70+ Dead In French Terror Attack

Islamic wah abi fascist idealogy havent got to them or prey on them yet i suppose.

The North Africans have had a problem with Islamists since the early 90's when Algeria had a civil war when an Islamist party won an election.

It is the Maghrebi muslims that are the problem in other European countries as well.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yup religion of pieces strikes again mashallah brother mashallah. Brother makes a good point - Dr zak naik

End of the day I hold khalsaman1 responsible for this. He is the type of Sikh that facilities that mass murder of non-muslims by defending Islam. Sikhism was created as a direct challenge to intorelant abrahmic faiths like Islam and the oppressive castist Brahminism. Yet we got clowns like Khalsaman1 who thinks waheguru created Islam in the past so thus we must defend Islam. No my ignorant brother every faith contradicts each other in certain aspects of their teachings so how are you going to defend all their teachings surely thats bipolar and oxymoronic?

And furthermore waheguru gifted us by creating Sikhism as an upgrade to humanity to defeat Islam ideologically, spiritually and physically. Yet have liberal clowns to want to let Islam spread at the expense of our own deen. See sikh sisters groomed and converted to the filthy abrahmic pedo cult while sitting back doing naam simran eating chai and samosa in gurdwara. What fat hippy turds some of our singhs have turned into. Maybe they forgot the likes of akali phoola singh, hari singh nalwa and the rest who would want to rush into battle with the jihadis and take their lands and strike fear into the sunni salafi muslim tyrants.

The most ironic thing of islamic violence is that often muslims are its biggest victims usually shia muslims who should not be blamed for the actions of the sunni / salafi nutjobs.

The Regressive Left is full of these Manmukhs constantly defending those of evil organizations.

Befqoofi like that'll radicalise some of our lot, lol.

Btw, Singhs above the age of 16 need to STOP wearing patke like they're 10 year old boys. For God's sake wear a dastaar, and stop perpetuating the Bollywood stereotype of Singhs being comedy characters by virtue of your appearance.

Dear Veer,

I have seen 16-18 year old amritdharis wearing bana and doing lots of bhagti and their parents are manmukh and have no clue about sikhi lifestyle. How did that happen?

Answer is simple. We get sikhi lifestyle only if its written on our forehead.

A person who is destined to japp naam will do so even if he is living in Las Vegas and if a person has bad karma and is not destined to do bhagti, even staying in a religious city will not change his bad karma.

According to Bhai Randhir Singh Jee, Akal Purakh is going to send LOTS AND LOTS OF POWERFUL SOULS to this earth and these strong souls will be like 18th century khalsa with their dasam duaars open and their physical presence and actions will be so powerful that non-sikh people will also accept the power of SATNAAM and will fall at the feet of PUNJ PYAARE.

I definitely see this transformation happening brother. I have also noticed bhagti being strong in some children. I think this may be a sign that many great souls and Shaheeds have been reborn for the seva of the Panth.

I definitely see this transformation happening brother. I have also noticed bhagti being strong in some children. I think this may be a sign that many great souls and Shaheeds have been reborn for the seva of the Panth.

yes, some great souls have taken birth and some will take birth in near future.

Setting up of Khalsa Raaj might look very very difficult for someone with less/no bhagti.

People who japp loads of Naam and realize the power of Naam, Khalsa Raaj looks certain and this Khalsa Raaj can happen as soon as Akal Purakh wants it to happen. Establishment of Khalsa Raaj on this earth is not that a big deal for Akal Purakh. Akal Purakh is INFINITE and is the creator/ruler of crores of Universes.

Kot Brahamand ko thakur suaami

I too have seen prospects in the younger demographics, but as soon as they reach their teens, the jathas and their babeh put out their "recruiters" and dig their claws into them - new blood for the next generation, to perpetuate and preserve the ways of gaddhi worship - and they are lost to the tamasha and the masala of sect tribalism for good. Guru Sahib begins to fall to the wayside as "Baba Ji" and his cohorts ascend in importance.

Let's not mince our words: these promising kids succumb to tactics that are usually associated with demented cults. And so it will continue. Baana and Gurbani mean absolutely nothing if it is performed in honour and deference of the middle man who says he can take you with him; it is nothing but hollow ritual designed to impress the easily impressed.

If I had my way, any Baba and his loyal band of cheleh who come between a young Sikh and his Guru would be hung from the rafters. I make no apologies for that.