Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Don't know about marrying someone from India but in indian culture there is a social stigma against divorced women and raped women, many Punjabi men will not marry these women and their parents deffinetley won't be happy. So marrying these women (if they want to) and giving them their life back again, giving them support and making them smile again is a great thing to do which not many men from our community would do. 

What's in it for the men?

No woman will marry any man if there isn't something in it for them.

46 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The reality is that women are seen as depreciating asset once their virginity is gone.

They will be seen as damaged goods. 

This isn't necessarily a cultural thing, this is something rooted in biology. 

My relative's call a divorcee second hand, its all utter garbage as i guess I'm second hand too.

25 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

they don't? maybe it's for visa purposes?

For some, perhaps. I know of a few young Indian guys (younger than 30) who've never been married, etc., but have moved in with divorced white women, a few even have children from earlier relationships. These guys behave as if they've won the lottery. Madness.

44 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

And yet Punjabi men rarely object to a divorced white woman, lol. That's some double standard.

A lot of Asian men see white women as a trophy and an achievement. 

It's also because white women are seen as more sexually liberated and expressive and "better" 

Back in school the Asian boys with white girls were seen as "cooler" 

For some Asian guys havung a white woman around their arm is like a showpiece, something to boast about.

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

A lot of Asian men see white women as a trophy and an achievement. 

It's also because white women are seen as more sexually liberated and expressive and "better" 

Back in school the Asian boys with white girls were seen as "cooler" 

For some Asian guys havung a white woman around their arm is like a showpiece, something to boast about.

I used to love Kelly from saved by the bell ohhh back in the days , back in the days, where things were simple lol 

7 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I used to love Kelly from saved by the bell ohhh back in the days , back in the days, where things were simple lol 

just google searched her and yeah she was nice lol

White women  can be pretty  but I really don't get why some Asian men boast about their white girls and see them as an achievement lol

Embarasing really