Sikh Girls Marrying Muslim Boys

I have never understood why anyone would want to be with a muslim guy. Nasty.

My masi, a storied strumpet, dates Muslim men exclusively.

Considering all the outlandish sexual appetites that exist in the world, zoophilia, gerontophilia, BDSM, I shouldn't be at all surprised that some women have a Mohammedan fetish.

Even bigger fools are the so called Gurdwaras allowing this to happen on there premises. A well known Gurdwara in Southall have been allowing Anand Karaj of such weddings in a secret back room on Sunday mornings away from the main gurdwara sangat.

they know who they are....

Yes if you are reading this SHAME ON YOU!!

I did not mean all monne are disloyal or that all turban/beard Sikhs are loyal. Turban and beard does not mean one is religious. 90% girls whose brothers and fathers are turban wearing are as religious as the girls that come from the average mona family. Barely any of those girls are Nitnemi even though from the outside it may appear the family is religious. When I mean religious I mean those who at least do Nitnem daily. The only religious thing most Sikh girls know how to perform is to matha tek at the Gurdwara. And that's it. I know girls from my relatives who have married out or who have left Sikhi. None of them even knew how to do Paath. There is a reason why Guru Sahib made Paath/Nitnem an essential part of the Rehit Maryadha. The chances of a nitnemi Sikh girl converting out of the religion is greatly reduced as compared to if she did not do Paath.

Then there is the other factor which I have noticed that causes girls to marry out. Many of them had family problems at home i.e. father mother always fighting with each other, alcoholic father, mother too busy in chuglis or concerned about the latest Punjabi suit but not giving enough time to their children. Many of these girls grow up wanting escape and want a bollywood type hero rescuing them. They will elope with the first guy who gives them attention. This happened to a relative's daughter of mine. The mother father in this case were the average Punjabi parent. Partying, drinking alcohol, and they fought with each other quite often especially when the father would get drunk. The mother was no better. Instead of being watchful of her daughter, she was more busy in doing chuglis about her nanaan and jaithaani and competing with the on who has a better Punjabi suit. There daughter who was absolutely not religious, was not given any attention fell a victim to love Jihad after she ran away from home with some Pakistani guy and married him after she converted to Islam.

I don't deny that religious experience experience helps.

I personally know of 2 people who converted to Christianity and Islam. Both were at best occasional drinkers and non smokers. One even had turban and beard. In another incident a guy whose father was an alcoholic outright told his son that if he married a Muslim he would be disowned. Needless to say it sort of worked.

I've seen families where father is a hard drinker yet the children marrying only Sikhs. I believe if the father or mother is the principled type who is unbending, the chances of children marrying outside Sikhism are greatly reduced. OTOH those who are liberal and support inter religious marriages, there is a good chance their children with marry outside of Sikhi. At the end of the day nobody wants to get banished from their families. This is a strong deterrent.

Another action that works well I noticed is avoidance. Those Sikh girls who marry other races are avoided by their families and friends. No fights involved just general avoidance. Not called for any functions, just blacked out. This too works very well. It sends a clear message to others.

I believe Sikhs religious or not, should promote Sikh partners to their children from a very young age.

If you go on youtube there are a dozen videos of sikh girls marrying muslims

What is causing this

No idea. But as a Muslim I will say it's an issue for sure.

It's haraam for a Muslim man to marry a Sikh woman - but I saw such an instance on Facebook just this morning. :/

Another action that works well I noticed is avoidance. Those Sikh girls who marry other races are avoided by their families and friends. No fights involved just general avoidance. Not called for any functions, just blacked out. This too works very well. It sends a clear message to others.

Yeah, I've seen an example of that in action myself. A Gursikh mother and father upped sticks and moved from one end of the country to the other when their non-Gursikh daughter declared her intention to marry a non-Sikh. No anger, no violence, no recriminations. I think they felt incredibly hurt, because they doted on the girl, but I think they said they placed too much trust in her as she was their only child. 15 years and they've never been back or apparently kept in touch at all. The last I heard the guy she married deserted her after giving her a couple of kids.