Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

Oh, one more thing before I go, Mr Cameron, do the right thing now and become a Sikh; start speaking the Truth. Wear a Pugg and you will notice your Pugg will not allow you to tell lies!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/david-camerons-former-strategy-guru-claims-he-would-back-brexit/

why don't you stop digging yourself into a deeper hole ...Cameron's god is money he couldn't give two hoots about sikhi . Frankly your list including 50 % scumbags tell me you are not politically aware or mature ...read about Badal's treachery before you praise him .

a film from 1996 after which the journalist was killed

Guest Jacfsing2

Oh, one more thing before I go, Mr Cameron, do the right thing now and become a Sikh; start speaking the Truth. Wear a Pugg and you will notice your Pugg will not allow you to tell lies!!

You do realize both the RSS agents and the Pakhandi Babas wear turbans, even Badal wears a Turban, the SGPC wears turbans and many others. You seem to not know much on how politics works, it's quite simple; do whatever you can to please the elites, so that you can win elections.

why don't you stop digging yourself into a deeper hole ...Cameron's god is money he couldn't give two hoots about sikhi . Frankly your list including 50 % scumbags tell me you are not politically aware or mature ...read about Badal's treachery before you praise him .

a film from 1996 after which the journalist was killed

PS: Badal is in my 'don't like' list!! Delia Smith is another one. Her recipes never work for me.