Is Gurinder Chadha Persuing Anti Sikh Male Agenda?

superkaur

To be fair to her she does try to promote Sikh themed heritage where she can. However I suspect the covert racist "white lovies" in the film industry and buddies she hangs around cant wait for the "house negro" to bash her own community men and paint her background in a bad light as possible in her film and productions. And as the white well off folk are her pay masters who have the power to finance the films and TV shows and they only chose those directors who will protray a certain theme that conveys the self hating racist message to asians / indian girls that you will only get far in life if you go against your own community and chose the "white western" way of life.... which in most cases destroys womens ability to form lasting relationships and find true happiness as the atheist/christian western white society these days is selfish very fickle they have no time for sense of community that working class whites had back in the days. They have created this desire in people to just want want want and me me me instant gratification kind of hedonistic consumerist lifestlye hence why so many divorces and food eating disorders and range of problems they wish not to address or never promote the negative traits of western society they created in films because they want to bash the ethnic / religious eastern ways of life more.

For them its better to focus and laugh, meddle with and point at the ethnics than themselves and see some of the hypocrisy and true horrors of society the upper/middle class whites have created for everyone with their ill thought out anti-freedom, hypocritical, discriminatory pro feminist legislations and other anti-social agenda's.

You know what i find most sad about this is that our Sikhs will not be bothered enough to even question gurinder chadha or other directors why theres no leading sikh male role models in any film / tv productions. If a muslim director was to create productions that had similar themes 2.6 million uk muslims would have a word or two to say to the director... our 800,000 or so UK Sikhs are so beaten down and having no pride or honour left in them that they wont even stand up for their own positive presentation no more.

What a great sight it would be to see a Sikh / indian male romancing a white woman addressing years of negative media stories about "brown men" or "asian men" or "brown arab looking terrorist guys" and publicity the likes of which only the black males have over come and enjoyed in industry so far with many of the leading men regularly being shown as the man gets the girls and most guys will envy.

Its politically acceptable to the media to show black man with white or asian woman, its politically acceptable to show an asian / idnian woman with a white man or homosexuals engaging in relationships. But in this racist anti-indian western media environment its not politically acceptable or breaking new grounds and challenging the status quo to show an Sikh / Indian guy with a white woman. I find that shows the racist and sexist agenda of those in industry have.

But luckily tho, on the desi rascals show, there are not any sikh characters/cast, apnay do their behsti on tv as it is,we dont need anymore, lets the gujjis n paks do their behsti on that show. Look at that pak girl rita siddiqui n the way she dresses n shows off her bikini, shockin!

yep better not go on hols to her dadakey or Nanakey she'll get sentenced to jail term like that bollywood actress veena malik or slapped like Gauhar Khan ...

You know what i find most sad about this is that our Sikhs will not be bothered enough to even question gurinder chadha or other directors why theres no leading sikh male role models in any film / tv productions. If a muslim director was to create productions that had similar themes 2.6 million uk muslims would have a word or two to say to the director... our 800,000 or so UK Sikhs are so beaten down and having no pride or honour left in them that they wont even stand up for their own positive presentation no more.

What a great sight it would be to see a Sikh / indian male romancing a white woman addressing years of negative media stories about "brown men" or "asian men" or "brown arab looking terrorist guys" and publicity the likes of which only the black males have over come and enjoyed in industry so far with many of the leading men regularly being shown as the man gets the girls and most guys will envy.

Its politically acceptable to the media to show black man with white or asian woman, its politically acceptable to show an asian / idnian woman with a white man or homosexuals engaging in relationships. But in this racist anti-indian western media environment its not politically acceptable or breaking new grounds and challenging the status quo to show an Sikh / Indian guy with a white woman. I find that shows the racist and sexist agenda of those in industry have.

I think if you saw a Turban wearing sikh getting friendly with a Gori you would be upset ...just like all those black women who hate all those black guy who only go for white girls . Sure I respect my white sisters who take on sikhi to foster a proper understanding of her man and his faith or maybe even if he is not into it and changes his mind ...what is politically acceptable is not necessarily good for our cultural values e.g. encouragement of dropping family and faith to be with someone who doesn't respect you or your faith really.

I think if you saw a Turban wearing sikh getting friendly with a Gori you would be upset ...just like all those black women who hate all those black guy who only go for white girls . Sure I respect my white sisters who take on sikhi to foster a proper understanding of her man and his faith or maybe even if he is not into it and changes his mind ...what is politically acceptable is not necessarily good for our cultural values e.g. encouragement of dropping family and faith to be with someone who doesn't respect you or your faith really.

Last I saw a Turban wearing Sikh male in a romantic setting with a Gori was in "The "English Patient" and it won a few oscars as well.

If you look at her films they always protray the Indian/ asian males in a very negative roles and poor light and the so called "oppressed" indian asian woman in a postive light. She herself is from a Sikh family yet married a non-sikh latino guy...Her film bend it like beckham made fun of a traditional Sikh family and promoted a Sikh girl who went against her family. Bride and prejudice promoted an indian girl (ash rai) and white male love story where is the Indian male in positive light? There is none because its a wider agenda to hate on her own race of men.

And her new tv show on Sky living has all muslim male asian guys messing and having fun with promiscuous mostly hindu sikh girls. Why hasnt she promoted any asian muslim females with indian hindu sikh guys with them? surely isnt to hard to cast fit and funny guys from her own community why does she have to promote guys from islam and other non-sikh backgrounds.

Why is it always the indian hindu and sikh males are pushed to the back of the que in media roles. especially dissappointing from Gurinderh chadhi who cant even see that she is promoting guys not from her heritage in some sort of self hating agenda.

She's out there making programmes/films to increase her wealth nothing else. The main point is, we can't just blame what portrayals of so called Sikhs are made in the media, but the shameful lack of education of religion, culture, the youth are getting off their parents. What examples are they setting? glued to the various Indian dramas, the prancing about on TVASIA.

The fathers doing their own thing, mothers too. Then when the time is to do the former, and old age is upon them they sit in the Gurdwaras [as is regular occurrences now] and moan and cry how their children don't listen! Well, tough. You had the chance but you squandered it doing the things I mentioned.

I know I got into a heap of trouble last time when I pointed out how ugly Kiran Bedi was but I'm sorry, it has to said, Gurinder Chadha makes Kiran Bedi look like a supermodel. I'm just saying, maybe it isn't a coincidence that most of our female enemies and sell-outs have been severely beaten with the ugly stick ?_47699262_-4.jpg