Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

LOL, funny post, tad bit overboard maybe. With all the arguing, bickering, divisions, this forum is really just a representative of the larger sikh community.

Dally, tell me who else Sikhs are supposed to vote for in Punjab, congress? Bjp? If not Badal. You have any solutions or just going to rant away on this forum.

There's no bickering, only slandering.

And I just tried to defend myself from it, The Gurus didn't tell women to become slaves of men and let certain ones as the one above has to insult us without reason. They fought for our rights so he only received his reflection from his mirror.

I know where I'm wrong and always ask for forgiveness from God. But I wasn't wrong here, no matter what anybody thinks. He was wrong. So why should I take abuse? what for? When I certainly didn't deserve it as I didn't even write a full stop . Let alone a word.

LOL, funny post, tad bit overboard maybe. With all the arguing, bickering, divisions, this forum is really just a representative of the larger sikh community.

Dally, tell me who else Sikhs are supposed to vote for in Punjab, congress? Bjp? If not Badal. You have any solutions or just going to rant away on this forum.

it's not funny, it's not clever and it is certainly not the behaviour and words of an enlightened Singh , really he needs to step back and think about why he needed to:

1. belittle any female - seriously, why? Guru ji app kehnda koi Singh kisse Bibi da muh fitkarna nahin chahida , ohne sattauna nahin chahida

2. bring menstruation into the picture - are his arguments so weak they cannot take the scrutiny so he has to use to some weak 'male bonding ' type of chauvanism? If he has a problem with a female correcting him then that is HIS problem .

3. feel the need to bring up collecting his children each time he attacks a female here - tip: billions of women do this job daily and then all the rest but they don't need to bring it up every time to justify what they want to say, when they do . Collecting his own kids is nice for them and him (Bonding), but it doesn't mean he cannot be sexist, rude, dismissive of fifty percent of the world population.

In Sikhi, we are taught to forgive.

Let's forgive anyone who has spoken out of line in this thread and let's become better human being moving forward.

Forgiveness? You must be joking. Why don't you give him a warning? If God does then I have to accept that.

Ok ji I will try to, but he can't do it again. Only will try to as for my soul so I don't get stressed and it will reflect on me, it's hard to I don't feel like it.

May Waheguru help me to forgive him if he is genuinely sorry. What about next time? It's quite hurtful listening to slander without reason, I'm not that sensitive but there was no need to bring my name into anything, thus the anger obviously. I'm a human too, I have feelings too, I'm not a computer that switches on and off.

Words are what make a reaction, they can make or break. ?

It's been a sad to see this, especially from members I didn't expect.

Just hope things get back to normal.

?? Waheguru.

Hang on!!

I'm not responsible for sorting out the disgraceful mess juts have made in the Panjab.

I will point it out seeing as the rest of you peasants like to obfuscate the role your beloved caste plays in creating that cesspit, whilst trying to act like some 'exemplary' Sikhs.

At least you (obliquely) admit that Badal is in power because of jut voting. And then juts have the audacity to jump around angrily about it! Talk about dumb. You got the leader you've voted in - year after year.

The rest of us are not here to clean up after stupid people. The rest of us should however take note of the stupid, selfish, 'shooting yourself in foot' behaviour of rural pendus just to get an idea of the kind of people they are.

Your people created this problem, you sort it out.

Yes a certain male, before he decides to,pick out people's names out of the blue and slander them without reason.

Generally, we make mistakes. Early on when I joined this site, I had a few sharp exchanges with a few guys, but it was wrong. There was no need for it on my end. You've got to treat people on here as if you'd converse with them in real-life. I do wonder if some individuals would talk to their friends, associates, or family with the same contempt and generally mean-spirited nature as they do on here. Taking trolls to task is one thing (as I've done on a few occasions), but getting nasty over a difference of opinion is not the best thing to do.

Yes a certain male, before he decides to,pick out people's names out of the blue and slander them without reason. I don't want to forgive him because he should learn what he creates, and will do it again to me and I won't let him. He doesn't even have the decency to apologise to me or penji Jkvlondon, so no ways no.

I'm getting sick of explaining this to you Simran but, as I said before.....The only thing I said about you personally is that you 'Liked' a message by gsinghysingh (message #65 on page 7). If you think that is 'slander' can I suggest you quietly make your way to message #65 on page 7 and observe the 'Like' by Simran345 next to the message. After that, I suggest you consult a dictionary and digest the fact that 'slander' is defined as a false statement. Therefore, the only way what I said about you could be called 'slander' was if it was me who deliberately and maliciously assumed the identity of a girl called Simran, and in the space of 5 minutes created a 'Simran' username for Sikhsangat.com and shamelessly used your name to put a 'like' next to a dodgy message. But....we both know that didn't happen did it now Simran ? So, seeing how you keep mentionng the word 'slander' in several messages since then, can you please kindly explain to me how a true statement can possibly be termed 'slander' ?

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm getting sick of explaining this to you Simran but, as I said before.....The only thing I said about you personally is that you 'Liked' a message by gsinghysingh (message #65 on page 7). If you think that is 'slander' can I suggest you quietly make your way to message #65 on page 7 and observe the 'Like' by Simran345 next to the message. After that, I suggest you consult a dictionary and digest the fact that 'slander' is defined as a false statement. Therefore, the only way what I said about you could be called 'slander' was if it was me who deliberately and maliciously assumed the identity of a girl called Simran, and in the space of 5 minutes created a 'Simran' username for Sikhsangat.com and shamelessly used your name to put a 'like' next to a dodgy message. But....we both know that didn't happen did it now Simran ? So, seeing how you keep mentionng the word 'slander' in several messages since then, can you please kindly explain to me how a true statement can possibly be termed 'slander' ?

Everyone has already called you out on being disrespectful to "Simran345" as well as "Jvlondon", what exactly are you trying to prove? That you didn't slander them? Even if it's not slander you don't have to be rude to them. You live in your own bubble on and all you can see is the Pro-Jatt movement over all else.