Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I_KAUR

ANOTHER SIKH FALLING FOR THE TRAP OF DAWAH GUYS

Recommended Posts

Guest I_KAUR

WGK~WGF

Look! Another young Sikh boy is falling for the traps of islamic guys.What is really going on. Why are they so gullible? How do we tackle such threats to our people by these islamic goons and why are our people turning to a religion that did so much against ours???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tell you, these 'professional preachers' are exactly like spiders sitting in a web waiting. And what they are waiting for is someone dumb or gullible to fall into the trap. They know exactly what to do with them once they get them. I think it's a systematic process. 

That's why I'm not a fan of so called 'interfaith dialogue' because it opens up the dumb or weak willed for exactly this. If you've got a brain and a strong will, then it's another matter  - but if you haven't you'll fall victim to your own weaknesses. 

Trying to preach your own beliefs and getting converted in the process - OWN GOAL!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's our own fault for letting people perpetuating the same old chestnuts like all religions are the same basically, they all take you to Waheguru, don't disrespect other's teachers of faith, doing matha tek is akin to idol worship , we don't believe in caste system (and yet we copy the hindus and their caste prejudices), we don't do drugs or alcohol (but you do). As long as we carry on being hypocritical and not stand up for sikhi properly our kids will be sheep and easily led

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's how the parents raise children now, if the parents do not have belief in Sikhi what are the children going to do? Obviously they would get led astray.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's happening in regards to youngsters being drawn to Christianity, too. I see it quite regularly on places like YouTube. Phrases like, "My parents follow Sikhism but I don't understand it" or words to that affect. Then you see the usual Christian patter of, "Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour," or the person in question is charmed with soothing and admittedly comforting ideas that are designed to work on someone who has very little idea of their own history.

What I've learned in the past year or do in regards to so-called interfaith cordiality: we're at war with these people, Muslims, Christians, whatever. There's no room for tolerance or weakness, because like on the wilds of the African savannah, these predatory faiths will hone in on stragglers and consume them, and we seem to be producing nothing but stragglers. This fantasy that's peddled of Sikh tolerance and acceptance is purposefully designed to undermine and weaken us. Why? Because when you tolerate everything, you stand against nothing! And with the direction in which the world is heading, there'll need to be a drawing of lines. 

The problems at our end are multifold. Most of our burdens are self inflicted. There's no avoiding the issue. We cannot always behave as if we've fallen victim to some conspiracy that's been hatched against us. The enemies within allow the enemies outside to gain a foothold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest I_Kaur
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's happening in regards to youngsters being drawn to Christianity, too. I see it quite regularly on places like YouTube. Phrases like, "My parents follow Sikhism but I don't understand it" or words to that affect. Then you see the usual Christian patter of, "Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour," or the person in question is charmed with soothing and admittedly comforting ideas that are designed to work on someone who has very little idea of their own history.

What I've learned in the past year or do in regards to so-called interfaith cordiality: we're at war with these people, Muslims, Christians, whatever. There's no room for tolerance or weakness, because like on the wilds of the African savannah, these predatory faiths will hone in on stragglers and consume them, and we seem to be producing nothing but stragglers. This fantasy that's peddled of Sikh tolerance and acceptance is purposefully designed to undermine and weaken us. Why? Because when you tolerate everything, you stand against nothing! And with the direction in which the world is heading, there'll need to be a drawing of lines. 

The problems at our end are multifold. Most of our burdens are self inflicted. There's no avoiding the issue. We cannot always behave as if we've fallen victim to some conspiracy that's been hatched against us. The enemies within allow the enemies outside to gain a foothold. 

