Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Pedophilia in British media

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The tell-tale sign of an appointed gatekeeper of public discourse. Guiding the narrative and traffic of discussion away from "dangerous" areas that might prove to be troublesome for those at the very top. Someone like that gets to that position usually through attendance and membership of lodges...

You can tell we're under lockdown. The mind goes to strange places when all the work of the day is done, lmao.

The higher they seem to be, people like peirce Morgan    the  more controlled they seem to be.   I find him really annoying when he interviews, most the time he disagrees with his guests  and always pushes his opinion   that his opinion and version is right. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

The higher they seem to be, people like peirce Morgan    the  more controlled they seem to be.   I find him really annoying when he interviews, most the time he disagrees with his guests  and always pushes his opinion   that his opinion and version is right. 

There's a system to what they do in these situations on television. It's something I've observed for a while now, and there's a definite structure to it. They have a contentious subject and they invite two people who will argue their respective opposing viewpoints on that particular subject.

There's the reactionary, leftist viewpoint which is usually represented by a journalist from the Guardian or a figure with a fringe Leftist organisation. The other participant is someone who represents what would traditionally be seen as the Right-wing viewpoint, but it's not really Right at all; it's what some would assume to be a fuddy-duddy, traditional perspective of the Little Englander who's stuck in the past, but is actually what we recognise as the classic liberal before the Commies took over the Left.

Morgan may seem like the level-headed, perhaps conservative (small C) voice of reason who speaks on behalf of the average viewer, but even then the so-called debate never transcends the neo-liberal paradigm in which the discussion takes place. Depending on the final outcome of the debate, or the suggested ideological direction these programmes would like the audience at home to gravitate to, Morgan directs the discussion to that place with his brusque interventions and domineering behaviour. The genius of this charade is that it manages to push the average viewer, which is whom these debates actually target, into agreeing with an argument not on its merits or its values, but based on whoever makes the strongest appeals to the pre-existing sentiment of the viewer. Then there's the whole issue of the Overton Window and what's allowed in public discourse, etc., but that's a subject for another day.

17 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

After leaving, he went to do Musicals in the West End

The signs were all there!!

It's like George Michael all over again.

After certain people come out of the lamaari, you ask yourself: How the hell did I not pick up on that earlier?

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's like George Michael all over again.

After certain people come out of the lamaari, you ask yourself: How the hell did I not pick up on that earlier?

The stereotypical portrayal of the effete, limp-wristed gay man has done much to confuse matters, lol, especially when someone who's gay but doesn't display any overt signs suddenly reveals himself to be a friend of Dorothy, which makes me suspect the painfully camp demeanour some gays possess is greatly exaggerated.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The stereotypical portrayal of the effete, limp-wristed gay man has done much to confuse matters, lol, especially when someone who's gay but doesn't display any overt signs suddenly reveals himself to be a friend of Dorothy, which makes me suspect the painfully camp demeanour some gays possess is greatly exaggerated.

I think the reality is that unless you know enough gay people, it can be difficult to develop a gaydar.

27 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There is something about 'pristine looks' with many gay men. Their grooming and dress sense often seems to be strangely impeccable and symmetrical.  They are perfectionists with it. But saying that, there are some rough and ready as hell Panjabi bis/gays(?) who don't have that preening thing going on. Same with some working class goray gays. 

It's weird how some are camp and some aren't remotely. With the camp ones, what's up with the walk and high pitched voice? Is it some biological thing? All that strutting and mincing. And the exaggerated gesticulation? 

5 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Top end of many orgs are filled with deviant types . By deviant I mean immoral folks etc. As my law teacher once said "if you want to break the law, get into a position where you make, enforce or shape the law". So this includes, politicians , judiciary, police, royalty and perception shapers (media etc) and backers of lobby groups (big business / connected folks). Then you indulge in your deviances

A renowned lecturer and researcher in child development and abuse once told me that pedos frequently and consciously work themselves into positions of authority and trust to access people. I think they congregate and protect each other from such places. I think subtly exhibiting the deviant behaviour (or an indifference to it)  lets the powerful ones recognise the upcoming ones, which they then fast track. It explains a lot. I think they recognise each other in various subtle ways. 

I always thought Philip schofield fancied holly Willoughby!  I genuinely thought that.  Turned out hes a gay pedo 

the royal family seem to have a lot of ties with pedophiles as well

Prince charles friend is church of england biship peter ball   who raped little boys, one boy was brave enough to call the police but peter balls connections backed him up and case was not taken seriously     the boy eventually committed suicide because no one believed him,  after this happened prince charles offered this pedo bhishop some cash and even a house to live in   theres a letter floating about online written from charles to this bhishop.   eventually peter ball was trialed for sexual abuse and all he was given was a caution!!! caution for raping little boys!!    later he was seen at charles/camila horse face wedding  and camilas dads funeral.

the queen is friends with pedophile artist rolf harris  who is a obe    and he also did a painting of the queen on the bbc    bbc loves pedos

and then there is prince andrew and his pedo friend who apparently committed suicide    which i dnt believe at all  i think he is still alive and has been released and probably now lives on another tropical island. 

i think a lot of the "women" in british politics are actually blokes dressed as women  

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

There is something about 'pristine looks' with many gay men. Their grooming and dress sense often seems to be strangely impeccable and symmetrical.  They are perfectionists with it. But saying that, there are some rough and ready as hell Panjabi bis/gays(?) who don't have that preening thing going on. Same with some working class goray gays. 

It's weird how some are camp and some aren't remotely. With the camp ones, what's up with the walk and high pitched voice? Is it some biological thing? All that strutting and mincing. And the exaggerated gesticulation? 

Rock Hudson is a prime example of pristine image, manly but was outed when dying of aids . People couldn't believe it

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

I always thought Philip schofield fancied holly Willoughby!  I genuinely thought that.  Turned out hes a gay pedo 

the combo is sexy bubbly lady with dodgy guy ...

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the combo is sexy bubbly lady with dodgy guy ...

lol

statue outside bbc main entrance   is it any surprise that the bbc is a haven for pedos    if thats on the outside just imagine what goes on inside    dirty pedos 

The paedophile sculptor and the image on the front of BBC ...7

you see a lot of odd looking statues in london outside these old buildings    some quite demonic looking 

haah  its soo obvious  joan collins knows and so does every1 else    she clearly playing around and deliberately asking why he had to come out   and look how morgan and the talent-less osbourne ladies changed the topic  hahaha!  cnt believe it      iv seen joan collins interviews in the past   she is really outspoken      respect to joan    i hope they dnt kill her off now!      look at their faces when joan ask y   haha!