nihangs fight with punjab police

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

How is this remotely different from goray? 

Yh  when they say they want us to integrate they basically want us to drop all our religious/cultural identity  start speaking english only   not wear religious/cultural outfits or any of our practises and want us to start binge drinking and have public sex in ibiza with every1 clapping and cheering on. But at the same time they want us to know that we were slightly inferior      much of this above is already being done by punjabis. Certain other religions  are not openly conforming to this and thats why they irritate the goreh a lot. 

Punjabis are people pleasers so they are more than happy to bend over and receive some from the goreh. 

I wonder how much of this people pleasing in  punjabis   and constantly jumping from one camp to the other   is related to not having like a national identity   no actual home to call home  but just being there and drifting around 

Were like jews in the desert looking for our promised land and identity lol!  

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

When I was in college there was a Kashmiri pandit professor who admitted that it was becoz of 9th Patshah that his community was saved.

even that Kashmiri pandit was full of poison. He was a big fan of kp gill and praised him for killing "sikh terrorists" chun chun ke.

He was hell bent to prove that Guru Gobind Singh Jee worshipped his shiv devta.

what a fool and poisonous this Kashmiri hindu was!

these pathar poojaks(stone worshippers) know nuthing about the Supreme Being Waheguru.

Sadly this is too common. Even an eminent journalist like Shekhar Gupta(a Punjabi Hindu btw) is full of praise for war criminals like Gen Brar and kps Gill and their tactics. And Shakhar Gupta isn't even a right wing Gau Mutra drinking Hindu. He's as leftist as they can get. 

3 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Sadly this is too common. Even an eminent journalist like Shekhar Gupta(a Punjabi Hindu btw) is full of praise for war criminals like Gen Brar and kps Gill and their tactics. And Shakhar Gupta isn't even a right wing Gau Mutra drinking Hindu. He's as leftist as they can get. 

The priority for these Hindus is their survival.

If it suits their purpose then we are great, if it does not then we are not.

If there is something that is flattering about Sikhs mentioned by non-Indian media, the Hindu particularly Hindu Punjabi will try to appropriate. 

Parasite behaviour. 

13 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

We have to understand their psyches.  They never fought for their freedom, they essentially got it handed on a plate by goray. They are going to be extremely hawkish about losing it now. 

22 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I live in Ludhiana and hv had interaction with Hindus since my early school days. I understand their psyche well.

Some Sikhs get so frustrated with Hindus as a community that they become pro Muslims and start praising Muslims for believing 1 God. Muslims r also nobody's friends .

The behaviour and personality of Allah is very different from Waheguru ji.

Muslims hv no clue about Sachkhand and reincarnation.

Forget about Sachkhand and karam khand, Muslims don't even know about dharam rai in dharam khand.

2 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I live in Ludhiana and hv had interaction with Hindus since my early school days. I understand their psyche well.

Some Sikhs get so frustrated with Hindus as a community that they become pro Muslims and start praising Muslims for believing 1 God. Muslims r nobody's friends too.

Exactly. The reason why Panthic Sikhs have become so pro Muslim is because the Hindus pushed Sikhs to the embrace of Muslims.

I mean if there is ever going to be a watershed moment in future like the 3rd battle of Panipat between Muslims and Hindus I doubt Sikhs would help the Hindus and without Sikhs fighting for them they will get slaughtered by Muslims.