Kaur's In Panj Piare Removed Forcefully In Toronto Sikh Day Parade

surrender ? you are having a laugh ... I am losing my excuses , getting ready by strengthening my sikhi through bani, trying to memorise as much bani as I can, losing weight and getting fit and starting martial arts training , I am preparing to look after my family. This is history repeating itself , it is a law of nature: if you ignore the lessons each cycle becomes larger and more destructive because we do not take on the points that needed to change .

What white people came to our defence so far in our history anywhere on this planet ? I was born in London but I am not a fool I am still a foreigner to those who consider themselves British Whites. I have been the Meat in the racist sandwich being attacked by both white and blacks growing up so I don't think that only one race can be racist: all can ...The establishment serve THEIR needs and wants, not the peoples' they are quite prepared to reduce everyone's legal rights to line their own pockets it is just how the cookie crumbles; in the West it is the whites who are mainly in that group of power wielders, and in India the Hindus and their cronies .

oh hello again , so just changing your name doesn't stop your nonsense ....

Actually it's the Orthodox Sikhs (pugg/dardhi/amrit or no amrit) that are the most ignorant and in danger of being used as a tool. The mone's are the smartest and the most successful. If not for the mone's, more then like 3 quarters of today's Gurdwaras would not exist.

The orthodox Sikhs only mix among their own kind unlike mone's so they have an extremely insular and myopic view of the world. It comes as no surprise that they are given the monicker 'Low IQ Pendu' and how fitting it is. OTOH mone's have a broader view of the world.

Looks like you have already readied yourself to live under Muslim rule. How sad. This coming from a cowardly Sikh living in a Western nation that has one of the best militaries in the world. If you can't tell the difference between living among atheists and Muslims, you are truly lost and hopeless. I think you know which group you belong with.

You just proved my point.

Come on man. PLENTY of monay are clueless as hell too, and jump wholeheartedly onto the whole liberal, western mindset. And I'm saying that as a mona myself.

Come on man. PLENTY of monay are clueless as hell too, and jump wholeheartedly onto the whole liberal, western mindset. And I'm saying that as a mona myself.

I've mixed with both sides and I can tell you based on my experiences, the orthodox Sikhs, especially those from India are very insular and have an extremely myopic view of the world. Mone's generally have a broader view. Yes, sometimes too broad until crossing the border into liberal cuckoo land. But majority of them have a more balanced view of the world.

surrender ? you are having a laugh ... I am losing my excuses , getting ready by strengthening my sikhi through bani, trying to memorise as much bani as I can, losing weight and getting fit and starting martial arts training , I am preparing to look after my family. This is history repeating itself , it is a law of nature: if you ignore the lessons each cycle becomes larger and more destructive because we do not take on the points that needed to change .

What white people came to our defence so far in our history anywhere on this planet ? I was born in London but I am not a fool I am still a foreigner to those who consider themselves British Whites. I have been the Meat in the racist sandwich being attacked by both white and blacks growing up so I don't think that only one race can be racist: all can ...The establishment serve THEIR needs and wants, not the peoples' they are quite prepared to reduce everyone's legal rights to line their own pockets it is just how the cookie crumbles; in the West it is the whites who are mainly in that group of power wielders, and in India the Hindus and their cronies .

oh hello again , so just changing your name doesn't stop your nonsense ....

So you one person like She Ra in the comic books are going to take on the Muslims? LOL!

No, white people are not going to come to your defense as they do not owe you anything. However would it not be prudent join forces with Non Muslims like the Whites? Oh I forgot, they're going to throw us all into ovens. LOL!

You are seriously very delusional.

So you one person like She Ra in the comic books are going to take on the Muslims? LOL!

No, white people are not going to come to your defense as they do not owe you anything. However would it not be prudent join forces with Non Muslims like the Whites? Oh I forgot, they're going to throw us all into ovens. LOL!

You are seriously very delusional.

I am not delusional I am not counting on others to look after my affairs ..after all they never protected me from violence before so why believe they will in the future , it would be nice if they did but being prepared is our duty anyhow, how many times in our itihaas have allies abandoned the SIkh side and sided with the enemy? Plenty in fact Guru Gobind SIngh ji warned us not to trust people too readily especially if they swear to help or spare us on their most solemn oaths .

I've mixed with both sides and I can tell you based on my experiences, the orthodox Sikhs, especially those from India are very insular and have an extremely myopic view of the world. Mone's generally have a broader view. Yes, sometimes too broad until crossing the border into liberal cuckoo land. But majority of them have a more balanced view of the world.

I've mixed with both sides too.

You get many monay who are so desperate to 'fit in' (especially with whites) that it makes them complete cowards when it comes to talking about (let alone dealing with!) anything that might offend their friends sensibilities.

