Bbc Sunday Morning Live / Guest Jagmeet Singh Anand Karaaj Issue

Porsche911

I tell you what is needed most:

Sikh women need to open their mouths, because this is being portrayed on a male misogynistic angle in the media.

All the people are saying the Anand Karaj issue is an attempt at male domination, we have to show that that is bs.

Sikh women, step up.

they did and 16 year old bibian were arrested today happier ? The Marriage show was BS ambush tv , they just wanted to denigrate sikhs for doing what every other faiths does , notice how the muslimah didn't say anything about the true status of islam outer marriage, or even Edwina in fact I'm still waiting for her tweet reply about whether she married in the synagogue either time . The guy Nish Kumar said zip just twisted the knife about how outdated we were and the Fake councillor Anita Kapoor was there bcos ?? I still haven't thought of a valid reason she was there she married a hindu being sikh ? dunno....this is preamble to November

I tell you what is needed most:

Sikh women need to open their mouths, because this is being portrayed on a male misogynistic angle in the media.

All the people are saying the Anand Karaj issue is an attempt at male domination, we have to show that that is bs.

Sikh women, step up.

12118652_817341008386860_417335582866583

this pic says it all! Sikhs murdered not even a peep......

Just as I had said preciously the racist white western media is only interested in covering stories positively of particular minority groups jews / israel, gay issues, feminist issues other minorities dont get a fair look in. I suspect because these 3 minority group members have infiltrated the organisation to push forward their own agenda's

Problem is Sikhs don't expose this hypocrisy where it counts on huge alternative media platforms. They tend post things and complain in small Sikh forums where only Sikhs see these kind of double standards.

If BBC is exposed on youtube and twitter often by alot of Sikhs and non-sikhs you will see more news about the Punjab and Sikhs cos the narrative will shift as Sikh voices will be more vocal.

they did and 16 year old bibian were arrested today happier ?

No, it's not near enough what needs to happen from Sikh women. They need to come forth and deal with the media instead of dumping it on blokes all the time. You know whitey always treats women with kids gloves, so women should exploit that. Plus they have that pervy exoticism thing always going on with ethnic women. Like I said women need to step up and deal with the media especially - because whites revel in trying to destroy and emasculate ethnic men, but go all funny when it comes to women (don't tell me you've never noticed this), because they want to appear so 'fair'. So they'll screw your brother over hard, but treat you gently.

The Marriage show was BS ambush tv , they just wanted to denigrate sikhs for doing what every other faiths does , notice how the muslimah didn't say anything about the true status of islam outer marriage, or even Edwina in fact I'm still waiting for her tweet reply about whether she married in the synagogue either time . The guy Nish Kumar said zip just twisted the knife about how outdated we were and the Fake councillor Anita Kapoor was there bcos ?? I still haven't thought of a valid reason she was there she married a hindu being sikh ? dunno....this is preamble to November

Yeah I agree, there is some coordinated thing going on here to portray Sikhs in a consistently negative light. We've got a lot of enemies, plenty of goray, Hindus, Muslims will jump on that bandwagon (as we all saw with the BBC), plenty of sell outs from our community will crawl out from under rocks as well to join in. Expect Sanghera and Sian to pop up any minute.

I think it's a good time to point out that we as Sikhs should develop rhino skin towards media onslaughts without getting dramatic like babies about it. I mean most of the outlets doing it are traditional, neo-imperialist organs anyway.

If sullay can handle repeated pedophilia, grooming exposure, and untold terrorism bull5hit and still walk around like their tutti don't stank, we should be able to handle all this bull5hit and more without getting a complex about it.

No, it's not near enough what needs to happen from Sikh women. They need to come forth and deal with the media instead of dumping it on blokes all the time. You know whitey always treats women with kids gloves, so women should exploit that. Plus they have that pervy exoticism thing always going on with ethnic women. Like I said women need to step up and deal with the media especially - because whites revel in trying to destroy and emasculate ethnic men, but go all funny when it comes to women (don't tell me you've never noticed this), because they want to appear so 'fair'. So they'll screw your brother over hard, but treat you gently.

Yeah I agree, there is some coordinated thing going on here to portray Sikhs in a consistently negative light. We've got a lot of enemies, plenty of goray, Hindus, Muslims will jump on that bandwagon (as we all saw with the BBC), plenty of sell outs from our community will crawl out from under rocks as well to join in. Expect Sanghera and Sian to pop up any minute.

I think it's a good time to point out that we as Sikhs should develop rhino skin towards media onslaughts without getting dramatic like babies about it. I mean most of the outlets doing it are traditional, neo-imperialist organs anyway.

If sullay can handle repeated pedophilia, grooming exposure, and untold terrorism bull5hit and still walk around like their tutti don't stank, we should be able to handle all this bull5hit and more without getting a complex about it.

not what I saw the PC was roughly handling her and twisting her wrists. Truth is being a sikh is like being Christ as that reverend who saw what happened at nanakana Sahib called us if i remember it correctly 'we only had one Christ but what I saw today, the Sikh religion every man is a Christ ...i.e. we have target on us man, woman and child because we rock the status quo and will not hesitate to do it .

"Sangat Ji,

Thank You!

I've been overwhelmed with the amount of love and support Maharaj Ji has blessed me with since Sunday morning.

I've received over 2k+ friend requests and hundreds of personal messages and want to apologise that I haven't been able to reply as it's felt like one long day this week and I've been busy with the Seva Ji.

Interviews have been completed with (among others): BBC World Service radio, BBC Points of View TV and Russia Today News which are yet to air.

I pray Maharaj Ji keeps our Panth in Chardi Kala and if this whole experience can get us as individuals to deepen our personal relationships with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj then the sacrifice They have made would not be in vain.

Our Kaum is awakening and uniting against a common enemy.

Strong individuals create strong families create strong communities create strong nations and the Khalsa Panth is destined to heal the world!

#DhanDhanSriGuruNanakDevJi #DhanSikhi

#PureKirpa #VaheguruJi #SikhLivesMatter"

- Jagmeet Singh

post-24162-0-51940400-1445612901_thumb.j

he did well to speak up and the presenter over-reacted. The other 2 Asians were more media friendly with their right-on attitudes, e.g marry whoever you want wherever you want. I'm surprised the Muslim girl said she's happy to marry anyone unless she means as long as the husband converts to Islam. The BBC don't seem to be on the cutting edge of news and tend to jump on the bandwagon. Channel 4 news are more likely to cover what is happening in Punjab. We should stop expecting the Western media to speak up for us, and have confidence in ourselves to say what needs to be said like Jagmeet did. He spoke up with the courage inspired by our Gurus.

They should have asked her to clarify.