Kaur's In Panj Piare Removed Forcefully In Toronto Sikh Day Parade

I'm from doaba background, and it is true that we celebrate India's independence day, but so does the rest of Punjab. It is nothing exclusive for doaba to do that.. & I live among Malvai people, they are mostly not as you portray them to be.

Ha, wat a load of rubbish, DEATH TO RAPISTAN! Plz tell us y u celebrate slavery? Its clear as day, u r not a sikh, with all ur bakwaas posts on this forum.

You don't need to go there if you don't want to :)

I see you're still posting cancerous material here with little/zero evidence to support any of your heretical claims. You should do us all a favour and just spend all your time sitting in the Ganga Rivers, I'm pretty sure when you die from the myriads of bacterium and micro-organisms that reside there you'll leave this world clean of any sins :)

If White people hated you so much, you wouldn't have been allowed into the UK in the first place, my sad delusional friend. If I'm not mistaken, it was a British doctor (Cole?) that tended to Guru Gobind Singh Ji' Maharaj's wound. Our Guru's never taught us to indulge in hate and adopting an 'us vs them' mentality either. Your hate and constant indulgence in 'us vs them' has rendered a huge blind spot on you. That is why you're unable to differentiate a friend from foe and fathom forming alliances.

Could it be that it was never racism but perhaps, you are just NOT a very likable person? Judging purely on your posts in this forum, you come off as an extremely opinionated, angry and hateful person. I'm not saying that you are but your posts make it appear that way. You're not exactly someone whom I would recommend for a position that entails PR. LOL!

Personally speaking I think you're half right. Many mona I know are actually far wiser in terms of Sikhi than I can ever hope to be. Same can be said to many Gursikhs too, however its mainly the foreign Sikhs that seem to have a proper grasp of reality compared to the ones that reside in Punjab.

We should definitely focus on cleansing our insides as well as our outsides. No point adopting the Sikh attire and then acting like a total muppet.

Care to elaborate about which claims you are talking about Kira ji? :)

Your history speaks for itself. I might as well try to elaborate on why the sky is blue, why the grass is green and why you're perfect embodiment of someone who's either completely moronic or out to corrupt Sikh principles. Seriously though, take your own advice and just go sit in the Ganges, guaranteed liberation, take a book, some scuba gears and maybe if you want a couple of sticks to keep your fellow Hindu brothers and sisters back a bit, for space issues

I never gave anyone advice about going to Ganga ji :) There is no point for the retarded to go at tiriths anyways, they will come out just as fish stay ignorant even if they are exposed to the truth since they have not been blessed. Besides, I don't agree with some things that I have said in the past anymore, since I am learning more everyday (as you are too!), since I am a Sikh aka learner. I'm sure that you have evolved as a person as well since before joining this forum, or even doing khoj of dharma.

Sikh means disciple of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji in the context of Sikhi.

I never gave anyone advice about going to Ganga ji :) There is no point for the retarded to go at tiriths anyways, they will come out just as fish stay ignorant even if they are exposed to the truth since they have not been blessed. Besides, I don't agree with some things that I have said in the past anymore, since I am learning more everyday (as you are too!), since I am a Sikh aka learner. I'm sure that you have evolved as a person as well since before joining this forum, or even doing khoj of dharma.

O yes you did my dear Hindu. Let's not indulge in lies now shall we? If you Hindus are so 'blessed' how come you got your butts kicked by Muslims? You will get no blessings by praying to rivers, stone, trees, animal...etc, etc...my foolish friend.