Sign in to follow this  
Shastar Man

Shastarvidiya Classes Not Taught By Nidar

I said this a few months ago. No one believed me, Nidar does not teach shastar vidiya classes in any UK akhara. The classes are run by senior students. He has left/eloped to Germany. Only returning to the uk to do the odd seminar. This has to be good news as he can't brain wash more impressionable kids.

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gone?

He's brainwashing German Sikhs.

How can that be anything but a disaster?

especially since german sikhs have said they have a major problem with creating rehitvaan gursikhs in the new generations

• Like 1

I guess you are correct, the problem has just moved to another location. My thoughts were that his students wouldn't push the RSS/hindu hidden agenda as much as Nidar in the classes now that he has eloped to Germany with a causcian yoga student.

I guess you are correct, the problem has just moved to another location. My thoughts were that his students wouldn't push the RSS/hindu hidden agenda as much as Nidar in the classes now that he has eloped to Germany with a causcian yoga student.

Eloped? I thought he was married and even had kids

Eloped? I thought he was married and even had kids

This is our kaum now. No care for sikhi is what's in store for the panth.

This is our kaum now. No care for sikhi is what's in store for the panth.

I knew he was a pakhandi and bad guy from the start but even pakhandis at least care for their family and kids. He has taken it to the next level, like they say in star trek "where no man has gone before". Ghor kaliyug!

So the 'last warrior' has done a runner. I feel sorry for his wife and children and the woman he has gone off with.Maybe his mates that have bigged him up that he was the Nihang master will give it a rest.

• Like 1

Yep, he has done a runner with a gori yoga student. Obviously, the lost Sikh warrior couldn't control his 'kaam'. He has been faking his art and making it up as time went by. Changing the name of his art, numerous times. Writing a book in 1998 with no mention of sanatan shastar vidiya in it at all, according to him he had been learning the art since 1984 (read MAI September 2004 copy). Yet failed to call it that in his book, four years into his training. His teacher is Baba Mohinder Singh, yet at his akhara he has a picture of Baba Giana Singh as his gurdev. Babaji giana Singh has written a book on shastar vidiya with no mention of the term sanatan or hindu-sikh, so if he learnt the art from Baba Giana Singh Ji then where did he pick up those words. After all this is supposed to be the authentic art! The guy is a complete fraud and I hope his chele start to realise it now!

• Like 3

hhtps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaifByI1Eo&feature=youtu.be

Edited by goggy