I think, especially our younger generations are struggling because the religious leaders, Prachars and even the Giyani's themselves are shying away from the onslaught, almost in fear of confronting them and retaliating with knowledge and wisdom. There must be a reason why our people in general stay out of debates and dialogues. You ever go to the Hyde Park speakers corner, you will never see our people in the 'intellectual battle' but passers by and mere audience, and over time, they will move from nodding their heads to actually joining them. I have seen with my own eyes, young Sikh's becoming islamics... It's good saying it's a battle, but where is the "arm yourself with knowledge" and tackling the attack. It's these young guys now, but soon it'll be reaching every home. Look at the number of white girls and boys who fell for the trap. If the chrisrtians and especially the dawah gangs aren't challenged, things are about to get worse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 12:55 AM, Guest I_KAUR said:

WGK~WGF

Look! Another young Sikh boy is falling for the traps of islamic guys.What is really going on. Why are they so gullible? How do we tackle such threats to our people by these islamic goons and why are our people turning to a religion that did so much against ours???

Which Sikh boy is that, exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest Singh

 

4 hours ago, BhForce said:

Which Sikh boy is that, exactly?

Exactly. Koi link hi ni disda peya. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest I_Kaur
15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

😁 I was wondering the same thing. Look where?

:) Here it is 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 11:15 AM, Guest I_Kaur said:

I think, especially our younger generations are struggling because the religious leaders, Prachars and even the Giyani's themselves are shying away from the onslaught, almost in fear of confronting them and retaliating with knowledge and wisdom. There must be a reason why our people in general stay out of debates and dialogues. You ever go to the Hyde Park speakers corner, you will never see our people in the 'intellectual battle' but passers by and mere audience, and over time, they will move from nodding their heads to actually joining them. I have seen with my own eyes, young Sikh's becoming islamics... It's good saying it's a battle, but where is the "arm yourself with knowledge" and tackling the attack. It's these young guys now, but soon it'll be reaching every home. Look at the number of white girls and boys who fell for the trap. If the chrisrtians and especially the dawah gangs aren't challenged, things are about to get worse!

I'm glad you mentioned this aspect of it. The Gianis and others with the apparent knowledge are out of touch with the issues facing Sikhs on a social level. It's preaching to the converted most of the times, and even then it has very little impact. In the West there's a slight difference where English speaking parchaar is conducted by individuals who use the exact same approach as their Indian counterparts; there's an unfortunate aspect of a performance occuring instead of a honest and direct dialogue. You see these individuals who develop a following behave as if they exist on an ethereal plane of serenity above and separate from the rest of us cattle. They're more concerned with trying to imitate or create an image of an enlightened holy being than actually impart something practical and useful. It's all incredibly abstract and non-committal designed to trap someone in a cycle of action that will keep them busy in the belief that if results are not yielded they must be doing something wrong rather than provide them with a direct way out of the ills plaguing them.

Plus, as you mentioned, the Gianis and Parcharaks are politically and socially ignorant to the point where I seriously believe they're being instructed by certain parties as to not politicise and inform the sangat of certain ground realities. When one's roti and income is largely dictated by the words spoken by that individual, only someone with immense principles and a disregard for the grave consequences of speaking out would reject any form of control. When such individuals are as dependent on the status quo as the average man, you aren't going to see these people upset the apple cart and potentially cause problems for themselves whereby they won't be allowed to work. They will circle on the periphery of what's acceptable and safe to impart, but they will never truly cross the line into radical specifics.

