Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

It's all very well for them to "stand up and fight"

Yeah, like they did so well in Vietnam.

I tell you, the same way certain brothers growing up in England imbibe stupid mindsets from the goray here, it looks like some brothers growing up in the states imbibe the world renown idiocy of the yanks. It's scary......seriously. If I thought some apna dimwit ar5e kissing some moronic EDL twats was bad....the US brothers are taking it to some next level.....

Is criticizing Islam, as most Muslims and some misinformed non-Muslims contend, bigotry?

Good article - We should never withhold our respect from individual Muslims. Just the slimy religion which most of them, it has to be said, know nothing about. If they did, there wouldn't be anywhere near as many so-called "Muslims" as there are. I'm certain of it.

Sour grapes of an answer.

The reasons surroundin the name of isis is numerous some say named afta egytpian god some say named by isrealis.

A fundamentalist Islamic state named after a pagan Egyptain Goddess, or by the Kuffar state which they have pledged to scrape off the face of the Earth? Come on man.

Good article - We should never withhold our respect from individual Muslims. Just the slimy religion which most of them, it has to be said, know nothing about. If they did, there wouldn't be anywhere near as many so-called "Muslims" as there are. I'm certain of it.

A fundamentalist Islamic state named after a pagan Egyptain Goddess, or by the Kuffar state which they have pledged to scrape off the face of the Earth? Come on man.

Its not an "islamic state" set up by muslims balkar, its set up by isreal/uk/yanks/saudis, under pretext of marauding muslims, but real reason is to topple asad, and take all oil/natural resources off him within the region. Who have "isis" sold the captured oil to btw?....yes thats right to turkey and saudis so far.

Remember, y havnt this isis group attacked isreal, yet, despite jews being the common enemey of all muslims? Wen netanyahu was asked about isis, he laughed it off.

Sour grapes of an answer.

The reasons surroundin the name of isis is numerous some say named afta egytpian god some say named by isrealis.

You know once you start chatting that illuminati jazz, it just undermines everything else you've got to say- no matter how on point it might be.

Do yourself a favour and just don't go there. We all know there are powerful elites/interest groups pulling strings - there is no need to go into the territory you do. It's self defeating and makes you look like a nutjob.

You know once you start chatting that illuminati jazz, it just undermines everything else you've got to say- no matter how on point it might be.

Do yourself a favour and just don't go there. We all know there are powerful elites/interest groups pulling strings - there is no need to go into the territory you do. It's self defeating and makes you look like a nutjob.

I dont know y ppl get all funny around that word illuminati, its wat theyre referred to, that isnt my fault. U can call them watever u want, but the fact that these 13 elite bloodlines/families/banks control wat goes on, isnt gonna go away anytime soon. I myself dont like using that term illuminati cos it incidently means illuminated/torch bearers in latin language, but that shouldnt de-tract ppl from learning world politics and wats REALLY going on. Like i previously stated, guru gobind singh said for sikhs to learn how worldly politics works/runs, sadly its run by these ppl. Meanwhile ppl on this forum may mock me, but its funny isnt it, how these lot havnt given me a rebuttal to wat i wrote?

Did u watch the above videos btw? I recommend to watch the david icke video above.

Its not an "islamic state" set up by muslims balkar, its set up by isreal/uk/yanks/saudis, under pretext of marauding muslims, but real reason is to topple asad, and take all oil/natural resources off him within the region. Who have "isis" sold the captured oil to btw?....yes thats right to turkey and saudis so far.

Remember, y havnt this isis group attacked isreal, yet, despite jews being the common enemey of all muslims? Wen netanyahu was asked about isis, he laughed it off.

The existence of ISIS is expediting Western designs on the Middle East, yes, and its existence is also convenient to the Turks and the Arabs. But neither of those things prove that any of these powers had a hand in setting up ISIS.

I think ISIS haven't attacked Israel yet because they're all talk. That's all any of these Islamic groups are, and all they ever will be, because their worldview is too backward to give rise to the kind of civilization that would be scientifically/technologically/militarily advanced enough to go toe-to-toe with the West or Israel. Contrary to all the media hype, the military threat posed by these terrorists is negligible.

The existence of ISIS is expediting Western designs on the Middle East, yes, and its existence is also convenient to the Turks and the Arabs. But neither of those things prove that any of these powers had a hand in setting up ISIS.

I think ISIS haven't attacked Israel yet because they're all talk. That's all any of these Islamic groups are, and all they ever will be, because their worldview is too backward to give rise to the kind of civilization that would be scientifically/technologically/militarily advanced enough to go toe-to-toe with the West or Israel. Contrary to all the media hype, the military threat posed by these terrorists is negligible.

Theyre not gonna attack the western armies/isreali's because they r set up by them, just like how CIA set up al qaieda, simple! Watch the videos above that ive provided. I cant believe u lot r being so naive about this whole thing.

If the west havnt set up ISIS, then how come they havnt launched air strikes, like they done ALL over the world for the past 100yrs? It doesnt take much for the west to carpet bomb the middle east, vietnam, serbia etc. Yet as soon as putin started bombing ISIS like the west SHOULD of done, suddenly the west starts getting nervous. Where did ISIS' billions of dollars wealth come from then? Why was baghdadi released from iraqi prison randomly by america?

If they had to contend with all the people whose lives they destroyed instead of foisting them upon us, the Americans would be in the same position as Europe, I assure you. It's all very well for them to "stand up and fight" when we in Europe are the ones who invariably deal with the consequences of their endless fighting, and not them. The Americans are selfish. They don't care that Europe is inundated with refugees because of its proximity to the countries which they destabilized. All they care about is stopping Hispanics from crossing the border into land which was stolen from Hispanics in the 1840s.

The same goes for the British - leaving the Hungarians and Germans to deal with all those Syrian refugees whose circumstances the UK government conspired to create.

Why should Americans care about Europeans when Europeans themselves don't care? Again and again you see them voting in the same leftist parties that plays them out. And do you think that the American war machinery is not working at the behest of the Europeans? What gain is there for Americans meddling in the Mid East or Eastern Europe? Nothing but there is a lot to be gained by Europeans. For examples the gas pipeline that will run through countries like Libya and Ukraine. Open your eyes and see what is happening. Follow the money trail. From what I can decipher the American military is indirectly being used by other countries via organizations like the UN and NATO.

How can you take land from 'Hispanics' when Hispanics are a product of the Spanish? You are contradicting yourself.