Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

Unfortunately, I can't agree with a cause where innocents will unwillingly die. A war scenario, army vs army, fair enough, but the kind of marauding, Islamic conquest-type scenario where civilian non-Sikhs will be put to the sword just doesn't sit right with me. If that's not what you were referring to, then I apologise for that suggestion.

I don't think any situation where Sikhs are in a position to take huge swathes of Asia will ever occur bloodlessly. If there's a huge awakening and shift in consciousness, and people flock to Sikhi of their own accord, then that's brilliant. If not, and as hard as it may be to believe, others love their own religions as much as we love ours, therefore there will be resistance. How will history remember us in that particular situation? As Mughal-esque aggressors spreading Sikhi by the sword? I'm not sure that's the type of Sikhi our Guru Sahibs envisioned.

The Sikh conquests/liberations of land of the past were very bloody none were bloodless. And Sikh battles were always defensive to ensure the aggressor did not have the ability to raid Sikh land again.

When Sikhs began to forget what their 6th and 10th guru had taught them about war and nationhood then they quickly ran into trouble having achieved a powerful Sikh empire when they met the cunning british imperialist east india company army.

The first Sikh liberation of land came at a cost of many innocent lives when glorious banda singh bahadhur took muslim occupied punjabi town after town demolishing it until no follower of muhammad was left alive. All had to convert to Sikhism or run away or be put to the sword as the muhammadands had done to the original inhabitants of those area's. This is the facts of what happened this is how islamification was reserved and Sikhification was imposed upon muslims after years of abuse, humiliation and persecuation by zealous muslim authorities.

This is how Sikhs got their first rule not through liberal policies of appeasement but sheer brutal force strength of domancice of the muslims to show them the Sikh lion is a dangerous enemy to enrage he will chase you he will ruin your hold on lands. He will ensure Waheguru's righterous victory over the fake abrahmic islamic faith.

How did christians conquer jeurueslum ? through appeasement or sheer brute force against the muhammandan occupiers of christidom land? How did the Jewish israeli's remove muslims from their lands? Did they give them money and passports to other arab lands or force them out through ethnic/religious cleasening? How did Sikhs get wiped our from their homeland and homes in west punjab and kashmir in 1947? Through peaceful migration or forced migration and genocide by huge numbers of muslim mobs?

How do white western atheist bankster owned governments get rid of authority and governments of non-white nations (iraq, libya, afghanistan,syria, korea, cuba,etc) they want to steal resources from? They use sheer brute force military bombardment and strength and often at a high civiliaan casualty rate.

So although as Sikhs we must condem civilian deaths and deliberate taking of innocent life as its against our religion however in war these things happens during the heat of the battle often by accident. i rather have Sikhs running the show from India to arabia than muhammadands who take the vile prophet as their inspiration and guide cos they will not let diverse and distant communities survive they want to swallow them all up into islam.

I foresee organisations like Al Qaeda foment unrest in places like Panjab once Muslim numbers will increase, if not in the immediate future then 50 or so years from now. Didn't Al Zawahiri open an Indian "chapter" of Al Qaeda a couple of years ago?

If, hypothetically speaking, Sikhs did begin to resist such encroachments into their lands in the future, there will be enforcements coming from other places to embolden the usurpers.

Where do you think they'll try to hit us in order to hurt us? The same place the Indian govt did: Harminder Sahib. I dont know how much of this is true, but a few spiritually inclined Sikhs have been seeing the destruction of Harminder Sahib for the past few years. At first they thought it was memories of the past (the 80's), but apparently it's of a time to come. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to imagine a suicide bomber wreaking havoc in the complex itself. In fact, sadly. I think it's inevitable.

Whilst i dont think one village mosque will herald the destruction of Sikhs in Punjab, lol, history allows us to extrapolate the events we're observing now with all we know of Islamic behaviour throughout the centuries and reach a fairly accurate conclusion of what could occur if things resume as they are.

If I was a suspicious guy - and I am - I'm guessing the Gurdaspur incident of a month ago was an event to test the waters. Lessons will have been learnt and tactics for future incursions will have been adjusted for future forays into Punjabi territory.

