Sangat Ji,

I'd like to know your views on the old case, concerning Suleman's Ghost 👻 was it all made up despite evidence and Sant Isher Ji involved? Was there some kind o rational explanation? Or... Was it all 110% true?

Let me know YOUR views.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed, nowadays people just treat Guru Sahib and Our Pavitaar Bani like nothing.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh  No that would be me. Bhand Janmeeai Bhand Ninmeeai Bhand Mangan Veeahu From Woman,Man is born,within woman,man is conceived,to woman he is

You disingenuous cowards and frauds always resort to deception in order to feel like you have the higher moral ground. An assessment of a particular type of woman, of which there are many in toda

18 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Sangat Ji,

I'd like to know your views on the old case, concerning Suleman's Ghost 👻 was it all made up despite evidence and Sant Isher Ji involved? Was there some kind o rational explanation? Or... Was it all 110% true?

Let me know YOUR views.

Stick to learning about Sidh Gosht 

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Sangat Ji,

Let me know YOUR views.

I heard Suleman's tape. He was speaking like urdu like paki despite his claim of being 1000 years old.

21 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Do some research,  dare I say lol

How dare you say such a thing here! 

Why research when you can have someone pump everything you ever need into your head, without having to think yourself!

The audacity of your suggestion...........

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:03 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Who's this Sidney Ghose chap? 

Sidh Gohst is a Sikh Prayer... (i hope u weren't being sarcastic)? Prayer came about when Guru Nanak Ji had an assembly (gohst) with Sidhs, hence the name Sidh Gohst. The prayer is like a Q&A session where Sidhs ask n Guru Ji answers...

NOW! Who been telling me to stick t learning about Sidh Gohst?? 😔

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Khalsa2012 said:

U need to learn some respect for Gurbani. If u don't something then ask. Insulting Gurbani can be dangerous. 

Not one of my proudest moments. A pun gone awry. Unnecessary and something I privately made amends for.

Still, not sure why you felt the need to dig it up after all this time. Are you the person who went through my posts yesterday, and down-voted me 20 times? 😂

Looking for something to undermine me after I've laid bare female kartoota in other threads? Does it hurt to realise not all Sikh men are as weak and ineffective as you seem to be? You're very easy to read. 👌

• Haha 1