genie

Guest Jacfsing2

What is a blessing? What do you define as a blessing?

My definition of a blessing is simple, you give someone a hand and say you are with them; however, the Guru Sahib himself doesn't need the blessings of anyone other than Vaheguru Ji!

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm not sure if any of you guys actually read my post properly. Nowhere in my post have I said that Jesus is bigger than dusht Ji. You guys really love reading things wrong.

I'm gonna make a long post now so read it carefully.

When dusht Ji was at hemkuntSant sahib he did crazy amount of Bhakti. They type of bhagti that nobody had seen. One day when all the other sidhs,rishis etc doing bhagti there. These rishis and sidhs believed in either Krishna, Vishnu, shiv, Buddha etc. They came together dusht Ji told them that they are fully enlightened(anant di prapati). The other rishis and sidhs where saying to dusht Ji that its most likely a play of maya on your mind. Dusht Ji kept on saying that it's not a game of maya on their mind. Afterwards after the veechar all the other rishis and sidhs went into their bhagti areas and holes. The next few days the rishis and sidhs again met and told dusht Ji that he indeed is the truly blessed one by being enlightened. One rishi came forward and said that his guru Shiv Ji came and gave that rishi Darshan and told the rishi not to stop dusht Ji and that dusht Ji truly did gain enlightenment.(So shiv Ji was on dusht jis side.) Another rishi came and said that I had Darshan of Krishna and he told me that dusht Ji is the true one. Then another sidh came and said that his guru Muhammad came and told him not to stop dusht Ji from fulfilling his destiny. Then the followers of Jesus came. Jesus followers told that Jesus came and said that I went to the world and tried to change the world from its evil ways peacefully but instead they hung me on a cross. Jesus was saying that he lost faith in the world and he said that I hope you the best of luck and succeed in changing the world. All the avatars gave their blessing by telling their followers by saying dusht Ji was the right one and don't stop him.

Afterwards all the rishis followed dusht Ji. They asked dusht Ji what they should do and dusht Ji said we do Kirtan then we go to sachkhand. After they left for sachkhand dusht Ji came into kalyug and became sahib Sri guru gobind Singh Ji maharaj.

If anybody want to read this whole sakhi you can in Sri kalghidar chamatkar by Bhai Vir Singh. If you want to disagree with this sakhi then you will be disagreeing with Bhai Vir singh.

Did any of these *gurus* accept that they were false? I agree that they all failed, (I truly do); however, until they, (*gurus*) admit they lied to most of humanity, the world will continue going down-hill. Either they are lying to Dusht Damon's face, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), or they truly are the worst failures! (Again, I can totally accept that.)

Did any of these *gurus* accept that they were false? I agree that they all failed, (I truly do); however, until they, (*gurus*) admit they lied to most of humanity, the world will continue going down-hill. Either they are lying to Dusht Damon's face, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), or they truly are the worst failures! (Again, I can totally accept that.)

Bro I'm just writing what mahapurkh Bhai vir Singh wrote. If you have a problem then take it up with him.

PS: The sakhi is much longer so there is still many details left out.

Guest Jacfsing2

Bro I'm just writing what mahapurkh Bhai vir Singh wrote. If you have a problem then take it up with him.

PS: The sakhi is much longer so there is still many details left out.

Maybe I'm just misreading the Sakhi, "Jesus followers told that Jesus came and said that I went to the world and tried to change the world from its evil ways peacefully but instead they hung me on a cross" I also respect Bhai Vir Singh, I don't have any ill-feeling to him.

Maybe I'm just misreading the Sakhi, "Jesus followers told that Jesus came and said that I went to the world and tried to change the world from its evil ways peacefully but instead they hung me on a cross" I also respect Bhai Vir Singh, I don't have any ill-feeling to him.

Whats there to misunderstand? What's this confusion in your mind?

Sri Sarbloh Granth sahib is the type of thing that is confusing and easy to misunderstand. The sakhi I posted is not confusing.

Guest Jacfsing2

Whats there to misunderstand? What's this confusion in your mind?

Sri Sarbloh Granth sahib is the type of thing that is confusing and easy to misunderstand. The sakhi I posted is not confusing.

Jesus admitting he failed when he was *shaheed.

Jesus admitting he failed when he was *shaheed.

All the avatars have accepted the gurus. The gurus are akaal purkh sargun saroop.

In sant baba Harman Singh rampurkhere vale jis autobiography he wrote that he had Darshan of briggu rishi, Muhammad and Jesus. Jesus told sant Ji that he wishes all of the people who follow Jesus start to follow sikhi.

All the avatars have accepted the gurus. The gurus are akaal purkh sargun saroop.

In sant baba Harman Singh rampurkhere vale jis autobiography he wrote that he had Darshan of briggu rishi, Muhammad and Jesus. Jesus told sant Ji that he wishes all of the people who follow Jesus start to follow sikhi.

Jesus and Prophet Mohammed admitted the superiority of the Gurus and the Sikh maarg. That is why they express their desire that their followers should become Sikhs of the Gurus.

Gurbani says, iss dehi ko Simre dev. If Jesus and Prophet Mohammed have finally realised the superiority of Gurmat then they will also likely have to retake birth in this world soon in order to take Amrit from punj pyare. While smaller spiritual states can be obtained anywhere but param gat can only be obtained from the house of Guru Nanak Dev jee.