairs without argument and war......why are you not suggesting that every nation on earth that is a white christian country should immediately be stripped of it's nationhood ?

For those who say Khalistan is a hopeless and fruitless dream, i would ask them is it better to live as a slave to a system that has committed 2 genocides on your people and attacked your holiest shrines? looted your historical religious manuscripts and continues to deny your people justice and equality before the law? That nation being India and system being geared towards suppression and oppression of minority rights.

I think these kind of fools who have a slave mentality should stop calling themselves Sikhs if they think living in a slave system is fine.... Sikh ideology and history is testimony to always fight the system that is corrupt and Sikhs are a sovereign free people. The only slave we should be is slave to waheguru and spreading his deen not slave to any earthly government or ideology.

@ genie agree with some of what you said. Bout oppression however the most important people are the ones who would live in khalistan. Most vote badal which has showed they need an alternative. Or khalistanis need a party with manifest. Maan sad is one but gets low votes. He also.has links with other monorities.

The Sikhs of Punjab and in India generally need to decide how to formulate a Khalistan. They know the ground realities how best to deal with the situation, we can only act as funders, guiders and supporters of their wishes. But it is clear the Indian union govt is a mafia state run by corrupt sold out politicians who in turn work NOT in the interests of the ordinary citizen of india but their own by filling their pockets in offshore swiss bank accounts.

The Indian "democratic" system is a legacy of the British raj they left it to the indians to rule over the masses while they enjoy the luxuries of life at the top, the british in turn left india on assurances they would covertly rule over them via proxy via the commonwealth and the head of the commonwealth is the monarch of united kingdom (Queen Elizabeth).

One thing we cant allow in Khalistan is Dal Khalsa UK to spearhead the movement they are too close to pakistan and would alienate the hindu's and Sikh sects. They would be a disaster if they lead the movement.

Dal Khalsa is like the shiv sena of Sikhism but dal khalsa doesnt even have the bite that shiv sena has at the moment so they like to shout alot to raise communal tensions as can be seen when they over exaggerate situations and over egg the pudding and thus lose credibility event after event that people dont really take things they say seriously any more.

I would also want Pakistan broken as they cannot be trusted for a single day once Khalistan has become a reality. West Punjab can remain an entity separate from Khalistan but it should not be Pakistan. Sindh, Baluchistan, Pakhtunkhwa should all be independant entities, thereby lessening the chances of a larger Pakistan causing any trouble for us in future. They might be our Punjabi brothers, but these same Punjabi "brothers" have shown their warm brotherhood to us in 1947 and all those wars they had with India. So its better if their power is comparatively reduced than it is now, for our own good. You don't want the red-capped Jaahil Hameed jumping towards Khalistan moaning Ghazwa-E-Hind on the top of his voice.

I totally agree with u Mehtab Veerji. The minute Pakistan disintegrates there will be nothing left to hold India together. So long as Pakistan survives as a single country then Delhi will continue copying Islamabad and Beijing in not giving freedom to minorities. I would like to see a free Tibet and free independent countries all over India and Pakistan but it seems like a distant dream as I just can't see either China or Pakistan splitting up any time soon.

One thing is for sure: we can't be 'sache puttar' and then get left looking like idiots (when such alliances invariably turn sour sooner or later) when forging these alliances. We've got to be two steps ahead of any potential ally, because I can guarantee you THEY will be three steps ahead of us, lol. As long as the alliance is strong, then we should behave honourably, but when you get wind of chalakhiyan or betrayal, always consider your own side first, but equally don't make life-long enemies because you never know whose door you'll have to knock on in the future! Does this kind of mentality and approach sound like the kind of thing we're capable of? I'll reserve judgement on that, hahaha.

ਵੀਰਜੀ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਇਹ ਬੜ੍ਹੀ ਸਿਆਣੀ ਗੱਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ। ਵੈਸੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਪੋਸਟ ਤੋਂ ਮਾਲੂਮ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਏ ਕਿ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ਤੇ ਹਿੰਦੁਆਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਇਸ਼ਾਰਾ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ। ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ, ਇਹੀ ਨੀਤੀ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਅਪਨਾਉਣੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਹੈ। ਕਦੇ ਭੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਤੇ ਅਖਾਂ ਮੀਟਕੇ ਨਾ ਯਕੀਨ ਕਰੋ, ਤੇ ਨਾਹੀਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਨਾਲ ਸਦਾ ਲਈ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨੀ ਰਖੋ, ਕਿਓਂਕੀ ਨਵੇ ਮਿਤਰ ਕਦੇ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ਬਨ ਸਕਦੇ ਨੇ, ਤੇ ਪੁਰਾਣੇ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ਨਵੇ ਮਿਤਰ।

For those who say Khalistan is a hopeless and fruitless dream, i would ask them is it better to live as a slave to a system that has committed 2 genocides on your people and attacked your holiest shrines? looted your historical religious manuscripts and continues to deny your people justice and equality before the law? That nation being India and system being geared towards suppression and oppression of minority rights.

I think these kind of fools who have a slave mentality should stop calling themselves Sikhs if they think living in a slave system is fine.... Sikh ideology and history is testimony to always fight the system that is corrupt and Sikhs are a sovereign free people. The only slave we should be is slave to waheguru and spreading his deen not slave to any earthly government or ideology

I totally agree with what you have written above but I still think Khalistan is a distant dream.... It is not bound to happen anytime soon...There is so much corruption and patit puna in Sikh community... last time I went to Punjab, 80 percent youth is mona..."sirgum".... It is very hard to find amritdhari singhs...

Let me tell you they are too proud to be Indians.. like I was when I first left India ( I was 15yrs old and had no idea about 1984 and aftermath so is the case with Sikh youth like me.... The first problem is ignorance and second problem is "they don't care" and third problem is that they are groomed to be "gandhiwadi" by the "peace loving govt...

There are countless things which need to be fixed before we can even think about Khalistan