If Sikhs Were Forced To Marry Gay Couples?

out of all the bars you could've went to, why a gay one specifically? I also assume anyone would've pushed your stools, and if your a male and this guy is gay, (I hope you can guess what I will say next), he might have some secret ulterior motive.

In the past, I have had jokes that have have flown over people's heads but never this far over the head. This one's in drone territory.

As for 'visiting gay bars'; Well, you see a gag is inherently untrue. A make-believe story. To make a gag work you have to set the right scenario and this one would only work if it is set in a gay bar.

However, forget all that, for I am particularly impressed with the last sentence of your message. I love the way you say "I hope you can guess what I will say next", demonstrating your concern as to whether I may be clever and witty enough to spot a bit of humour.

Guest Jacfsing2

In the past, I have had jokes that have have flown over people's heads but never this far over the head. This one's in drone territory.

As for 'visiting gay bars'; Well, you see a gag is inherently untrue. A make-believe story. To make a gag work you have to set the right scenario and this one would only work if it is set in a gay bar.

However, forget all that, for I am particularly impressed with the last sentence of your message. I love the way you say "I hope you can guess what I will say next", demonstrating your concern as to whether I may be clever and witty enough to spot a bit of humour.

ok, but I didn't say my last sentence with humour, rather I said it that way because there are some kids on this forum- (that's why)

Have you ventured into a bar like this?

:)