I think so too, they didn't just wander on in randomly, given help from ISI too attack somewhere close to the border, see how it is. See the reaction from police etc. Then slowly start attacking deeper into Punjab. I firmly believe Punjab is a target of ISI, always was, even when they "supported" the Singhs in 80s/90s.

The Sikh conquests/liberations of land of the past were very bloody none were bloodless. And Sikh battles were always defensive to ensure the aggressor did not have the ability to raid Sikh land again.

When Sikhs began to forget what their 6th and 10th guru had....

Great post bro, filled with truth from start to finish. A truth many, many people deny.

it was a very nice gesture. This shows that the Khalsa is above narrow religious veiws. I dont see anything wrong in that, didn't our Gurus make mosques and temples? Having said that, I strongly belive that the evengelism and dawah preachers should be banned in Punjab

What a stupid comment. You claim Sikhs building Mosques shows that they are above 'narrow religious views' but then want to BAN evangelicals and dawah preachers? So now instead of just building Mosques, the Gurus now also built Temples ?? You sure there isn't a sakhi about them building a synagogue as well somewhere?

You don't need to ban any other religious preaching, if only Sikhs were strong in their faith instead of becoming dhobi day kuttay going from one manmat to another. Those idiotic Sikhs building Mosques are the ones who are weakening Sikhi by their actions.

You think this is okay?

I believe in do on to others as they do on to you. So if a non-sikh enemy attacks Sikhs, the Sikhs must respond in kind and ensure victory is only reserved for Sikhs and Almighty Waheguru.

I didnt used to believe in forced conversions I used to think Sikhs never forced anyone to convert but having read history of Sikhs I have realised Sikh armed milia's forced Muslims to convert as a defensive measure and liberation of that human being from the clutches of evil islam after Sikhs were persecuted to almost extinction Waheguru sent down his Sikh angels of death to bring great vengance on the Islamics, which paved the way for a powerful Sikh empire. I believe only forcing Muslims to convert to Sikhism and other faiths is the solution for Islam be it financial duress, emtional duress or physical duress cos thats what Muslims are doing to Sikhs and other minorities in pakistan, afghanistan and other muslim occupied area's. The fundamentalist muslim must feel humiliated and subjudgeted to leave his/her evil 7th century arab supremist isalmic cult and become a normal decent civilised human being ie a Sikh of the true God Waheguru.

Think about it why would you sty a muslim and suck up to a vile prophet that claims to interced on your behalf on judgement day trying to make himself seem important and God like at the expense of other so called abrahmic prophets before him? Then he brings out verses of convience when it suits that scenerio to his advantage, he married 9 women and had numerous sex slaves but only allows a muslim man to have 4 women, he married a 9yr when he was 53yr old it just doesnt make sense. The list goes on and one, if a muslim is brave and intelligent they would leave islam asap if they are cowardly rats like majority are they will stay in this nasty muhammad made cult.

I believe in do on to others as they do on to you. So if a non-sikh enemy attacks Sikhs, the Sikhs must respond in kind and ensure victory is only reserved for Sikhs and Almighty Waheguru.

I didnt used to believe in forced conversions I used to think Sikhs never forced anyone to convert but having read history of Sikhs I have realised Sikh armed milia's forced Muslims to convert as a defensive measure and liberation of that human being from the clutches of evil islam after Sikhs were persecuted to almost extinction Waheguru sent down his Sikh angels of death to bring great vengance on the Islamics, which paved the way for a powerful Sikh empire. I believe only forcing Muslims to convert to Sikhism and other faiths is the solution for Islam be it financial duress, emtional duress or physical duress cos thats what Muslims are doing to Sikhs and other minorities in pakistan, afghanistan and other muslim occupied area's. The fundamentalist muslim must feel humiliated and subjudgeted to leave his/her evil 7th century arab supremist isalmic cult and become a normal decent civilised human being ie a Sikh of the true God Waheguru.

Think about it why would you sty a muslim and suck up to a vile prophet that claims to interced on your belief on judgement day trying to make himself seem important at the expense of other prophets. Then he brings out verses of convience when it suits that scenerio to his advantage, he married 9 women and had numerous sex slaves but only allows a muslim man to have 4 women, he married a 9yr when he was 53yr old it just doesnt make sense. The list goes on and one, if a muslim is brave and intelligent they would leave islam asap if they are cowardly rats like majority are they will stay in this nasty muhammad made cult.

