Bbc Sunday Morning Live / Guest Jagmeet Singh Anand Karaaj Issue

Porsche911

I'm disgusted at the BBC for still not including it in main news - they're gone down in my estimation. There was a demonstration mentioned yesterday on Sikh Channel planed for Thursday 22nd October at Indian High Commission in London. Modi will be visiting UK soon and that will be perfect opportunity to highlight the situation as will be a lot of media attention.

There must be other ways we can help people in Punjab besides contacting the media. Please read this link about the famer protests before the beadbi linking the Badal family to what's happening - its full of corruption

http://sikhnet.com.news/whitefly-brief-oped This link doesn't seem to work but if you copy the text into the browser hopefully that should work or just type "whitefly brief" to search

Does anyone know of organisations working with the farmers so we can give practical help?

i posted the whitefly brief a little earlier from original author's blog on this thread

Thats just a hindtuva conspiracy theory peddled out by Singhs who fear hinduification.

I wouldn't put it past badal and his neo-akali cronies and not Hindtva groups to be funding and carrying out the attacks on SGGS Ji in order to create an emergency in the punjab state to get more indian govt funding into his swiss bank account and armed protection from the Sikh backlash that will follow. We know from past incidents that these so called corrupt political punjabi leaders first instigate troubles with a view to use it as a bargaining chip to get more cash when their budget fails or is cut short by central delhi govt.

Thats just a hindtuva conspiracy theory peddled out by Singhs who fear hinduification.

I wouldn't put it past badal and his neo-akali cronies and not Hindtva groups to be funding and carrying out the attacks on SGGS Ji in order to create an emergency in the punjab state to get more indian govt funding into his swiss bank account and armed protection from the Sikh backlash that will follow. We know from past incidents that these so called corrupt political punjabi leaders first instigate troubles with a view to use it as a bargaining chip to get more cash when their budget fails or is cut short by central delhi govt.

Indeed, thats y i have maintained throughout all this, that the ppl behind this beadbi ISNT rss/bjp, but badal and the dera choota sauda lot. Remember badal has lost the bjp alliance now,n needs anotha group to be their chamchey.

Indeed, thats y i have maintained throughout all this, that the ppl behind this beadbi ISNT rss/bjp, but badal and the dera choota sauda lot. Remember badal has lost the bjp alliance now,n needs anotha group to be their chamchey.

What I find strange is how comes badal's escaped getting shot down back in 1980s and 1990s when legendary Sikh militants (like jinda and sukha) were known for going for the leadership of any anti-sikh orgs rather than innocent civilians. So alot of the Indian establishment congress party and indian army generals who carried out operation blue star got taken out by the Sikh warriors.

Sant Longowal got taken out but tohra escaped as did badal cos they had pre-arranged protection from Indian govt. So it seems there was a deep rooted conspiracy to kill off sant longowal, sant bhindranwale and other real Sikh leaders who were bringing the punjab to a halt back in 1980s.

And again things are coming full circle again and guess who again pops up in picture.... the same badal who colludes with the Indian establishment to kill the Sikhs.

That's just a hindtuva conspiracy theory peddled out by Singhs who fear hinduification.

what is not to fear , 700 new RSS branches in Punjab and Haryana of those Hindu nutjobs they are getting training on a weekly basis in guns and other weapons as opposed to us harassed, time poor ,struggling under Badal's incompetent governance. He is not going to get a penny more guaranteed because they will get rid of the headache of his family so they can mint it for themselves

There is bbc open day in Birmingham in a few weeks time. Tickets are free. This is a great opportunity to speak to nihal at BBC Asian network and make our feelings clear.

The sangat could use this as a opportunity to express our disgust on the double standards of the BBC when it comes to sikhs.

There is bbc open day in Birmingham in a few weeks time. Tickets are free. This is a great opportunity to speak to nihal at BBC Asian network and make our feelings clear.

The sangat could use this as a opportunity to express our disgust on the double standards of the BBC when it comes to sikhs.

why speak to a coconut who has used us a cheap popularity gaining mechanism ? he really doesn't care

Any sikh who wants to get their point across through major media talk shows should first study how the media works. This was a classic example of how the media subtly enforces there agenda. They will always talk over you rtwust up your words and put words in your mouth. This was a sikh issue so why is there jewish muslim and hindus there? I advise ypu to watch 911 victim son vs bill o riely the msn uses the medias own tactics against them