Sign in to follow this  
Kau89r8

Frontline Dr Singh removing kes for COVID-19

Will he grow it back after the pandemic is over ? I doubt it.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, another Sikh Dr who knows what the correct priorities in life should be

13 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Why make a song and dance about it

Needed an excuse imo to remove his Kes.....

Exactly should have done privately why he's making himself out to be hero   ....

• Like 2

first it's always the losers who cannot stick to rehit who make out they are so wonderful for dumping their Guru ji on the side of the road instead of insisting on correct PPE which is available  just BoJo 's circus did a blanket buy of only one type of mask which is wrong .

One could say that perhaps the rehit has protected the more vulnerable males from being cannon fodder in place of gorey docs ... perhaps a blessing in disguise really as the government will have to spend more to protect the singhs i.e. the PPE will be less risky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

they had to accommodate Singhs during world wars, we need to demand the same type of support now for the frontline!

I haven't used twitter in so long, I had no idea they had removed the word limit!

He has actually made it more difficult for Sikh doctors now to refuse to shave during this pandemic because if they refuse then they will be made out to be extremists. They will find themselves being asked that if the doctor in Canada could shave then why can' t they. Respect to the doctor who refused, Singhs gave their heads rather than disrespect their hair and just because the haramzada Tories couldn't be bothered to get the correct  PPE masks why should Sikh doctors have to shave their beards. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

A soldier in the US army a few years back won Sikh's right to keep dhari in the army. You can wear a full on gas mask with full dhari. 

Yes there are masks available but the British govt idiots messed up the PPE procurement and went with masks that are not suitable for full beards. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, proactive said:

Yes there are masks available but the British govt idiots messed up the PPE procurement and went with masks that are not suitable for full beards. 

I agree veer ji should have kept his dhari for himself and everyone else. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I agree veer ji should have kept his dhari for himself and everyone else. 

selfish desire to look like some hero by throwing away guru ji di morh , so foolish threw away so much for a moment's fame

WAIT! Did he shave fo PPE fitting? if yes then... of course the dushts are going to attack the beard! stupid chods... at every given opportunity! 

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

what the fck!!  he looks like a pandit now.   my question is why did he sell his story to the media?