Pakistani Man Harasses 15 Year Old Sikh Girl In Gurdwara

makes sense now.. apologises as I was a bit skeptical at first as never thought it would happen.

Well cant believe its come to this.. one of my distance relatives is a member on the board of a gudwara in leamington, absolutely disgusted. Memba my mum asking him about the langar hall and meat, think he made up some excuse, it was years ago. I woulda thought with such a large sikh community in leamington they would be more into sikhi than interfaith weddings!

makes sense now.. apologises as I was a bit skeptical at first as never thought it would happen.

Well cant believe its come to this.. one of my distance relatives is a member on the board of a gudwara in leamington, absolutely disgusted. Memba my mum asking him about the langar hall and meat, think he made up some excuse, it was years ago. I woulda thought with such a large sikh community in leamington they would be more into sikhi than interfaith weddings!

Leamington Spa is quite an affluent area in the Midlands.

When people think that they are posh and rich, they begin to think they are superior to everyone, even our Guru.

I have never had the honour of meeting 'posh and rich' Sikh brothers and sisters! They might have more money compared to me but when it comes to superiority complex, no one has it more than I. No one is superior to me apart from my Sikhi, my Gurus' Updesh and The Guru Granth Sahib JI Maharaj. I have a superiority complex no one in a human body can match!!! I don't have to express it, I just feel it, starting from my little toe upwards, till it reaches my HEAD!!! Sky is the limit, HAH!

oy vey ! turn it down love you are not convincing anyone

Guest Jacfsing2

I have never had the honour of meeting 'posh and rich' Sikh brothers and sisters! They might have more money compared to me but when it comes to superiority complex, no one has it more than I. No one is superior to me apart from my Sikhi, my Gurus' Updesh and The Guru Granth Sahib JI Maharaj. I have a superiority complex no one in a human body can match!!! I don't have to express it, I just feel it, starting from my little toe upwards, till it reaches my HEAD!!! Sky is the limit, HAH!

Daas used to have the same Haumai, but rather than building Haumai, Daas decided to turn it into confidence.

Leamington Gurdwara cost a lot on lot of money to build, sangat put in some huge donations. The remaining money is loaned from the bank.

Like a lot of buddhay old generation Uk Gurdwara committes in the UK unfortunately they are not very savvy and skilled when it comes to ideas. They're only idea to raise money to cover loans is interfaith marriages and booze up party halls...