India Or Pakistan In The Cricket

mrggg123

Most of the crime in surrey is committed by white people check the stats and check the papers. Ya Sikhs live in huge numbers there but they have almost zero presence in any of the real ghetto areas I know this because I've been to surrey countless number of times and know the place inside out truth is the sikh areas are not working class and would be considered middle class to upper a lot of houses have BMW's and Mercedes parked on their drive ways and have huge houses that would be considered mansions in the uk. I really don't know what your trying to do here but alot of what you've said is simply not true.

Plenty of white people living in and around Southall, you need to know where to look.

if you the only way you can find them is if you have secret inside info then there can't be that many.Southall has suffered moguliaztion, in the last 15 years. Respect to Southall and hounslow brothers for Their work in 1998 in Slough

Hammertime

The problem with Southall is the perception. Many people come from all over to do their shopping so what you see are outsiders coming in. You need to see Southall outside shopping hours for a more accurate reflection.

The only moghulisation you see is the proliferation on halal fried chicken places.

There aren't many in Southall but I was quite surprised when I visited a few pubs when I used to drink. But you find more in the surrounding areas: Hayes, Yeading, Heston, Norwood Green, Cranford.

Yea many ppl, like my dad think southall has got a lot of muslims living there n r on the rise. When in actual fact, its only seems like that, coz of the number of restaurants/crappy chicken chip shops they have, but in reality, southall has a population of like 70k, n 50-60k is sikh, so southall will always be sikh. Look at southall on vaisakhi week, its like jalandhar! I do wish sikhs wud open more restaurants, we cant have gandha halal everywhere, esp our areas.

if you the only way you can find them is if you have secret inside info then there can't be that many.Southall has suffered moguliaztion, in the last 15 years. Respect to Southall and hounslow brothers for Their work in 1998 in Slough

Plenty of whites in Southall. If you head to the Three Horseshoes Pub on the Broadway, the Red Lion near the police station, the Plough Pub on North Road, or the Plough Inn in Norwood Green, you'll see throngs of them.

Actually if you go to any pub in Southall you'll find the whites whom you don't normally find walking the streets. They appear to gravitate towards them.

Most of the crime in surrey is committed by white people check the stats and check the papers. Ya Sikhs live in huge numbers there but they have almost zero presence in any of the real ghetto areas I know this because I've been to surrey countless number of times and know the place inside out truth is the sikh areas are not working class and would be considered middle class to upper a lot of houses have BMW's and Mercedes parked on their drive ways and have huge houses that would be considered mansions in the uk. I really don't know what your trying to do here but alot of what you've said is simply not true.

You seem to have a zero understanding of things little brother, and clearly have not digested anything I previously said. You're talking about "mansions" in Surrey whilst paying no attention to the fact that those mansions are the same price as a 3ft x 3ft wooden garden shed in the London "ghettos" Hammertime referred to. So you shouldn't be using superficial things such as that as your examples of non-ghettos just as you shouldn't be using the odd Mercedes an BMW as an example. Its not your fault, because you didn't know, but one of the key differnces between Canada and the UK is the fact that in the UK cars such as BMW, Audi and Merceds are the aam lok cars, as common on the roads and drives as Ford or Honda. In fact, far more common than Honda or Toyota, so not in any way the status symbol they still are in Canada. And this is important for us as Sikhs to understand because Gurbani makes it clear that we should be able to differentaite reality from illusion. For example, I in England, or YOU in Canada might think we are more advanced than the auntie in Singapore because we are getting from A to B in our car whilst she is almost certainly waiting at the bus stop to get a bus. Its only when we get past the illusion and enter reality do we realise that we are almost definately not richer than that bus passenger. Its only when we realise that it costs a minimum of $200,000 to get a moving vehicle on the road (in the interest of the envionment) in Singapore that we realise that my claims of rich in London and your claims of rich in rich Canada are pure examples of Kaljug....pure examples of a relative illusion.

What you didn't understand, or perhaps bother to read, from my last message is that both I in Southall and the Sikh in Surrey live in a ghetto because they are both places that no one other than we Sikhs wish to live in and never in a million years attract well to do hipsters etc.