I am not delusional I am not counting on others to look after my affairs ..after all they never protected me from violence before so why believe they will in the future , it would be nice if they did but being prepared is our duty anyhow, how many times in our itihaas have allies abandoned the SIkh side and sided with the enemy? Plenty in fact Guru Gobind SIngh ji warned us not to trust people too readily especially if they swear to help or spare us on their most solemn oaths .

If White people hated you so much, you wouldn't have been allowed into the UK in the first place, my sad delusional friend. If I'm not mistaken, it was a British doctor (Cole?) that tended to Guru Gobind Singh Ji' Maharaj's wound. Our Guru's never taught us to indulge in hate and adopting an 'us vs them' mentality either. Your hate and constant indulgence in 'us vs them' has rendered a huge blind spot on you. That is why you're unable to differentiate a friend from foe and fathom forming alliances.

Could it be that it was never racism but perhaps, you are just NOT a very likable person? Judging purely on your posts in this forum, you come off as an extremely opinionated, angry and hateful person. I'm not saying that you are but your posts make it appear that way. You're not exactly someone whom I would recommend for a position that entails PR. LOL!

If White people hated you so much, you wouldn't have been allowed into the UK in the first place, my sad delusional friend. If I'm not mistaken, it was a British doctor (Cole?) that tended to Guru Gobind Singh Ji' Maharaj's wound. Our Guru's never taught us to indulge in hate and adopting an 'us vs them' mentality either. Your hate and constant indulgence in 'us vs them' has rendered a huge blind spot on you. That is why you're unable to differentiate a friend from foe and fathom forming alliances.

Could it be that it was never racism but perhaps, you are just NOT a very likable person? Judging purely on your posts in this forum, you come off as an extremely opinionated, angry and hateful person. I'm not saying that you are but your posts make it appear that way. You're not exactly someone whom I would recommend for a position that entails PR. LOL!

since you are such a great judge of everything apparently reading on your part is not a requirement I guess ...i was BORN in the UK ... I do know my itihaas and GUru ji was attended to twice by the Surgeon. . I do not hate i.e. give my energy and time away to others ...only losers do ...just know that humans being faulty as they are that you really can only count on Guru ji and you perhaps need to read a bit more of what he said after the mughals and hill rajas went back on their oaths and attacked the false caravan at Anandpur Sahib

I grew up in the east end during the height of the skinhead gangs ... so no your theory is more fantasy ...who wouldn't come off opinionated on a forum ? after all that is the point sharing opinions and discussing things . If I was what you suggest I would never have been liked enough by my peers to be talked of in such a way that their families would defend me from attack years later...besides if I hated like you imagine I would not have christian, muslim, hindu, chinese, japanese, African friends of many creeds and hues .

I've mixed with both sides too.

You get many monay who are so desperate to 'fit in' (especially with whites) that it makes them complete cowards when it comes to talking about (let alone dealing with!) anything that might offend their friends sensibilities.

To be fair I think we should also differenciate between monas here. The liberal monas we see are mostly of doaba background. They are the only nri Sikhs who also celebrate India's independence day, and only go to a Gurdwara only when its a wedding.

Now the Malvai Monas are conservative. Their world view is like an Amritdhari. They are Sikh nationalists to the core. They support Khalistan. They are the Monas who fill up the Gurdwaras with their families.

And im not Malvai by the way.

Actually it's the Orthodox Sikhs (pugg/dardhi/amrit or no amrit) that are the most ignorant and in danger of being used as a tool. The mone's are the smartest and the most successful. If not for the mone's, more then like 3 quarters of today's Gurdwaras would not exist.

The orthodox Sikhs only mix among their own kind unlike mone's so they have an extremely insular and myopic view of the world. It comes as no surprise that they are given the monicker 'Low IQ Pendu' and how fitting it is. OTOH mone's have a broader view of the world.

Looks like you have already readied yourself to live under Muslim rule. How sad. This coming from a cowardly Sikh living in a Western nation that has one of the best militaries in the world. If you can't tell the difference between living among atheists and Muslims, you are truly lost and hopeless. I think you know which group you belong with.

You just proved my point.

Why do you keep forgetting to take meds for your mental issues?

Get some urgent treatment and then come back and post here.

To be fair I think we should also differenciate between monas here. The liberal monas we see are mostly of doaba background. They are the only nri Sikhs who also celebrate India's independence day, and only go to a Gurdwara only when its a wedding.

Now the Malvai Monas are conservative. Their world view is like an Amritdhari. They are Sikh nationalists to the core. They support Khalistan. They are the Monas who fill up the Gurdwaras with their families.

And im not Malvai by the way.

And why are you wasting your time discussing monas???