Jump to content
Big_Tera

Terror attack in Sri Lanka

Recommended Posts

These people who go around bombing places of worship are seriously deranged. Looks like this was carried out by muslims in revenge for the NZ attack which is what I have read but not sure the full facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

These people who go around bombing places of worship are seriously deranged. Looks like this was carried out by muslims in revenge for the NZ attack which is what I have read but not sure the full facts. 

You must be really special in reading. Where did you read that is was carried out by Muslims in revenge for NZ  attacks.

Stop watching too many horror films.. They are making you read things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

This attack is primarily on Christians. How dreadgul especially as children are among the dead. It is the work of evil misguided people. Unfortunately christians are being targeted in many parts of the world. Thousands are being murdered purely for their faith. It is appalling. 

These terrorists must be caught and. punished yet the final judgement belongs to God. Nobody could condone such acts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Christiangirl52 said:

This attack is primarily on Christians. How dreadgul especially as children are among the dead. It is the work of evil misguided people. Unfortunately christians are being targeted in many parts of the world. Thousands are being murdered purely for their faith. It is appalling. 

These terrorists must be caught and. punished yet the final judgement belongs to God. Nobody could condone such acts. 

Condolences to all people caught up in the attack. 

This seems like the work of Islamic fanatics. They want to destabilize sri lanka and the tourist economy. Seems like they are trying to warn the the sri lankan goverment about meddling in their affairs at the same time they wanted to get revenge for nz attacks. These people have great funding from saudi arabia and islamic countries to commit these attacks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 10:23 PM, JSinghnz said:

You must be really special in reading. Where did you read that is was carried out by Muslims in revenge for NZ  attacks.

Stop watching too many horror films.. They are making you read things.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/sri-lanka-attacks-retaliation-christchurch-deputy-minister-190423082847025.html

 

Also for everyone else here's a video of the guy walking into a church (the video cuts off before the explosion)

https://globalnews.ca/video/5193062/security-footage-shows-sri-lanka-bombings-suspect-enter-targeted-church

It's scary to think how he just walked past everyone even that little girl he touches as he passes by her, and how she'll grow up to think of that moment for the rest of her life as will others (I assume she survived as they seem to walk away from the church).Also just how they were meant to survive and be saved from that  through fate,seconds away from death. 

On 4/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, Big_Tera said:

Condolences to all people caught up in the attack. 

This seems like the work of Islamic fanatics. They want to destabilize sri lanka and the tourist economy. Seems like they are trying to warn the the sri lankan goverment about meddling in their affairs at the same time they wanted to get revenge for nz attacks. These people have great funding from saudi arabia and islamic countries to commit these attacks. 

It's been confirmed that ISIS has claimed responsibility for this tragedy: https://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/national-today-newsletter-isis-sri-lanka-telecommuting-1.5107802

I agree that these radical Islamist groups seek chaos to use as a means to destroy order to reestablish their own and that they want to collapse the Sri Lankan government by starting another civil . What's sickening is how these groups take pride in claiming responsibility as if to remind the world that they still exist,that they should be feared. 

 

Edited by GuestSingh12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GuestSingh12345 said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/sri-lanka-attacks-retaliation-christchurch-deputy-minister-190423082847025.html

 

Also for everyone else here's a video of the guy walking into a church (the video cuts off before the explosion)

https://globalnews.ca/video/5193062/security-footage-shows-sri-lanka-bombings-suspect-enter-targeted-church

It's scary to think how he just walked past everyone even that little girl he touches as he passes by her, and how she'll grow up to think of that moment for the rest of her life as will others (I assume she survived as they seem to walk away from the church).Also just how they were meant to survive and be saved from that  through fate,seconds away from death. 

It's been confirmed that ISIS has claimed responsibility for this tragedy: https://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/national-today-newsletter-isis-sri-lanka-telecommuting-1.5107802

I agree that these radical Islamist groups seek chaos to use as a means to destroy order to reestablish their own and that they want to collapse the Sri Lankan government by starting another civil . What's sickening is how these groups take pride in claiming responsibility as if to remind the world that they still exist,that they should be feared. 

 

For Islamic terrorists to attack Sri Lanka Christians is a soft target.

If they would have gone for the other communities, the Muslim community would be slaughtered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

For Islamic terrorists to attack Sri Lanka Christians is a soft target.

If they would have gone for the other communities, the Muslim community would be slaughtered. 

I think they have Canada as their next target after europe that is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

For Islamic terrorists to attack Sri Lanka Christians is a soft target.

If they would have gone for the other communities, the Muslim community would be slaughtered. 

Strange how these barbaric and bloodthirsty terrorists had the far-sighted wherewithal to plan their attack according to the above valid assessment of their intended target. I'd imagine seeing the brutality of the NZ attacks would induce the desire for blind revenge on a t1t-for-tat "Western" target. It's almost as if they're acknowledging the fact that attacks on Sri Lankan Christians would cause "less" of an outcry than if they'd walked into a church in leafy Sussex and detonated their explosives.  What was stopping them from doing so? Why would these terrorists care about potential blow-back for Muslims in the West when brutal and savage sectarian violence between Islamic sects has been a mainstay of their religious activities for centuries?   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really sad what happened. Our neighbours are srilankan Hindus and the lady was really upset. 

