Bbc Sunday Morning Live / Guest Jagmeet Singh Anand Karaaj Issue

Porsche911

Only because of Jagmeet Singh's request. And number banonde a apne, because they were getting negative feedback from journalists, etc.

Thank you Jagmeet Singh ji you got them to finally brings awareness on it.

I think they should bring him back on air and have a proper interview so the audience can hear everything themselves.

The reporting language is very interesting "Sikhs around the world have been using online protest tactics to highlight what they say is injustice"[/size]

This implies it is not injustice in anybody else view to start firing on peaceful protestors? Has BBC done KHANA-POORTI?[/size]

Agree, they are Portraying as a negative of Sikhs. "Online tactics?" What are they on about, it's facts and Truth only. "

"What they say is injustice," BBC are saying like it's only Sikhs, and it's not acceptable by others. Sikhs are definitely being portrayed in a negative light by the BBC, the proof is in their style of writing.

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE! They can shove it! Did anybody listen to nihals show 2day on jagmeets actions? Wat load of tosh it was, u had that stupid "sikh" mp from n.ireland, who is of no relevance to any1, comin on the show sayin how sikhs r not under oppression in panjab/india. He used that same cr@ppy gangu arguement of "panjab is mostly sikh, has a sikh party and sikh CM running it".....BORING!! Wat a fuddu he was, by that account then saddam hussein never invaded kuwait/saudi, chemically gassed kurdish ppl and had a 10year war with iran, it was all fake, coz after all they are ALL muslims! Then u had that mug nihal sayin that SAME OLD TIRED argument of, "u sikhs dont even have a single sikh mp in parliament" etc. ERM r we suppose to vote for sikh mps just bcoz theyre names r sikhs n r from a sikh family, despite them NEVER championing sikh issues? Paul uppal is that same tw@t who NEVER once called the sikh genocide a genocide, n has more love for his tory job than his sikh religion. Yet white mps like pat mcfadden and tom watson have done more for sikhs than any of our dumb "sikh" mps have.

Well done to all singhs/kaurs who rang up and repped the truth! Well done to jagmeet aswel for challenging the BBC on their own bbc radio platform n challenging nihal too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06hj12c

It's posted as a blog piece not a news piece, the BBC are obliged to explain whenever there is any kid of "disturbance" during a broadcast, if you read it it just explains what happened, some might say it's better than nothing, it's all over my social media feed with people saying "we've done it" but to me it just show's the begging bowl mentality that many Sikh's have and how they have been taken advantage of.

Like i've already said, we shouldn't be targeting people like the BBC, we should be going after online news sites that have a far greater reach and for the love of god we need to stop begging people to help us, we are more than capable of doing that ourselves.

It's posted as a blog piece not a news piece, the BBC are obliged to explain whenever there is any kid of "disturbance" during a broadcast, if you read it it just explains what happened, some might say it's better than nothing, it's all over my social media feed with people saying "we've done it" but to me it just show's the begging bowl mentality that many Sikh's have and how they have been taken advantage of.

Like i've already said, we shouldn't be targeting people like the BBC, we should be going after online news sites that have a far greater reach and for the love of god we need to stop begging people to help us, we are more than capable of doing that ourselves.

I fully agree. We should stop begging BBC or any such news media. We need to establish our own network, make it so strong that it competes with BBC one day and god-willing surpasses BBC.

That gori was very hostile and rude towards the Singh. As a host who is discussing an issue one should be neutral. And I would think the Muslim lady would have at least made the same stand as the Singh but she just played the same pc tune as the others.

This is why I say, don't waste time and energy on these non Sikhs. They will never understand. Besides, this is an internal Sikh matter and the other guests have no say in our internal matters.