Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Dharam Yudh Morcha is the only best peaceful solution we have but who is willing to organize it and make it happen?

Good Post by a Singh on Punjab: "People are to blame for what's going on in Punjab. Unless they educate themselves on politics and basic human rights this badal will be replaced by another one and it will go on endlessly. "Fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me ". That's the way I see it."

After the article spread, A Dharm Yudh Morcha Situation will be easier to arrange. Mostly it will be in the streets and court arrests though wouldn't it, in the 80s Sant Ji could make speechs at Akal Takht Sahib.

Until the Clouds {Badals] are not ousted things won't change. He's an 86? year old cretin and hanging onto the CM throne like the dictators are in Africa and the Middle East, yet the silly people keep voting him and his gundi aulad in each time, why? I know they say punjabis have their akul/sense in their ankles, but this proves it to be a fact.

Thing is Veer who are the alternatives on the scene ?I can't think of one decent guys and this is the problem for the people I'm sure everyone and his majj is fed up to the back teeth and has been for the past three decades. Surely we need to create a new alternative educated, erudite young dharmic minds not those steeped in caste system, brown-nosing the majority parties .

Dharam Yudh Morcha is the only best peaceful solution we have but who is willing to organize it and make it happen?

Good Post by a Singh on Punjab: "People are to blame for what's going on in Punjab. Unless they educate themselves on politics and basic human rights this badal will be replaced by another one and it will go on endlessly. "Fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me ". That's the way I see it."

The last Dharam Yudh morcha of 1980s was headed by Badal and lakhs of Sikhs participated. What were the results of the morcha? Zero achievement to any demands of the Sikhs till date. Who are you trying to fool here.

The last Dharam Yudh morcha of 1980s was headed by Badal and lakhs of Sikhs participated. What were the results of the morcha? Zero achievement to any demands of the Sikhs till date. Who are you trying to fool here.

Dharm Yudh Morcha of the 1980s was headed by Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, not Badal. This Morcha like the wars of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji against Aurangzeb achieved the same as written in Zafarnama. Sikhs like you will never understand what victory means in Sikhi because you don't accept Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. Kharkusingh didn't pull the covers over your eyes. They were already covered, when you went on a long walk, in the bright sun, close to the beach with Dhunda and Panthpreet Singh while singing their praises.

It was headed by Singhs of ISYF and Sant Jarnail Singh ji. Longowal and Badals had their own political agenda and were working with India gov't/Indira to finish him off. Sikhs within our own panth are hurting us the most right now via with the help of agencies/RSS to divide us. We need unity and I can see that through the morcha. That morcha woke up people and realized they were slaves. Sikhs in Punjab should establish a morcha in my opinion but will it happen? Who knows..... I would like to hear your opinion on what they should do since you reject my idea.

Us Sikhs outside of Punjab can do a couple of steps in response to this. We are limited in helping whats going on Punjab. But what we can do at best is kick out everyone who has ties to SGPC from coming to gurdwaras in the West. Use Gurmat Purchar in gurdwara and also talk about current issues of the Sikh Panth to keep sangat updated. Boycott the Akal Takht Jathedar and SGPC. Kick out the dera "babas" out of the West if they were silent and didnt support Gurbaksh Singh ji because they are sheeps and don't want to help out with the Sikh quam's struggles as a Panth. If these solutions are too harsh but sorry what are we going to do? Let them make us fools and divide us?

Dharm Yudh Morcha of the 1980s was headed by Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, not Badal. This Morcha like the wars of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji against Aurangzeb achieved the same as written in Zafarnama. Sikhs like you will never understand what victory means in Sikhi because you don't accept Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. Kharkusingh didn't pull the covers over your eyes. They were already covered, when you went on a long walk, in the bright sun, close to the beach with Dhunda and Panthpreet Singh while singing their praises.

JSinghz You don't believe in Sri. Dasam. Granth.

isolation turned into desperation, Gurdeep Singh, crying, recounted to Balbir Singh: “It was not the prisoner life that was the biggest hardship I faced, but not being able to take care of my everyday needs- these needs were basic things, such as clean under garments, clothes, a toothbrush, soap, a turban to keep his head covered, footwear..."