Question Bout Khalistan - Technicalities

One thing is for sure: we can't be 'sache puttar' and then get left looking like idiots (when such alliances invariably turn sour sooner or later) when forging these alliances. We've got to be two steps ahead of any potential ally, because I can guarantee you THEY will be three steps ahead of us, lol. As long as the alliance is strong, then we should behave honourably, but when you get wind of chalakhiyan or betrayal, always consider your own side first, but equally don't make life-long enemies because you never know whose door you'll have to knock on in the future! Does this kind of mentality and approach sound like the kind of thing we're capable of? I'll reserve judgement on that, hahaha.

This is called "diplomacy" which I think is a must for this purpose....................but before getting the Khalistan, we need to have an honest and a fearless leader like Sant Ji who could run "raaj" peacefully and effectively........but on the other thought mahapurkhs like Sant ji can't be diplomatic because of their avastha (I might be wrong as 6th Guruji was running a raaj being a Saint).......so we need a leader like Maharaja Ranjit Singh who could be a Gursikh as well as diplomatic.....also we'll need more gursikhs to act as leaders to take care of the sub-duties..

aslo Khalistan will be formed when sikhs "kehni" and "karni" becomes Khaalas

I am NOT AGAINST Khalistan or Sant Bhindranwale. Why the hell are you making me out to be some sort of missonary? Where have I said anything about not wanting Khalistan or saying it was a bad idea? Never have I said arms shouldn't be kept in a gurdwara. Who put you in a position to judge and lead a witch hunt against people you consider missonarys and Uncle Toms?

I do NOT care about India. And I know it has done wrong to many minorities and there is no justice. So I don't have this slave mentality you talk about.

All I am saying is taht some of our leaders do not care about Sikhi, they just see a way to get money and status. If the mangement of gurdware can cause that much trouble, imagine how these people will react to a country.

This is called "diplomacy" which I think is a must for this purpose....................but before getting the Khalistan, we need to have an honest and a fearless leader like Sant Ji who could run "raaj" peacefully and effectively........but on the other thought mahapurkhs like Sant ji can't be diplomatic because of their avastha (I might be wrong as 6th Guruji was running a raaj being a Saint).......so we need a leader like Maharaja Ranjit Singh who could be a Gursikh as well as diplomatic.....also we'll need more gursikhs to act as leaders to take care of the sub-duties..

This is what I am trying to get at. Have a leader who will bring us together and stop fights.

For those who want khalsa raj it aint happening in this life time not unless there is a global nuclear holocaust or some armageddon type global catastrophe and Sikhs lead humanity to khalsa raj in the aftermarth.

There is more chance of an alien spaceship landing on the white house lawn than khalsa raj of historical times.....those times are long and gone...the samosay pakoray eating in gurdwara brigade who opose khalistan or always think negatively about not being slaves to anti-sikh systems.....do not see the ground realities that without political power your voice as a community as a stateless nation as a religion is not heard in this globalised world.

Khalistan is the only solution for Sikhs to have their religion and populations safeguarded.

aslo Khalistan will be formed when sikhs "kehni" and "karni" becomes Khaalas

who says a khalsa cannot be a diplomat we r santsipahi not a hindu sandhu... we r khatri nor bhamans

^^ waheguru ji I already said I might be wrong.....being diplomat sometimes means to be selfish to some extent or "mauka-prasat", meaning to see one's own good.........Politics is all about twisting things......and sant mahapurkhs are more on "innocence" side....

^^ waheguru ji I already said I might be wrong.....being diplomat sometimes means to be selfish to some extent or "mauka-prasat", meaninf to see one's own good.........

VEERJI DAAS CAN ALSO BE WRONG BUT ONE DOESN'T EVERYTIME NEED TO BE A BAD PERSON TO DO RAJ.... DASNE PATSHAH ALSO WAS GREATEST KING OF ANANDPUR SAHIB IN HUMAN JAMA THOUGH GURU SAHIB IS KING OF WHOLE UNIVERSE FROM BEGINNING

People here seem to think that being a landlocked country not disadvantage at all.

