Is Gurinder Chadha Persuing Anti Sikh Male Agenda?

superkaur

You might wanna re-think the word 'bimbo' as it defines a very 'attractive' but thick woman. Whether or not she is thick I do not know but the attractiveness issue is clear cut.

what do looks have to do with anything guys? it's her actions that we are talking about stay to point please before cries of himbos come out LOL.

Guest Jacfsing2

I think if you saw a Turban wearing sikh getting friendly with a Gori you would be upset ...just like all those black women who hate all those black guy who only go for white girls . Sure I respect my white sisters who take on sikhi to foster a proper understanding of her man and his faith or maybe even if he is not into it and changes his mind ...what is politically acceptable is not necessarily good for our cultural values e.g. encouragement of dropping family and faith to be with someone who doesn't respect you or your faith really.

I wouldn't really get offended, if he loves her or thinks he loves her, I would not judge, but again in my whole childhood I was the only Sikh at my school and didn't have much of any Sangat, so my perspective would be different.

I wouldn't really get offended, if he loves her or thinks he loves her, I would not judge, but again in my whole childhood I was the only Sikh at my school and didn't have much of any Sangat, so my perspective would be different.

same history as you , and also same outlook but people do feel 'sadde wich ki kami aa oh gori pichhey paj geha?' to which we would feel compelled to point out you have to attract the right person by being right with Gursikhi first

Guest Jacfsing2

same history as you , and also same outlook but people do feel 'sadde wich ki kami aa oh gori pichhey paj geha?' to which we would feel compelled to point out you have to attract the right person by being right with Gursikhi first

Cool, someone with a similar history, but, What is a gori and what is a punjabi? That's what I would say to those who view color. In all of Gurbani I never seen anything that promotes separation of races or discrimination towards anyone, even to secular people love is blind. Romance and Love is all really complex for various reasons, it changes people, you get one person that's one way and another that's different and get together.

Guest Jacfsing2

If this girl doesn't want to date a turban guy so what? He can easily find someone else, the reason the media posted this is because their afraid of Sikhs becoming to popular with other people so they wanted to weaken their confidence. If you don't believe me, why is it that Muslims aren't as attacked on this issue or Hindus or anyone else? Their all jealous! Seriously SikhChic could do better in their articles on how Sardars attract so many people.

• 6 years later...

She even got married to a non-Sikh in a Gurdwara...?

Gurinder Chadha Shares An Adorable Wedding Picture With Husband Paul Mayeda Berges

Gurinder Chadha is celebrating her 24th wedding anniversary. To mark this special day, the director shared an unseen adorable pic from her wedding album.

Written By
Brandon Fernandes
facebooktwitter
koo_share_3.svg
Gurinder Chadha

Film director Gurinder Chadha took fans a trip down memory lane through her Instagram handle on Wednesday, August 12, 2020, as she shared an unseen adorable photo from her wedding album. The director is celebrating her 24th wedding anniversary with husband Paul Mayeda Berges, today. Fans are sure going to be thrilled seeing these unseen wedding pics of the director.

Taking to her Instagram handle, Gurinder went on to share some adorable pics which also consisted of an unseen pic from her wedding day. In the first picture, Chadha and Berges can be seen all smiles for the camera on their wedding day. Chadha opted for a floral detailed red outfit and Berges can be seen sporting a white coloured kurta. She also shared an all-smile picture of Paul and the last of them posing at a red carpet.

Along with these adorable pictures, Gurinder also penned a sweet note for her husband to mark this special day. She wrote, “Wow 24 years of marriage gone like that! Happy anniversary to my Heer of a Hubby! ❤️A proper diamond with the patience of a saint full of unconditional love for me and the world. She further added that she is “Going to pull out the old wedding video and watch our kids grimace through it all.” Take a look at the post below.

Seeing this video, fans went all out to comment on all things nice. They went on to write sweet notes and also sent their heartfelt anniversary wishes to the duo. One of the users wrote, “massive congratulations!!” While the other one wrote, “Happy Anniversary Gurinder and Paul!” Take a look at a few more comments below.

Gurinder Chadha Gurinder Chadha's family Gurinder Chadha's photos

Also read | Saand Ki Aankh And Other Bollywood Films Based On Women's Sports

Apart from this post, the director has also been giving glimpses of her wedding video. Chadha has been reviving the old memories and also showing her kids their special day. She has also been describing the video along with some quirky notes. Take a look at a few glimpses of Gurinder and Paul’s wedding video below.

Pratham Indian Summer Party : News Photo

when did this tradition of letting non sikhs marry sikhs in gurudwaras start? like ive yet to see catholic church or mosques allow inter religious marriages. I dont understand how did this start and how did we let this happen for so long.No wonder most of our people just go and marry people of other religions without a thought. They have never been taught the importance of sikhi or the sikh marriage. Like ive never seen muslims complain how evil it is that mosques dont allow interfaith marriages. They know its not allowed in their religions so when they usualy marry interfaith they do civil court marriages or something else. But no our lot think gurudwaras are a circus where anyone can go and eat free food, dance , marry whoever you like. Its all one love one humanity. Biggest mistake to ever let this interfaith marriages every happen in gurudwara. No wonder we are nothing now. Guru gobind singh ji said they would be with us as long as we live the khalsa way of life but no something went completely wrong and now we have all this mess because our useless low iq ancestors never set boundaries. So now so called sikhs dont even want to marry other sikhs because its one luv one humanity smh. Half of the sikhs in india think we are hindus cuz of the constant propoganda they are surrounded with. We should have clear set boundaries that we are not hindus or muslims .Such a big mistake so now our lot keep intermarrying with others because sikhi says we are all one. Smh whats the point of being a sikh if you dont even want to live the sikh way of life by marrying another sikh. Whats the point of being in love with your religion when you dont even pass it on? If being a muslim or christain is so great then why is the word such a shitty place. The word would be 1000 times better if sikhi was spread but no our lot are tooo low iq or self aware about how the world works. They literally dont know the value of sikhi.