Nanak Shah Fakir Needs To Be Banned

hsingh8963

When is the actual release date of this movie? Its true what they say not such thing as negative publicity if you want to market something. There's alot of Sikhs who cant wait to watch it, I for one would like to see it myself now.

supposedly releasing on 17th April but people have been seeing it in small groups here and there for a year and half now.

The folks I have talked to seem to believe that this 2 hour movie is going to miraculously make up for the years of neglect of their duties as parents of up and coming Sikh generations...it is not , just like chaar sahibzahidey didn't; in fact it belittles the sakhian and lives to make it palatable for some censorious majority non-sikh population. Twisting , obscuring the truth to make money ...now that's how we want to promote Sikhi isn't it.

You can't win against these people. They're the "All paths lead to the same destination" brigade, lol. I mean, in itself the statement isn't untrue considering it's a poora and sacha bachan from Guru Sahib (even if it does irk us at times, hehe), but equally it doesn't mean you can spout the above line whilst pubbing, clubbing, and the other stuff, knowing full well that kind of behaviour is dodgy. Fair play, if a person genuinely doesn't know any better they can plead ignorance, but our lot want their cake and want to eat it too. Then they come out with the other "classics" such as, "Sikhism is a mix of Hinduism and Islam" (a completely reductive and devious line of reasoning), as well as offering spurious reasons for defying various maryada. Clever, clever people!

You can't win against these people. They're the "All paths lead to the same destination" brigade, lol. I mean, in itself the statement isn't untrue considering it's a poora and sacha bachan from Guru Sahib (even if it does irk us at times, hehe), but equally it doesn't mean you can spout the above line whilst pubbing, clubbing, and the other stuff, knowing full well that kind of behaviour is dodgy. Fair play, if a person genuinely doesn't know any better they can plead ignorance, but our lot want their cake and want to eat it too. Then they come out with the other "classics" such as, "Sikhism is a mix of Hinduism and Islam" (a completely reductive and devious line of reasoning), as well as offering spurious reasons for defying various maryada. Clever, clever people!

All paths of bhagti lead to the same destination Akal Purakh nothing else , the rest of the things we do as humans just leads to the continuation of our own suffering so that's the side of the axiom of Guru ji . Most of the people who are drooling over this movie are like Sikka not very knowledgable about any of the sakhis or sikhi so will be ecstatic that they are learning something but most of the important points have been glossed over or left out to placate Modi and Muslims , so they will feel what was so special about the Gurus ...isn't that a dangerous precedent? Plus a lot of the iconography is semitic (arms up praying, hands up praying, talking in the hills like Jesus ) why? unless the agenda is to give credence that Guru ji synthesised one from the two ....

All paths of bhagti lead to the same destination Akal Purakh nothing else , the rest of the things we do as humans just leads to the continuation of our own suffering so that's the side of the axiom of Guru ji . Most of the people who are drooling over this movie are like Sikka not very knowledgable about any of the sakhis or sikhi so will be ecstatic that they are learning something but most of the important points have been glossed over or left out to placate Modi and Muslims , so they will feel what was so special about the Gurus ...isn't that a dangerous precedent? Plus a lot of the iconography is semitic (arms up praying, hands up praying, talking in the hills like Jesus ) why? unless the agenda is to give credence that Guru ji synthesised one from the two ....

Yes, it does set a dangerous precedent. I didn't know the specifics. Seems like no serious research was undertaken. Probably the writer and director watched a couple of Cecil B DeMille religious epics from the 50's, viewed a few episodes of Mahabharata, and concocted the rest from their imagination, lol. Just goes to show the complete disdain for the average Sikh viewer from the people behind this film, i.e. "those idiots will lap anything up as long as it shows them in a good light."

HIGH COURT REFUSES STAY. MOVIE TO BE RELEASED APRIL 17.

MORE INJUSTICE FROM HINDUSTAN

Since we can't stop the showing how about beating them by doing full-on parchaar On Guru Nanak Dev ji's message which they have cut up and made lesser to placate Hindu Brahmins and Muslims , I think the message that Guru ji gave to the Muslims is vital right now as they have jumped head-first into the same behaviour of Babur and Timur thinking that giving Zakht from booty will purify their money/wealth as in the Time of Guru Nanak Dev ji , people need Guru ji's message not an imitation.