When you are land locked>>>>you depend on your neighbours for access to their land & air space>>>>very vital for the the economy, for trade & commerce with countries around the world.

Being dependant on India and Pakistan for this is not ideal, as they will forever use this card to make us give into their demands.

People here genuinely think for the long term. And I continously talk about the economy because self empowerment is vital. Punjabis cant even manage Gurughars properly, what to talk about nation?

Kudos to LegalSingh for countering what I can only class as the Uncle Toms on this forum.

If you listen to the speeches of Sant Bhindranwale, he constantly gave example after example of why the Sikhs are slaves in India. This is prior to Bluestar, Woodrose, the genocide of Sikhs across India and the fake encounters of Sikh youth. Now what was the reason for him to do all this? It was because of the uncle toms among the Sikhs who would come up with a thousand and one excuses to explain away the discrimination the Sikhs suffered.

Unfortunately for some people here, having a whole generation of Sikh youth murdered is not enough of a reason to want the future generations to be safe and secure in Khalistan. No is asking anyone to pick up an AK47 and go to India. All you need is to get rid of your slavish mentality and everything else will fall into place. Do you think that if the Sikhs of Punjab had the same josh as that which was displayed in London on Sunday that Badal would be in power today? The same slavish mentality on display here is what has kept the Punjab from having a decent leadership and for making progress to becoming Khalistan.

The Sikhs of Punjab have at least got a excuse to have a slavish mentality. They have suffered a genocidal campaign from the India state. The young are brainwashed to think of themselves as Indians when they have nothing in common with people who live less than 300 miles away let along a 1000 miles away. The media constantly brands anyone who believes in Khalistan as a terrorism. YET I have come across many Sikhs from India online who though they have been through all the mass brainwashing, they still have come to the conclusion that Khalistan is a must for Sikhs. Compare those Sikhs who have refused to be brainwashed by both the educational system and the media with the Uncle Toms who have access to the most unbiased sources of what the Sikhs suffered and yet they come up with a thousand and one reasons for why Khalistan should not come about.

But what excuse have the Neos and the fancy bananas on this forum have. Nations who have suffered 1/10th of what the Sikhs have suffered yet they still strive for independence. Nations that have not even suffered a massacre yet they still want to to be independence. Scotland gets from from the UK than they put in, yet a significant minority of the Scots want independence. Yet on here we have people who know full well that a generation of Sikhs was destroyed and the survivors are being turned into drug addicts. I could understand if after the massacres the Indian government had pumped money and investment into Punjab and turned Jalandhar into a Bangalore or Ludhiana into a NOIDA. But they didn't, not only did they murder our brothers, rape our sisters, they now want us to pay for the privilege! Punjab is saddled by debts going back to the movement days. No wonder the typical Indian consider the Sikhs as fools and only fit to be laughed at.

If an Indian government official was to see what drivel some of the uncles Toms on here have written, he would think that the Sikhs don't care how we treat them, they will still remain fools and argue whether there should be a Khalistan or not. Do you think that if the situation heats up again the government wont use the same tactics as before given how many Uncle Toms still exist in our nation.

You get emotional and riled up for Khalistan just on the basis that , "we were wronged by Indian Gov, So we deserve Khalistan" . Your basis itself is "not enough".Wake up and smell the coffee and stop being a joker, NO ONE IN TODAYS WOLRD WILL FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND HAND DOWN KHALISTAN ON A SILVER PLATTER TO YOU(a minority) JUST BECAUSE THEY "FELL" YOUR PAIN AND SELF DETERMINATION FOR NATIONHOOD. It doesnt happen in the real world driven by self interest mate! Re-read my 1st post and think on the points I raised.

Ask youself, do the Sikhs DESERVE it today? (I am well informed of indian attrocities on us) But if people like on this forum were to administer khalistan, it will be a failed state with a mismanaged economy with no developement and high employment, agriculture nation lacking in natural resources, with no skills in wealth creation(under educated population). Oh wait, THIS IS WHAT PUNJAB IS TODAY! :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: