Raam calls meat sacred in Valmiki Ramayan.

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Who said it was the same?

You have tried to list 5 examples of what you call deceit, and I have shown you that one of the very same examples was practiced by the Sikhs.

You have, with your false information tried to portray Sri Krishna as some kind deviant, and I have told you that in one of those examples you cite, the Sikhs did exactly the same, as did the Pir, to save any harm coming to Guru Sahib.

Now let's hear why you are calling Guru Gobind Singh Ji a liar on those other points I have raised.

who is calling Guru ji a liar ???

You asked me how Ram Chander cheated: he  met Ravan before the Sita Syambaar contest and lied to him that his Kingdom was on fire just remove him from a contest that Ravan had a high chance of winning because he was a Shiv Bhagat and had many vaardaan from Shiva ji  including immense strength.

OK the difference between myself and yourself that I can see  is that I am taking Kaamna as a wrong motivation for such lying because it is self-benefiting  and Krishna says such lies are OK because to not lie it will hurt the man's position , wealth etc  and seeing nishkam usage  of lying to save lives as better motivation; whereas you see nothing wrong in both types of motivation  as they are commited by good people(???)

Singhs have lied by omission for strategy protection for example , the short  truce with Zakariya Khan  and concealing Guru ji's ID , not sure I know that many examples of comission  because generally they were encouraged to be truthful  maybe just Bidhi Chand ji to steal back Guru ji's horses  is the one I am most familiar with after Ucch da Pir.

17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

who is calling Guru ji a liar ???

You are. By posting false information on here that Brahma was not the creator of the Vedas, and that Ved Vyas was.

You don't do any research into anything but just spout rubbish on this forum non-stop.

Guru Granth Sahib says that Brahma wrote the Vedas. Guru Gobind Singh Ji in his holy granth, Sri Dasme Patshah ju ka Granth Sahib says that Brahma wrote the Vedas. And then you come along and say they are wrong.

You need to see someone about your hindu-phobia cos it's making you look really stupid. I have warned you about it many moons ago.

You asked me how Ram Chander cheated:

You implied from your roast that Ram Chander cheated on his wife.

he  met Ravan before the Sita Syambaar contest and lied to him that his Kingdom was on fire just remove him from a contest

If you had bothered to do ANY research into this you would again realise that this is only in modern recensions of ramayan. It is neither in Valmiki Ramayan, and neither in Sri Dasme Patshah ju ka Granth Sahib.

that Ravan had a high chance of winning because he was a Shiv Bhagat and had many vaardaan from Shiva ji  including immense strength.

Ravan would never have lifted Bhagwaan Shiv Ji's bow just because of his strength. If strength was only required then Bali, who put Ravan in a neck-lock and carried him to all 4 tiraths in one morning would have had a better chance. Sahasarbahu defeated Ravan in battle, and according to legend, only released him because Ravan's family pleaded for mercy. Sri Ram Chander was not the only person to have defeated Ravan. Even Nandi, Lord Shiva's bull defeated Ravan when he tried to force entry to Kailash.

Shiv Ji gave Ravan many vardhaans but also took them back when Shiv Ji desired. Ravan was so ahankari of his boons from Shiv Ji that he began to threaten Shiv Ji and Parbhati. This is why he could never have lifted Shiv Ji's bow.

OK the difference between myself and yourself

The difference between us. I don't spout rubbish online where people can read it and be mislead. You do. You should stop acting like some authority on knowledge and causing harm to others and yourself.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:55 PM, shastarSingh said:

Screenshot_20200222-141956.png

the Meat is sacred, in other words it's Mahaprashad. (Just like the rehitee Singhs have)

On 3/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Kshatri are allowed to hunt and eat meat. As Raam was a shatri, it was ok for him to do that. They even had Yugs like Asmed jag. Where they sacrifice horse. And feed to brahmins and normal ppl.

very true. Same with Singhs who follow the Kshatri maryada.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:36 PM, BhForce said:

Bro, please don't post the videos of a man calling himself Satguru. Would you post the video of Pirthi Chand, Dhir Mal, or others falsely claiming to be Satguru?

You've posted 2 of his videos here.

he is known as Sadhguru for the sect or sampradaiye which follows him. Same as Bhagat Ravidas being a Guru for his followers. You cannot ban the use of Guru when not used in a sikhi context!

On 3/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, BhForce said:

@shastarSingh, what's your deal, bro? If it is that meat is OK in khsatryia dharam, what's the point of posting stuff like this? It'll just be explained in the Nihang dals anyway.

By posting stuff like this, do you mean to encourage the average Sikh to pick up some non-Jhatka or even halal meat at the local shop?

Ram would have hunted the deer in this case, which is even better maryada for a Singh than a Singh who can only do jhatka. I think we need to explain to Singhs in the context of shikaar (and the Guru ji maryada on this), and like you said we need to explain not to eat khulla maas (ie from shops etc). However we need to make jhatka maryada and shikar more accessible to Singhs in the sikh community here, so we can follow proper Khalsa traditions and rehit. It is the nindaks of rehit, manmattis who have been keeping sikhs away from this kind of maryada since the last century.