Sign in to follow this  
S4NGH

Couple Take Lavan Side By Side, Question Anand Karaj Sikhi

I think this should be taken up by Akal Takht. The gurdwara committee and "gianis" should be brought to account for allowing such a tamasha to take place.

Complete idiocy.

• Like 2

Does anyone know this couple to give them an explanation. Once an explanation is given they both will know how stupid and silly they were to do it. The groom says he had his boyz lined up to manhandle anyone that spoke up against his "revolutionary" ways. Now that sounds more like a threat. How more immature can this guy be.

The family was also told that if anyone tried to interject in the wedding, they were supposed to take care of the interruption. “My boys knew what to do,” said Shawn.

Only thugs talk in this manner and there is no room for this kind of behavior in Sikhi. Does he really think Singhs will buy into this thuggish behavior? If I was his boy, I would have made sure he was humiliated and then told him why he was wrong. If this couple was about fighting traditions they should have fought a tradition which is not according to Sikhi. Obviously this thug is not bright enough to figure out the bride wearing red is a Hindu tradition and not a Sikh tradition as in Sikhi the bride can wear any color. Ignorance is bliss

Yeaaa buddy you really showed the Sikhs!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

• Like 2

When our Guru Sahibans got married, they were in front and their mehal ji was behind.

But of course, these people know better than the Guru. ...

None but hippy freak type kids who thinks that they are much much better than traditional dharma. These are same type who never faced any bigger problem in their like and they would shat their pants even hearing a small tire blowout on the street.

• Like 1

Does anyone know this couple to give them an explanation. Once an explanation is given they both will know how stupid and silly they were to do it. The groom says he had his boyz lined up to manhandle anyone that spoke up against his "revolutionary" ways. Now that sounds more like a threat. How more immature can this guy be.

Only thugs talk in this manner and there is no room for this kind of behavior in Sikhi. Does he really think Singhs will buy into this thuggish behavior? If I was his boy, I would have made sure he was humiliated and then told him why he was wrong. If this couple was about fighting traditions they should have fought a tradition which is not according to Sikhi. Obviously this thug is not bright enough to figure out the bride wearing red is a Hindu tradition and not a Sikh tradition as in Sikhi the bride can wear any color. Ignorance is bliss

Yeaaa buddy you really showed the Sikhs!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

his boys will know what to do hahaha. Let Dharamraj be the judge of his actions for only knows what will happen to him.

The guy seems like a complete <banned word filter activated> and what was his parents thinking when they named him Shawn Tucker!!!. I take it the surname is Thakar but no one spells it Tucker unless they are ashamed of their identity.

• Like 2

The guy seems like a complete <banned word filter activated> and what was his parents thinking when they named him Shawn Tucker!!!. I take it the surname is Thakar but no one spells it Tucker unless they are ashamed of their identity.

I bet they love eating their tucker daal aswel

• Like 2

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Anand Karaj is governed by the Sikh Reht Maryada (Sikh code of conduct and conventions).

The rules cannot be changed even if one 'thinks' they are right or wrong.

The persons attending the wedding mentioned in this post have failed to understand the true meaning of Anand Karaj. The message they needed to focus on was their union with god.

We have a guide here for further reading - http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikhism/sikh_anand_karaj.html

(Shawn Singh Tucker's next trick may be to give an equal amount of births compared to his wife...)

• Like 1