Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

Guest Jacfsing2

Mate, I don't think you have half a clue of how retarded that guy looked to the rest of the world, Someone like that in the UK wouldn't even be running a KFC franchise.

It was his and Blair's stupid neo-imperialist schemes that created all the mess we see today in the middle-east. Obama just inherited a steaming pile of tutti from these tossers.

He freed Afghanistan from the Taliban! A lot of people were disrespected despite being great leaders. Nelson Mandela is an example of this. Obama helped create more problems which we face today. Obama increased taxes while Bush cut taxes. Bush has actually been to a Gurdwara, while Obama wouldn't even consider it! (Any GurSikh who feels Gurdwaras are important to them would realize that!) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322171/White-House-blocks-Obama-visit-Indias-Golden-Temple.html Also if Bush couldn't win in the U.K. why do they have the conservative party over the liberal party as their prime minister?

Also if Bush couldn't win in the U.K. why do they have the conservative party over the liberal party as their prime minister?

That's because of a few factors, (1)the fallout from all the warmongering done by Bush and Blair, and the crises it created, has instilled fear into whites here, especially in terms of retaliation by Islamists. (2) On the other hand, many ethnic people who traditionally voted Labour became so disillusioned with them because of these very kartootaan, they don't bother voting at all, giving the Cons the throne on a plate. (3)The other BIG factor is the way coke-head merchant bankers messed up the economy with ridiculous risk taking. So not only did Britain find itself in a quagmire of a war that was sold to it falsely, it also had a shortage of funds to conduct it because of the recession. People here now all know that Blair took the country on a false premise of WMDs being Bush's chumcha. Labours reputation is in tatters.

Bush and Blair caused an irreversible chain of events that have made the world an even more dangerous place - when their whole case was about trying to make it safer.

As for freeing Afghanistan from the Taliban. That country is a mess, and the Taliban are still strong in many places.

Bush was actually a very good leader. Unfortunately the media crucified him. Most people are ignorant and only know what the media feeds them. I don't understand why does the GOP allow themselves to be crucified by the media. Look at how the media sides with the left and attacks the right. The only guy I see from the right who knows how to put the media in their place is Trump. Maybe because he was a former Democrat and he knows how the game is played.

Guest Jacfsing2

[quote name="StarStriker" post="655508" timestamp="1455033782Please_15584f_366225.jpg Even if you deny that, (which is totally acceptable,) you still have to admit that freeing Iraq from Saddam Hussein was better than what already happened. (When Obama decided to take out the American lead leader in Iraq the creation on Isis happened)

Bush was actually a very good leader. Unfortunately the media crucified him. Most people are ignorant and only know what the media feeds them. I don't understand why does the GOP allow themselves to be crucified by the media. Look at how the media sides with the left and attacks the right. The only guy I see from the right who knows how to put the media in their place is Trump. Maybe because he was a former Democrat and he knows how the game is played.

Trump would be ok to an extent; however, he has no real chance of getting elected, (the man lost to Ted Cruz in a very religious state), also he's too old. (We need someone young like Ted Cruz).

Iowa does not pick winners. Just to give you an idea in the past, Santorum and Huckabee won there too. My prediction is that Trump will come on top but the establishment will play dirty. Notice so many loser candidates like Jeb Bush and Fiorina refusing to throw in the towel despite having single digits in the polls. My suspicion is that the powers that be are purposely crowding the field in order to deny a clear winner. If Jeb, Fiorina and other dead weights left, their votes would have gone to Trump. Head to head, Cruz does not stand a chance against Trump. Something similar happened to Ron Paul. If this happens, I hope Trump runs as an independent. Somebody needs to teach the establishment a good lesson.

I do not see other candidates beating Hillary. The media will crucify them just like they did to Romney and McCain. The only person who has beaten the media, gotten away with it and come up at the top is Trump. In a traditional election, the GOP cannot beat the Dems because of demographics. The only way the GOP can win is to get as many Dems as possible to cross over and that can only be done by talking about real issues like the trade imbalance and border security and not nonsense like war on women and gun control. I do not see Dems crossing over for Cruz or anybody else but for Trump, I see it.

Guest Jacfsing2

Iowa does not pick winners. Just to give you an idea in the past, Santorum and Huckabee won there too. My prediction is that Trump will come on top but the establishment will play dirty. Notice so many loser candidates like Jeb Bush and Fiorina refusing to throw in the towel despite having single digits in the polls. My suspicion is that the powers that be are purposely crowding the field in order to deny a clear winner. If Jeb, Fiorina and other dead weights left, their votes would have gone to Trump. Head to head, Cruz does not stand a chance against Trump. Something similar happened to Ron Paul. If this happens, I hope Trump runs as an independent. Somebody needs to teach the establishment a good lesson.

I do not see other candidates beating Hillary. The media will crucify them just like they did to Romney and McCain. The only person who has beaten the media, gotten away with it and come up at the top is Trump. In a traditional election, the GOP cannot beat the Dems because of demographics. The only way the GOP can win is to get as many Dems as possible to cross over and that can only be done by talking about real issues like the trade imbalance and border security and not nonsense like war on women and gun control. I do not see Dems crossing over for Cruz or anybody else but for Trump, I see it.

He was predicted to win Iowa yet still lost, you're not very intelligent I presume.

Also if Bush couldn't win in the U.K. why do they have the conservative party over the liberal party as their prime minister?

Our species of right wing politics is a little different from yours, particularly as it doesn't come with all that Christian baggage.

Bush's brand of flag-waving, teary-eyed, lump-in-the-throat politics would never fly in the UK - these days the average Briton is much too cynical to fall for that sort of demagoguery, and not nearly as patriotic or gullible as the average American.

It's important to remember that most people in the United Kingdom were implacably opposed to the war in Iraq, unlike the Americans who charged in all puffed up and determined to carpet bomb those Iraqis into 'freedom'.