Why Are Alot Of Sikhs So Whtified

Big_Tera

It would have been easier if you gave me some plain questions instead of going on some rant of yourself. First of all I am not for Punjabi culture over Sikhism. But what is wrong with some Punjabi culture? whats wrong with being into punjabi music and dance/food/tradiions. Should we all listen to English music, play secret santa, dress as english. or is that not assimilating to the British culture?

I still stand my points that there are to many over westernized Sikhs. This is proven as You would not be seeing so many Sikhs marry white people and then lose their faith altogether. Something that you have clearly got your head in the sand about. Many Sikhs are not proud of being Sikh but are proud of being British more. If you dont see that as a problem then you are deluded.

In a nutshell you dont think it is wrong to watch trash uk television which has an effect on people even white people

you dont think its is wrong for Sikhs to adopt English names, celebrate christian festivals over Sikh festivals which happens in the UK.

Its actually the Sikh girls who end up marrying out of the faith and its all down to the upbringing which you think is not a problem.

And why do you think many Sikhs are marrying white people? what are the reasons?

So I will ask my question again instead of diverting the topic to your own personal agenda. Do you not thinks that Sikhs in the UK are over westernized or over anglofied and that there is nothing we need to do to combat it? Its a simple yes or no answer? I am waiting for your responce

This is an example, maybe it will open your eyes about the effect of western lifestyle and culture has on people in gerneral, not just Sikhs but the white people themselves. This is a story of a white girl who in her past was leading the Same lifestyles as many Sikh girls in the UK which you say in not a problem and all Sikhs are just fine the way they are? You say this is asimilations and nothing wrong with it.

Take a read it may awaken you out of the sleep and slumber that you are presently in

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1352704/Alexandra-Aitken-Why-I-swapped-party-girl-lifestyle-marry-Sikh-warrior.html

It would have been easier if you gave me some plain questions instead of going on some rant of yourself. First of all I am not for Punjabi culture over Sikhism. But what is wrong with some Punjabi culture? whats wrong with being into punjabi music and dance/food/tradiions. Should we all listen to English music, play secret santa, dress as english. or is that not assimilating to the British culture?

I still stand my points that there are to many over westernized Sikhs. This is proven as You would not be seeing so many Sikhs marry white people and then lose their faith altogether. Something that you have clearly got your head in the sand about. Many Sikhs are not proud of being Sikh but are proud of being British more. If you dont see that as a problem then you are deluded.

In a nutshell you dont think it is wrong to watch trash uk television which has an effect on people even white people

you dont think its is wrong for Sikhs to adopt English names, celebrate christian festivals over Sikh festivals which happens in the UK.

Its actually the Sikh girls who end up marrying out of the faith and its all down to the upbringing which you think is not a problem.

And why do you think many Sikhs are marrying white people? what are the reasons?

So I will ask my question again instead of diverting the topic to your own personal agenda. Do you not thinks that Sikhs in the UK are over westernized or over anglofied and that there is nothing we need to do to combat it? Its a simple yes or no answer? I am waiting for your responce

This is an example, maybe it will open your eyes about the effect of western lifestyle and culture has on people in gerneral, not just Sikhs but the white people themselves. This is a story of a white girl who in her past was leading the Same lifestyles as many Sikh girls in the UK which you say in not a problem and all Sikhs are just fine the way they are? You say this is asimilations and nothing wrong with it.

Take a read it may awaken you out of the sleep and slumber that you are presently in

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1352704/Alexandra-Aitken-Why-I-swapped-party-girl-lifestyle-marry-Sikh-warrior.html

For someone that is fully immersed with Punjabi culture, you’re not doing much justice for yourself or the culture. The link to the sikh lady you provided is old news which many of us are already aware of, and they have now separated possibly due to personality clash. There are many other religious Kaurs like her; you just need to associate yourself with better Sikhs to become aware of them. The reason why sikhs marry outside of sikhi is because of the terrible personalities Punjabis often have. Please take a look at yourself in this example and ask yourself if you exhibit charismatic qualities?

There are threads in which there are personal little fights going on. I should know....I've been involved on a few of them.

The thing about them though, is that provide light entertainment to the voyeur.

This one, however, is different. There's a personal little battle going on between 2 people...its lasted 4 pages...and yet still none of us can even figure out what the hell the 2 are arguing about. :blink2:

Now,......I'm not saying don't argue. Sometimes it's good to disagree and argue. But, whenever either of you 2 arguers here decide to post a message on this thread from now on try and make it clear what the hell the argument is about so at least the rest of us can pick a side :stupidme:

Guest Jacfsing2

There are threads in which there are personal little fights going on. I should know....I've been involved on a few of them.

The thing about them though, is that provide light entertainment to the voyeur.

This one, however, is different. There's a personal little battle going on between 2 people...its lasted 4 pages...and yet still none of us can even figure out what the hell the 2 are arguing about. :blink2:

Now,......I'm not saying don't argue. Sometimes it's good to disagree and argue. But, whenever either of you 2 arguers here decide to post a message on this thread from now on try and make it clear what the hell the argument is about so at least the rest of us can pick a side :stupidme:

It started when BigTera insulted Kira. (Don't know multi quote). "I think you need to stick to your Cartoons. You are not a Sikh that we need to take example from."