Bbc Sunday Morning Live / Guest Jagmeet Singh Anand Karaaj Issue

Porsche911

UK politicians I am sure is aware of the situation too.

Whether it is in their interest to do something or not is another matter.

It helps if you have sikh representation in your parliament though. For example, many sikhs in canada don't like conservatives, its consider right wing for many but we still have quite diverse varying range of sikhs supporting them which is good because at least we would have representation. We have tim uppal who may not be greatest tool in the box when it comes to sikh eccentric values..but nevertheless, he is great representation for us for his close friendship with defense minister/justice /immigration minister/canadian diplomats in india. He has bought many issues in punjab upfront to high level canadian diplomats in india.

Coming back to the topic at hand, well done to jagmeet singh to have media step up reporting these issues in India. Media and political pressure / political will to do something has to go hand in hand, just like in syrian refugee crisis otherwise message will get lost in void.

My first post in a long time, just a shame it is in such sad circumstances. Anyways, not sure if anyone has already done this, but Ive just sent a complaint to the BBC. I thought Id post it on the forum to allow you guys to use it as a template for putting in as many complaints as possible. I really feel that we should at least to get as many twitter/facebook users as possible to complain, maybe 70k? Surely BBC will have to listen then. Please spread the word!!

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?reset=#anchor --> Complaint website

My Complaint:

I would like to express my anger and frustration with an incident that occurred during Sunday Morning Live. My anger is divided into three parts: the clear misrepresentation of the Sikh faith and its principles by the BBC, the constant undermining of Jagmeet Singh by Sian Williams and the severe lack of reporting by the BBC regarding the ongoing crisis in Panjab.
During the programme, the issue of interfaith marriages was discussed. This is a topic which has caused a large amount of distress in the Sikh community. For many people, such as myself, we feel that the media has not allowed us to articulate our reasoning for being against a Sikh and a non-Sikh partaking in the Anand Karaj ceremony in a Gurdwara. Jagmeet Singh from Basics of Sikhi, who was one of the panelists discussing this, tried very hard to explain this issue. He was constantly interrupted by Sian Williams and Edwina Currie before being allowed to finish his point. I found this very unpleasant as it played directly into the narrative that the media is not interested in hearing the Sikh point of view.
Jagmeet Singh also tried to raise the issue of the recent killing of three Sikhs in Panjab during the last three days of which the BBC has reported next to nothing. In raising awareness, he was belittled by Sian Williams.
WHY IS THE BBC TREATING SIKHS LIKE THIS? WHY DO DEATHS IN ISRAEL OR TURKEY MATTER BUT NOT THOSE IN PANJAB? DO SIKH LIVES NOT MATTER TO YOU?

When are apnay going to learn that white media will only support them when they puppet something they want them to? If it's Bend it like Beckham type ish, or making noise about how loyal we are and how we served them militarily in the past they are all ears. When it is something for our own interests that they can't benefit from - they are not remotely interested.

Apnay bring this on themselves with mad naivety.

Sharpen up people!

Thousands of people have been marching in London for over a decade now about 84 and it's still a non-issue here. The grooming of Sikh girls was buried too, until goreean where 'discovered' to be targeted. Before that they were saying Sikh guys were just being jealous because they weren't getting laid.

Read inbetween the lines for God's sake.

You know, they must think we are really dumb to keep doing this, and when we keep going to them like we expect some rationality or impartiality, they must think we are even more dumb to still keep coming back for more.

It's not about mainstream media in the 21st century anyway, it's all about the internet channels.

I also tried not to look at it at a race or colour issue too but increasingly the mask of white privilege is rearing its ugly head and we can see how human beings are treated differently when by law they should be treated equally in the west.

When the moslem pakistani gangs were raping and grooming british hindu sikh girls the Indians complained back in the 1980s/90s/00s and were told to stop being racist and stop being islamophobic and their claims were dismissed. When even the BNP's nick griffin exposed islamic pakistani pedophile grooming gangs in 2003 he was told to shut up also by the white establishment. Only after the political winds changed and the establishment wanted to pick on "asian" grooming gangs for some reason rather than correctly targetting pakistani muslim grooming gangs did the white girl victims started to be listened to. But to this day the Indian brown hindu and sikh girls victim of islamic gangs are no where to be heard in the media. Even muslim girls were not spared by these muslim gangs but their voices were too drowned out by the anti-asian male ...white racist mainstream media witch hunt that was going on.

The true white English nationalists ie working class people knew it wasnt all asians it was pakistani muslim gangs but the white liberal and conservative upper and middle class elites within the british establishment still wanted to peddle the lie that it was "asian grooming gangs". non-muslim Chinese, korean, japanese and Indian men were looking around thinking hang on we are not part of these group of "asian" muslim pakistani rapists why you lumbering all of people of asia with these m0rons.

So yes in the west we can see the covert racist white elites of the British establishment do treat the Sikhs and other minorities with contempt and we can not and should not stand for it any longer, it needs to be exposed so that our people can see how sly they are and how differently they treat us.