One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

28 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

Yes I know about Madhus. My cousin had her wedding catering done by Madhus. My cousins were given a taster before the wedding and then they told her it was halal, and then obviously they complained. So Madhus arranged non halal catering for the wedding. But it's just a shock that these caterers don't cater to sikh needs unless they are specifically asked. I saw a Catering company used by people in Reading and they do something similar, the food is halal unless you use the sikh catering option. I think the catereres are run by Dhillon or Dhillion, something like that. 

Nah I moved into Cowley Uxbridge, it was full of goray. Until I went to Uni most of my life was around goray besides the time I was spending years in Guru Nanak School. However what astounded me was seeing all my relatives in areas such as Slough and Southall just cutting off their kesh and not knowing how to read and write gurmukhi properly or at all. I just don't see understand why people who lived in apnay areas didn't have any maan in sikhi or being sikh!

an incident happened last week in the Brunel University  2019 Sikh Society Whatsapp group.

Some Singhs posted this petition against halal in schools https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-stop-halal-meat-in-school-children-shouldnt-eat-slaughter-religious-meat-in-schools?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_19889602_en-GB%3Av3&recruited_by_id=ba2a1040-95cb-11ea-a83e-17d9f83f095a

Both Singhs got kicked out of the group. I started a discussion about this being a bujjar kurahit. Everyone from monay to some group admins started on me. One group admin Singh said this years' sikh society is for oneness and that uni is multicultural, and we shouldn't discuss these things. One admin even went as far as saying 'Meat is Meat' whether halal or not.  Anyway after some discussion I was disappointed, there were a few people that also agreed with me. But I can't believe these uni students were behaving as cucks. Some people were saying we were belittling another religion because of this petition?!

Such is the state of uni sikh societies, it seems they will not support other sikhs who don't want to eat halal.

"In November 2006, the couple's then 19-year-old son, Antonio, was prosecuted after his Range Rover Sport left one-year-old Cerys Edwards with severe brain damage after his car, which was travelling at 70 miles per hour (110 km/h) on the wrong side of a 30 miles per hour (48 km/h) single-track road,[19] hit the Jeep her parents were driving. He was the first person convicted under English and Welsh law from evidence recovered from his car's Event Data Recorder system, concealed in the driver's airbag.[19] In April 2008, Antonio Boparan was sentenced to 21 months in jail for dangerous driving, at Birmingham Crown Court. In February 2012, Cerys Edwards' family was awarded £5M, and a sum of £450k per annum every year for her life for Cerys' care, from Boparan's insurance company.[20] Cerys died at Birmingham Children's Hospital on 17 October 2015, aged 9.[21]

In April 2014, Antonio Boparan was involved in a Birmingham bar brawl which left a man blinded. Antonio later admitted in court to inflicting actual bodily harm and violent disorder.[22] He received a 12 months prison sentence.[23] March 2019, The millionaire's son was today (March 7) sentenced to 18 months behind bars over the death of the youngster."

By the way is sikh community not able to do a collaboration with them to do jhatka? I mean he even puts Singh in his middle name!

Universities are indoctrination camps.

Best to avoid.

The Kashmir issue seems to have been seized upon by certain Western parties as a means to damage an India that is seen to have embraced an intolerant and extreme attitude to Muslims. Kashmir is being discussed in the open in a way it never was in previous years and decades. What are the chances of India crumbling under immense and concerted pressure to let go of Kashmir?

14 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sikhi in the West is in danger of becoming a subservient and supporting ideology to Islam. I say if we can't see the incredibly layered and nuanced game being played in the world, that has now kicked into another gear, we deserve to be wiped out.

can you please elaborate. how are we supporting islam ? and what game 

15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sikhi in the West is in danger of becoming a subservient and supporting ideology to Islam. I say if we can't see the incredibly layered and nuanced game being played in the world, that has now kicked into another gear, we deserve to be wiped out.

I couldn't believe it when I saw those comments in the University sikh society whatsapp. just totally acting subservient with the expense of the traditions and beliefs and even kurahits of sikh community! so shocking!!!

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

can you please elaborate. how are we supporting islam ? and what game 

The posts above the one you quoted provide the context. The general attitude of willing subordination to Islam and Muslims -- where we willingly and easily compromise our core beliefs (particularly those that contradict the modern liberal narrative), in this example providing solidarity with Muslims -- in general that's being pushed by a certain ideological faction of Sikhs, as a misguided attempt to exemplify the tolerant and oneness strand of the Sikh religion. What they fail to understand is that these displays of magnanimity would only be respected and considered a virtue by Islamics if we ourselves were in a comparable position of strength.

Instead, this grovelling subservience (dressed as haughty piousness) comes across as an act of pathetic cowardice almost as if we're getting ready to be conquered, so that when the inevitable does transpire we can remind our conquerors how we stood with them. The problem for our cowards is that the Muslims won't care.

As for the "game" it's part of the grand Problem>Reaction>Solution process that's been in full flow for a while now. Every major and subsequent minor development on this planet is as a result of said process. I wonder why our myriad of brahmgyanis and mahapurashes have no knowledge of the world outside the confines of Bharat despite the worldwide migration of Sikhs for the past 70 years or so.

As a Sikh, looking at this thread, I think we should move on from this topic. It seems to have been exhausted. 

As with the other thread on Muslims, I think we all know that you can never completely trust /trust much in groups of people from other faiths who do not necessarily consider you their equal, or believe you are inferior

Most of us here are from England or North America, where I think the topic is less relevant. 

Is it time to lock the thread?

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

As a Sikh, looking at this thread, I think we should move on from this topic. It seems to have been exhausted. 

As with the other thread on Muslims, I think we all know that you can never completely trust /trust much in groups of people from other faiths who do not necessarily consider you their equal, or believe you are inferior

Most of us here are from England or North America, where I think the topic is less relevant. 

No , why would you.  

this is a valid thread . 

19 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Yes I know about Madhus. My cousin had her wedding catering done by Madhus. My cousins were given a taster before the wedding and then they told her it was halal, and then obviously they complained. So Madhus arranged non halal catering for the wedding. But it's just a shock that these caterers don't cater to sikh needs unless they are specifically asked. I saw a Catering company used by people in Reading and they do something similar, the food is halal unless you use the sikh catering option. I think the catereres are run by Dhillon or Dhillion, something like that. 

Muslims , due to their bloodlust and knack for meat , run economies based on meat and give you a taste of Qalma being recited on meat.

What a shameless lot we have become to eat a food on which quranic verses have been recited upon,

Our ancestors were gruesomely tortured but didn't accept this cult, and look what we have become. 

EDIT ---

can our FUDDU lot give jhatka competition to halal business ? naah, we are holier than thous and we don't eat meat. ewww

19 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

which part is irrelevant to those of us in England?