I'm not defending Islam nor do I think it's a righteous or compassionate religion. However, what you're promoting is basically what Guru Tegh Bahadur tried to end with his shaheedi.

You mention some Sikhs in the past forcefully converting people, but is there any precedent of forced conversions set by the Guru?

I duno about sikh militias of puratan post-guru gobind singhs time forcefully converting muslims but i do know, that during partition, wen our grandads chopped up muslims like onions, a lot of muslims were forced to become sikhs, especially the women, who were married off to single singhs at the time, which sikhs love to deny. Thing is, sikhs during maharaja ranjit singhs time were 5% of the population, 95% obviously were non sikh, so y didnt sikhs forcefully convert them then @genie? That would of been the ideal time, coz had that happened, there wudnt b a pakistan a century later, and no muslims north of delhi! I mean surely this is the reason y sikh population isnt as big as others, because we r fond of martyrdom, we have had 4 genocides and we havnt unlike christianity n islam, spread r religion by the sword on a mass scale.

I would like some1 to do 1 study tho, coz its been lingering in my mind a long time. Wat was the population numbers of other religions, after they had been in exsistence after 500yrs? Was it similar numbers to ours, or way way way higher, or way lower etc. Coz this is sumink that dirty sullehh love throwin at us, of how we r insignificant coz our numbers r lower than others. My answer has always been, that we havnt spread our dharam via the sword.

I duno about sikh militias of puratan post-guru gobind singhs time forcefully converting muslims but i do know, that during partition, wen our grandads chopped up muslims like onions, a lot of muslims were forced to become sikhs, especially the women, who were married off to single singhs at the time, which sikhs love to deny. Thing is, sikhs during maharaja ranjit singhs time were 5% of the population, 95% obviously were non sikh, so y didnt sikhs forcefully convert them then @genie? That would of been the ideal time, coz had that happened, there wudnt b a pakistan a century later, and no muslims north of delhi! I mean surely this is the reason y sikh population isnt as big as others, because we r fond of martyrdom, we have had 4 genocides and we havnt unlike christianity n islam, spread r religion by the sword on a mass scale.

I would like some1 to do 1 study tho, coz its been lingering in my mind a long time. Wat was the population numbers of other religions, after they had been in exsistence after 500yrs? Was it similar numbers to ours, or way way way higher, or way lower etc. Coz this is sumink that dirty sullehh love throwin at us, of how we r insignificant coz our numbers r lower than others. My answer has always been, that we havnt spread our dharam via the sword.

During the Guru's times it wasnt allowed to convert people by force. But Banda singh bahadur set the precident forcing muslims to convert or face the choices non-muslims had to choice when he and his army destoryed town after town occupied by islamic authorities and destorying mughul rule bit by bit.

As for partition well we all know what happened they started it and Sikhs finished it even though they outnumbered us by huge ratio the Sikh kill rate was massive against muslims compared to their small number. Just like how the kill rate of muslims was high amoung Sikhs when they finally established Sikh rule, those arrogent fundamentalist jihadi type muslims who resisted Sikh rule were despatched swiftly by the sword or forced to flee.

The Sikh empire consisted of roughly 70% muslim population and 20% Sikhs and 10% Hindu's. Kashmir and Afghanistan and other non-punjab lands that Sikhs had liberated had a high concentration of muslim populations and when they come under the authority of the Sikh army and government the demographics ment that Sikhs had to chose between causing genocide agaisnt Muslims and ensure Sikh only nation empire or let muslims live as per Sikh teachings and have a potential problem in the future. And as per Sikh teachings that believes in egaliterianism and pularism Muslims were allowed to remain muslims and practise their faith as long as they did not harm the interest of Sikh raj and the Sikh population.

Had Sikhs chose to ignore their faiths teachings like Banda Singh bahadhur and other military Sikh leaders did then muslims would have been forced to convert on mass or wiped out or forced to migrate to iran/rabia which would have been the ideal situation for future geo-political scenerios. The reason why muslims force people to embrace Islam since its inception is mainly to do with geo-political demographical strength its nothing to do with spirituality its all about numbers. History tells us the bigger numbers you have the more land you are able to conquer and control.