Sign in to follow this  
Harditsingh

LBT trying to normalize their behaviour within sikhi

34 minutes ago, Tamansingh123 said:

This post and its comments were screenshotted and twitter feminists were calling us out smh

Lol where?! On twitter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Lol where?! On twitter?

Haha yea. I dont remember who but there was someone who did it. She was one of those feminist pro sander anti trump girls who blame brown culture and brown mentality for every issue they face in their life. 

Gays and feminists will never, NEVER , be allowed to alter Sikhi to suit their ways. If gays and lesbians decide to have a Anand Karaj I myself will March down to the Gurdwara and join in with young loyal Sikhs and make sure that sin of a "marriage" doesnt take place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/6/2020 at 10:17 AM, Tamansingh123 said:

Haha yea. I dont remember who but there was someone who did it. She was one of those feminist pro sander anti trump girls who blame brown culture and brown mentality for every issue they face in their life. 

lool! Those North American 'Sikhs', most likely from Cali, ..exactly reason why got rid of twitter and joined this forum like kcmidlands saying..brown twitter destroy your braincells. Prob one of the most vile mouth foaming bs comes from them..Remember when Cop Sandeep was killed, the 'Woke' lot were saying really gross things about him and calling out the Sikhs who were mourning his loss. He did more for Sikhi then these lowlifes will achieve..and fact they couldn't  even have decency keep thoughts to themselves to at least respect his young kids..

No wander those Bay ares Punjabi are being busted as pedos , having kids from wedlock. Seen it all, recent there was girl looks exactly like 'Hard Kaur, but she filming herself, drinking from alcohol bottle, hardly any clothes and listening to Gurbani in the car!! 

I know some Punjabi live in New York, NJ, went to ivy colleges, and good jobs, own  businesses, but ones from there give a bad rep...One Singh was saying its because the fathers busted their a## off, brought land, trucks opened business, whilst mothers raised them 'Westernised' no traditions and they have everything handed to them that fathers worked for, explains their huge egos!

My mum got in touch with cousin after long time who lives Cali and they were saying how they never talk to Punjabi there been living there over 20 years and avoid them all costs. When they were able to afford to move out Punjabi area and live in mostly Chinese neighborhood. Even with few Punjabi living on their street they dont talk to lol. Can understand now lol

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

lool! Those North American 'Sikhs', most likely from Cali, Sacramento..exactly reason why got rid of twitter and joined this forum like kcmidlands saying..brown twitter destroy your braincells. Prob one of the most vile mouth foaming bs comes from them..Remember when Cop Sandeep was killed, the 'Woke' lot were saying really gross things about him and calling out the Sikhs who were mourning his loss. He did more for Sikhi then these lowlifes will achieve..and fact they couldn't  even have decency keep thoughts to themselves to at least respect his young kids..

No wander those Bay ares Punjabi are being busted as pedos , having kids from wedlock. Seen it all, recent there was girl looks exactly like 'Hard Kaur, but she filming herself, drinking from alcohol bottle, hardly any clothes and listening to Gurbani in the car!! 

I know some Punjabi live in New York, NJ, went to ivy colleges, and good jobs, own  businesses, but ones from there give a bad rep...One Singh was saying its because the fathers busted their a## off, brought land, trucks opened business, whilst mothers raised them 'Westernised' no traditions and they have everything handed to them that fathers worked for, explains their huge egos!

My mum got in touch with cousin after long time who lives Cali and they were saying how they never talk to Punjabi there been living there over 20 years and avoid them all costs. When they were able to afford to move out Punjabi area and live in mostly Chinese neighborhood. Even with few Punjabi living on their street they dont talk to lol. Can understand now lol

Acc to what i have seen is that american sikhs are not too religious if u compare them to uk or canada sikhs. Idk why but it seems like that. Some white sikhs are in chardikala over there. They are like muslims in iran pre 79: wanna be whities and wanna normalize what western culture geenrally normalizes (drinking, hookah, girls) n go to gurudwara for justa matha tek to show tht they are sikhs and then heading up to the local bars. 

50 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Hard Kaur is the most shittiest person i have ever seen. She supports khalistan but posts an digital art girl smoking while being naked. And if someone comments that should atleast take down khalistan posts, she says 'StOP MisoGynisT I wILL Do AnytHiNg I WanT'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Acc to what i have seen is that american sikhs are not too religious if u compare them to uk or canada sikhs. Idk why but it seems like that. Some white sikhs are in chardikala over there. They are like muslims in iran pre 79: wanna be whities and wanna normalize what western culture geenrally normalizes (drinking, hookah, girls) n go to gurudwara for justa matha tek to show tht they are sikhs and then heading up to the local bars. 

Ya. From what i seen and some i talked agree with, is the young Punjabi generation are far-left liberal feminism sjw communism types of 'Khalistan'...Islamist apologists too...They've turned Kharkus, Sant Bhindranwale 84' into romantic aesthetic and oblivious to reading facts and what actually happen. I see more these lgbtq gender fluid 'Sikhs' coming from America than elsewhere. 

The white Sikhs are those 3ho hippy types too. Idk just find them so cheesy out there. If these were running the Khalsa Raj era, we'd been extinct long time ago

Few years ago, at Sacramento Nagar Kirtan, there was video of 2 giving each other oral! 

Hard kaur i know, someone had tweeted to her to also call out Pakistan when that Sikh girl got abducted, she told her to shut up and go suck some good Pakistani c0#k..no joke. 

If only we'd know how to be neutral, whether politics or India/Pakistan, maybe we'd get somewhere. 

• Like 3

I've noticed a huge gap between American Sikhs compared to UK and Canadian Sikhs. I got some family up in Yuba City, Vallejo, and Stockton. Most of them are completely westernized. Brown twitter is literally kaljug. It's terrible. The amount of bakwas some of these guys be tweeting is actually ridiculous. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Few years ago, at Sacramento Nagar Kirtan, there was video of 2 giving each other oral! 

What the... that's supposed to be the better Nagar Kirtan near me. How lovely...

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What the... that's supposed to be the better Nagar Kirtan near me. How lovely...

My bad..might have mistaken for Yuba city..the largest Nagar Kirtan in USA is in Yuba right ...

But yh someone said they got video of some girl going down on guy, and those who wanted to see the sent video and confirmed..didn't see myself tho

Think 2 yrs ago saw video some mona mainly with kirpans fighting near end of Nagar Kirtan and police was called. One was sitting blood all over his face..and head

21 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

My bad..might have mistaken for Yuba city..the largest Nagar Kirtan in USA is in Yuba right ...

But yh someone said they got video of some girl going down on guy, and those who wanted to see the sent video and confirmed..didn't see myself tho

Think 2 yrs ago saw video some mona mainly with kirpans fighting near end of Nagar Kirtan and police was called. One was sitting blood all over his face..and head

Only in Kalyug....

And then to think of how our families with young daughters and sisters go to these nagar kirtans and don't actually see any kirtan, just bunch of old truckan wale uncle's wearing kurte pajamey with dangan like it's Jago Mayan or something with the aunties preparing all year with he makeup and bindi on katha like it's a wedding. Most of our young kids grow up oblivious to what sikhi is. But they know it's for Punjabis.