Apparently India's intelligence had warned srilankan officials but the srilankans ignored it. The srilankan government has sacked many people now.  They were planning to blow up another hotel and India's embassy. 

Muslims cause problems and destruction everywhere they are. it don't matter if they are the majority or minority they just cause havoc. 

With Muslims its "either my way or no way" This my way or no way sprouts from their Quran,  this kind of ideology is dangerous. The muslim vision is skewed and they see the world in two parts, Muslims and non Muslims. This kind of vision is dangerous for humanity.

And then you have deluded sikhs skipping around holding hands claiming that sikhi says all religions are equal.

Its actually scary how distant some sikhs are from reality!  Especially the granthis doing katha are gurdwaras  I often wonder if they actually leave their houses and interact with different people. Most granthis at the gurdwara sound like they are ultra leftists      no real talk. 

I was talking to a paki Christian lady at work and she said her community is scared for the Christians back home. 

One interesting thing she said to me was that her husband told her that back in the days, 80s etc, that sikhs were not scared and would fight with pakis but now even sikhs are scared and keep quite.  That was a really interesting thing she said  considering they aren't even sikhs. One of my friends is in his mid 30s and he said back in the days sikhs used to have street fights etc  but he also mentioned sikhs doing wrong stuff like throwing a pigs head in the local mosque. 

The paki Christian lady said that she knows a few big paki Christian lads that keep a look out for the local paki Christian community. It was a interesting convo. 

People need to wake up and stop living in this brotherhood delusion. at lunch this paki was talking to me about Hindus and he was calling them filthy fcks and cow p1ss drinkers, makes you wonder what he says about sikhs when sitting with non sikhs.  Sly bunch they are. 

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To add to this painful memory, I talked to some sri lankan kids in my class. They were saying that these people put "free buffet" signs in the hotels to draw in as many people possible.  She was saying that the children of her dad's old boss were actually killed in that attack.She even talked about how those churches were memorable for her parents as they used to go to them when they were children. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you start seeing yourself as superior to everyone else because of your ideology then this is what happens. These Muslims saw the Christians as so low that they felt it was totally ok to kill 100s of them in the name of their "superior" God and religion.     

Religions of that sort are dangerous.

I went to a school which was mainly paki. The classroom had several copies of the old testament bible and the state that the bible's were in was as if a dog had been chewing on them. The paki kids had ripped the pages, scribbled on them, did drawings of d!cks in them, drew the moon and star symbol on them,  it was disgusting,  I even saw them doing it. Most of the bible's were in such a bad state that you couldn't actualy use them for religious education lessons.   And they were just teenagers    shows you what they are taught at home.   

Their views and approach to anything non Islamic is disturbing and dangerous.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muslims behave when there's a boot on their neck. They fear and respect strength. Nothing else. Their faith is the only thing that matters. Your kindness, understanding, and tolerance will be reciprocated insofar as much as it serves a purpose for the Muslim and doesn't encroach on their beliefs. If there's a choice to be made between the non-Muslim and his religion, there is NO choice! You can be on cordial terms with a Muslim, perhaps even friends, but it's a precarious and conditional relationship. We could live another 1000 years, and fundamentally the Muslim would never change his approach to life. 

There's a devious ploy to differentiate between the moderate Muslim and the extremist, but again it's wilful delusion at best. The moderate Muslim will inwardly rejoice at the same acts that his extremist brethren openly celebrates. The only difference is the former wishes to maintain a facade of cordiality until the final moment, whereas the latter hasn't the patience or the desire to self regulate.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It's OK to listen to Nitnem because otherwise if you were doing Nitnem in the Gurdwara and the Giani is reading off Nitnem, the rest of the Sangat is listening to the paath. No one would say the Sangat is failing in its duty to do Nitnem. Of course, you should pay attention to the paath. Also, you should read paath so you learn it before you start to just listen to it.
    • Don't be obtuse, man. The words of the programming language are maybe a dozen, two dozen, something like that. You can learn those by rote. What they are doing is not changing the words of the programming language, although there's no reason you couldn't do that. Microsoft did for its Office programming language. What they are talking about is this: You don't think that French people, when they are discussing programming, speak in French? Even though the words used in their programs are the original English terms. E.g., a language I just googled (Go): From Wiki: func (addr ipv4addr) ZeroBroadcast() bool { return addr == 0xFFFFFFFF That would remain the same, but you'd talk about it in Punjabi. Get it?
    • I don't know what you're saying by "break off". Do you mean fall off, as in disattach from the root? Comb you hair before you wash it. Most of the hair that would fall off will fall off before you wash it. Put the fallen off hair in a container and burn the hair later in a respectful manner (like fireplace, maybe). Then wash your hair.
    • What are you trying to say? That we Sikhs can eat food labeled "Halal" just because we're guessing that they probably didn't have time to prary the Muslim prayer on the meat?
    • To the OP, don't listen this "Gursikh". Who are you to say straight up won't hurt his rehat? Let me ask you a question: would carrying a heroin load "not affect his rehat"? If so, why?  Also, please tell us whether selling heroin to people would "hurt his rehat" or not.
×

Important Information

Terms of Use