The assumption is that if Sikhs yearning religious instruction are informed of how to function on the spiritual, abstract level, then automatically all their problems will disappear because they've been taught to bypass physical levels which is apparently where most of our problems as human beings originate from. In theory it is an approach that seems to be sensible, but unfortunately we are physical beings composed of physical matter with physical committments living in a physical world, interacting with other physical components of the universe. Pretending as if those physicalities are irrelevant by leaping straight to the higher stages of being is like trying to teach a child quantum physics without bothering to educate him on the alphabet. It's completely backwards. I'm not surprised contemporary Sikhs of the younger generations can't relate to their religion. People are more than willing to undertake the journey towards seeking knowledge, but if the teachers appear in no better situation than the people they're supposed to enlighten, then what message does that truly send? The Judeo-Christian approach is afforded the benefit of the doubt due to its proliferation in nearly every aspect of life, plus the duration it's been in existence apparently lends it a form of credibility and integrity as something worth following or at least entertaining the possibility as to its credentials. Sikhi doesn't possess that unspoken cultural "scaffolding" or backbone because we can't point to Sikh values being used to propagate a state, a country, or even a thriving society in the modern world. A historically distant Sikh empire means little to people of the modern age. In the eyes of certain individuals who place the value of a doctrine or a message in how it's physically enriched lives and states of being, Sikhi seems unfortunately lacking. That's our fault, and not a reflection of the message itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest I_Kaur
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm glad you mentioned this aspect of it. The Gianis and others with the apparent knowledge are out of touch with the issues facing Sikhs on a social level. It's preaching to the converted most of the times, and even then it has very little impact. In the West there's a slight difference where English speaking parchaar is conducted by individuals who use the exact same approach as their Indian counterparts; there's an unfortunate aspect of a performance occuring instead of a honest and direct dialogue. You see these individuals who develop a following behave as if they exist on an ethereal plane of serenity above and separate from the rest of us cattle. They're more concerned with trying to imitate or create an image of an enlightened holy being than actually impart something practical and useful. It's all incredibly abstract and non-committal designed to trap someone in a cycle of action that will keep them busy in the belief that if results are not yielded they must be doing something wrong rather than provide them with a direct way out of the ills plaguing them.

Plus, as you mentioned, the Gianis and Parcharaks are politically and socially ignorant to the point where I seriously believe they're being instructed by certain parties as to not politicise and inform the sangat of certain ground realities. When one's roti and income is largely dictated by the words spoken by that individual, only someone with immense principles and a disregard for the grave consequences of speaking out would reject any form of control. When such individuals are as dependent on the status quo as the average man, you aren't going to see these people upset the apple cart and potentially cause problems for themselves whereby they won't be allowed to work. They will circle on the periphery of what's acceptable and safe to impart, but they will never truly cross the line into radical specifics.

The assumption is that if Sikhs yearning religious instruction are informed of how to function on the spiritual, abstract level, then automatically all their problems will disappear because they've been taught to bypass physical levels which is apparently where most of our problems as human beings originate from. In theory it is an approach that seems to be sensible, but unfortunately we are physical beings composed of physical matter with physical committments living in a physical world, interacting with other physical components of the universe. Pretending as if those physicalities are irrelevant by leaping straight to the higher stages of being is like trying to teach a child quantum physics without bothering to educate him on the alphabet. It's completely backwards. I'm not surprised contemporary Sikhs of the younger generations can't relate to their religion. People are more than willing to undertake the journey towards seeking knowledge, but if the teachers appear in no better situation than the people they're supposed to enlighten, then what message does that truly send? The Judeo-Christian approach is afforded the benefit of the doubt due to its proliferation in nearly every aspect of life, plus the duration it's been in existence apparently lends it a form of credibility and integrity as something worth following or at least entertaining the possibility as to its credentials. Sikhi doesn't possess that unspoken cultural "scaffolding" or backbone because we can't point to Sikh values being used to propagate a state, a country, or even a thriving society in the modern world. A historically distant Sikh empire means little to people of the modern age. In the eyes of certain individuals who place the value of a doctrine or a message in how it's physically enriched lives and states of being, Sikhi seems unfortunately lacking. That's our fault, and not a reflection of the message itself.

