Pakistani Exposed ONLINE..after Sikhs

Guest ka8417ur

On 4/11/2020 at 8:49 PM, puzzled said:

no she wasnt playing me  coz one of the girls that she told she likes me was a mutual friend(apni girl)  coz the mutual friend was apni she knew it would never work out and she told the paki girl to give up lol. Also when I said no    things got really awkward and she started avoiding me and pretending she didnt see me lmao. I dont like awkwardness so I broke the silence and said "hi"   yh she knew i was sikh because I'm a singh lol    

We've actually had a few cases of muslim females marrying Sikh guys in our area. My mums friend is a young Bangladeshi girl who married a punjabi guy from india    she had anand karaj and had to convert first and change her name to kaur    they got a kid  now. Her husband is useless when it comes to sikhi so the girl asks my mum about stuff.

Another paki woman in her 30s that works with my mum   her sister ran away with a sikh guy   her sister is still in touch with her though.

Even when we were in school this pakistani lady used to collect her daughter from school everyday   walk her to school and then at home time she be waiting outside the gates for her daughter and then used to walk home with her   the reason she used to do that was because her other daughter had ran away with punjabi guy   

Theres been many similar cases around here !    When I used to get my hair cut  the punjabi guy that used to cut my hair was messing around with a Pakistani girl! 

Its nothing out of the blue    like I wouldn't shocked lol

Yh a lot gujji girls are marrying punjabi guys     gujratis are nice people from my experience  

13 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

well that is something unheard of from my end..i went to majority Asian aka 'majority paki' school ..here in west london..never saw it only the vice versa..

which area do you live? does it still happen? its not common as our community tho...

I cant imagine esp with these muslims in UK their sister running with a Sikh guy...they'll brothers will slaughter them Singhs lol

These punjabis girls lure over these low life bad boy vibes .. have you seen 16 and pregnant mtv UK

She was a Sikh background  converted to islam to marry him..got preg

even her mum made a appearance on show she was wearing kara etc 

The Hindus / Gujarati girls married to Sikh families are highly educated, high middles class families and the Singhs themselves are also high middles class familiar..living in pretty posh high end areas 

I dnt live that far from west London    thats strange that you havnt seen stuff like that then lol  

Lol yh iv seen that show     have you seen the guys sister? What a mess   

Regardless of the sensational and click and bait popularity social media marketing going on, We need not to over-react on such things. Targeting one whole kaur gender because of bad deeds done by few wrong souls is not fair. 

What is needed is the right method approach toward these lost social media addicts. Just like a druggie will do anything and everything just for one sniff. Same is for these type of lost souls. Our guru taught us to be better and help those who seek help. These inner lost souls are crying out to be saved - that is how i see them. We need to help them by guiding them to shabad guru. We need to stop pouring millions to help non-sikhs (khalsa aid) and help our own. 

My two cents/pence/paisa. 

On 4/11/2020 at 10:11 PM, S1ngh said:

Regardless of the sensational and click and bait popularity social media marketing going on, We need not to over-react on such things. Targeting one whole kaur gender because of bad deeds done by few wrong souls is not fair. 

What is needed is the right method approach toward these lost social media addicts. Just like a druggie will do anything and everything just for one sniff. Same is for these type of lost souls. Our guru taught us to be better and help those who seek help. These inner lost souls are crying out to be saved - that is how i see them. We need to help them by guiding them to shabad guru. We need to stop pouring millions to help non-sikhs (khalsa aid) and help our own. 

My two cents/pence/paisa. 

i agree! its not really something to be bothered about      its their choice at the end of the day  who cares   lol!

why dnt people complain about all the punjabi men marrying goriyan .... 

far more important issues going on in the community than a couple of tarts 

3 hours ago, proactive said:

That is true, we tend to want to air our dirty laundry out in the open while other communities keep theirs under wraps. I remember in the 1990s the Muslims in Bradford and some other northern towns had a major problem with their girls running away from home and there was even a TV programme about it. The Muslim families used to hire professional bounty hunters to locate these runaways. But all the Muslim community leaders were up in arms and saying that the media was making this up and that it was not true. Also the very first 'Asian' strippers were two Muslim Pakistani girls, one Muslim Punjabi and the other a Muslim Kashmiri. They used to get death threats when they first started to strip around 1990 I think. There was article about them in the local Punjab paper. 

It's true. I remember watching a video of a Muslim preacher who said that he was approached by a government official who said he represents some abortion clinic and that there are a huge number of Muslim girls coming in to get abortions. 

Our people have the habit to make

noise of these matters and do our badnaami while Muslims keep it hushed up.

my sisters friend is a paki girl and she told my sister how they buy non halal meat from the super market and that they dnt care     but when they know relatives are coming around they buy halal meat just to show the relatives that they eat halal lmao!      them people do everything under the sun the difference is that they dont announce stuff like that to the whole world