The locations in London that Hammertime mentioned, on the other hand, are magnets for white hipsters and general arty farty media types. Hammertime mentioned them because he knows very little about London. He doesn't realise that there is no area in London where one has to walk miles before one sees a white face. He doesn't realise how the areas he imagines to be non-white ghettos are, in fact, full of Whites and include a hundreds of thousands of Hispanic South Americans that have made London their home over the last decade. I'll repeat what I said last time, in the London areas that Hammertime thinks are ghettos, a tiny 3 bedroom townhouse without a drive or garage, costs a minimum of $2 million. Remeber that is a MIMIMUM ! And even then you don't get to own the property at that price because the $2 Million just gives you the priveledge of having the lease for 99 years.

As I told you beforebrother, you didn't realise it but you were groomed here by extreme right wing facist party supporters. You took on board what they said about life in 'muslim UK' and took it as reality without taking into account why they are saying the things they say. In the same way, you're taking what Hammertime says about London as gospel without realising that he lives in the north of England and knows practically zero about London.

The moral here is never trust anything a right wing facist says. Thy have their own motives for saying things and most of the time the motivation comes from a deep rooted and irrational hatred of all muslims. Don't let them groom you into that hate club my friend. Your parents bought you up better than that.

The moral here is never trust anything a right wing facist says. Thy have their own motives for saying things and most of the time the motivation comes from a deep rooted and irrational hatred of all muslims. Don't let them groom you into that hate club my friend. Your parents bought you up better than that.

funny you should say that oh the irony. Try oldest saying about trust is 'never trust a tunda-a' and you talk bout right wing supporters grooming! Go and see the halath of a sikh family after their daughter has been groomed by the very people you stand up for.

See this is where you and your friends are going wrong when you're showing photos of suburban houses in Surrey. I said before, you don't define ghetto in terms of old looking and new looking. I mean of course Surrey, where the roads as well as houses were built in the 1970's onwards is going to appear more modern than London where the roads and houses are medieval. But you also have to remember that visually Surrey looks ... new and spacious with large houses.

A 'Ghetto' is where one particular community has concentrated itself in and where no others, such as whites wish to be in.

How do u explain then Jagsaw only 20% of the people living in Surrey happen to be Sikh if its such a bad ghetto?

There are about half a million people overall living in Surrey BC and about 100,000 are Sikhs.

Half the people living in Surrey are white dude if only u had ever been to Surrey + they do most of the crime/drugs at street level alongside some Vietnamese + Muslims mainly around Newton. Sure some Jatts drop other Jatts to control supply now + then but the actual Sikh community is happy with dealers getting dropped as they are not Sikh.

Sure a few spoilt rich Jatt kids have dreams of being wannabe gangsters after watching the Soprano's but Surrey is middle class suburbia as the Jatt criminals are not Sikhs as the only identity the dealers care about is being Jatt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0grsuDVff8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCqtVqaz990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX83jA77zCc

How do u explain then Jagsaw only 20% of the people living in Surrey happen to be Sikh if its such a bad ghetto?

There are about half a million people overall living in Surrey BC and about 100,000 are Sikhs.

Half the people living in Surrey are white dude if only u had ever been to Surrey + they do most of the crime/drugs at street level alongside some Vietnamese + Muslims mainly around Newton. Sure some Jatts drop other Jatts to control supply now + then but the actual Sikh community is happy with dealers getting dropped as they are not Sikh.

Sure a few spoilt rich Jatt kids have dreams of being wannabe gangsters after watching the Soprano's but Surrey is middle class suburbia as the Jatt criminals are not Sikhs as the only identity the dealers care about is being Jatt.

Why talk to me about apne and drugs when it is you and some others that keep mentioning it ? Shouldn't you perhaps be having that conversation with yourself rather than me ?

You're obviously incapable of reading as well as being stupid and pathetic enough to regularly post real estate listings on this thread :) but you clearly don't seem capable enough of understanding what kind of people live n Surrey (apart from we Sikhs) and what Surrey's reputation is in Canada (i.e a city full of trailer park trash). I've noticed you post long messages generally and 98% of the messages themselves are filled with you tube links, cut and paste or inexpicably enough, real estate listings. Once once gets through all your cut and paste one finds a couple of sentences written by yourself and these sentences are always so ludicrous one laments how one has wasted 5 minutes trawling through your cut and paste.

I fear all this right wing facist / racist stuff of yours has played havoc with your thinking process sheikhyerbooty.