If our intellectuals/leaders are "out of touch" and the younger generations are unable to relate to them for the crisis, than what really is the future of Sikhi, in this vast oceans of turbulent waves after waves, and threats after threats? No, wonder these gullible young Sikh boys and girls are starting to ride the eaves, because there are none to sail and navigate the boat! In the olden times, it was with the threat of swords and arrows, but today it's with arguments and planting seed's of doubts, and if this threat is not countered and retaliated, trust me, it'll be a common sight to have a 'abdullah and fatima' in the Sikhi family too! We boast about how we fought against persecution of other religions and communities in the past, but how about fighting today, with the knowledge, with the sword of wisdom, against the intellectual attacks against, not just against others (vegaism for eg), but Sikhi itself. Are they just empty words or we have no real armor with fight with, because the leaders are too busy filling up their pockets and bellies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • You know how charitable organizations work right? Least you see Ravi's books.  Which group do you recommend we support? Can we see their books?
    • Fair enough. I do enjoy a good conspiracy! 😁😅
    • The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief 15 days ago   Viruses like the novel coronavirus are shells holding genetic material. (Image: © Andriy Onufriyenko/Getty Images) As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.  One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began. A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine. "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article.  Related: 13 coronavirus myths busted by science Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.  That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering. The Coronavirus Did Not Escape From A Lab. Here's How We Know. The persistent myth can be put to bed. Here's why: SARS-CoV-2 is very closely related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which fanned across the globe nearly 20 years ago. Scientists have studied how SARS-CoV differs from SARS-CoV-2 — with several key letter changes in the genetic code. Yet in computer simulations, the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't seem to work very well at helping the virus bind to human cells. If scientists had deliberately engineered this virus, they wouldn't have chosen mutations that computer models suggest won't work. But it turns out, nature is smarter than scientists, and the novel coronavirus found a way to mutate that was better — and completely different— from anything scientists could have created, the study found.  Another nail in the "escaped from evil lab" theory?  The overall molecular structure of this virus is distinct from the known coronaviruses and instead most closely resembles viruses found in bats and pangolins that had been little studied and never known to cause humans any harm.  "If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness," according to a statement from Scripps.  Where did the virus come from? The research group came up with two possible scenarios for the origin of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. One scenario follows the origin stories for a few other recent coronaviruses that have wreaked havoc in human populations. In that scenario, we contracted the virus directly from an animal — civets in the case of SARS and camels in the case of Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). In the case of SARS-CoV-2, the researchers suggest that animal was a bat, which transmitted the virus to another intermediate animal (possibly a pangolin, some scientists have said) that brought the virus to humans. Related: 20 of the worst epidemics and pandemics in history In that possible scenario, the genetic features that make the new coronavirus so effective at infecting human cells (its pathogenic powers) would have been in place before hopping to humans. In the other scenario, those pathogenic features would have evolved only after the virus jumped from its animal host to humans. Some coronaviruses that originated in pangolins have a "hook structure" (that receptor binding domain) similar to that of SARS-CoV-2. In that way, a pangolin either directly or indirectly passed its virus onto a human host. Then, once inside a human host, the virus could have evolved to have its other stealth feature — the cleavage site that lets it easily break into human cells. Once it developed that capacity, the researchers said, the coronavirus would be even more capable of spreading between people. All of this technical detail could help scientists forecast the future of this pandemic. If the virus did enter human cells in a pathogenic form, that raises the probability of future outbreaks. The virus could still be circulating in the animal population and might again jump to humans, ready to cause an outbreak. But the chances of such future outbreaks are lower if the virus must first enter the human population and then evolve the pathogenic properties, the researchers said. Coronavirus science and news Coronavirus in the US: Map & cases  What are the symptoms?  How deadly is the new coronavirus? How long does virus last on surfaces?  Is there a cure for COVID-19?  How does it compare with seasonal flu?  How does the coronavirus spread?  Can people spread the coronavirus after they recover? Originally published on Live Science.   The 9 Deadliest Viruses on Earth   28 Devastating Infectious Diseases   11 Surprising Facts About the Respiratory System  ABCmouse - 1 Month Free! The one-month trial gives you access to all of the educational site's 9,000 activities in reading, science, math and art. Keep your child busy and learning while we are all stuck indoors. View Deal
    • Councils don't install the 5g towers..it's the mobile telcos. They have been set targets (by govt and have told their shareholders they will have X number of 5g masts up and running). There is no haste, lots of the telcos were waiting on the govt to decide on the Huawei case and whether they could use their parts. Hope you realize that the telcos pay rent on each site (council tower blocks are favourite, council land and private office blocks), then there is the electricity and line line connection that needs paying for each one . Lots of people make money out of each mast. Plus when you upgrade a mast more people in those areas buy new 5g phones and upgrade or switch plans.  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use