Predatory Christianity destroying Punjab and Sikhi

Kau89r8

Shri Jesus Ji !

4 Perspectives On Jesus That Might Surprise YouRVS a Twitteren: "This is how the Missionaries are portraying ...The post-truth Gospel - Essay - Religious culture - TLS

Mata Mary and baby Ganesha     blasphemy!!!

Inculturation and How it is Subverting Hindu Practices in India ...

Surely all this is blasphemy, heresy!  but i guess its Ok to blaspheme if it helps you convert some slum dwellers and peasants.  

this whole Christian thing in India is just a cult, money making business, just like the deras and the dhargas/peers 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

Shri Jesus Ji !

4 Perspectives On Jesus That Might Surprise YouRVS a Twitteren: "This is how the Missionaries are portraying ...The post-truth Gospel - Essay - Religious culture - TLS

Surely all this is blasphemy, heresy!  but i guess its Ok to blaspheme if it helps you convert some slum dwellers and peasants.  

this whole Christian thing in India is just a cult, money making business, just like the deras and the dhargas/peers 

????????????

This is hilarious!!!!

Laughing aside, it just goes to show the underhanded tactics of these people. I've got no problem with people preaching and changing their religion, it's all kosher.

However, when you intentionally resort to sly methods to manipulate (or even force) people to change their ideology, that is crossing the line.

2 hours ago, Koi said:

????????????

This is hilarious!!!!

Laughing aside, it just goes to show the underhanded tactics of these people. I've got no problem with people preaching and changing their religion, it's all kosher.

However, when you intentionally resort to sly methods to manipulate (or even force) people to change their ideology, that is crossing the line.

Said this before, but one good thing about RSS and Modi is they have started to take action against them, Modi has banned some of christian NGOs, , but its too late Punjab, its sinking ship.s SGPC has failed them and we're too busy with appeasing with 'langars'. We might end up being South India :( 

We should use the Hinduvstas against them as they use Sikhs against muslims. We are powerless esp in India. So let RSS do their thing. i don't give a damn if the missionary are after Hindus, had they listened to Sant Ji they would have protected their dharma. RSS are seen as 'Hindu's, where as Hindu Atheism is growing.  There is rise is atheism in India, esp among Hindus. The ones in like 3rd 4th generation Indians in west most see themselves as just culturally 'Hindus', and littles belief from what i see. 

https://theprint.in/features/there-are-2-9-million-atheists-in-india-and-its-been-around-in-asia-for-centuries/215680/

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

Shri Jesus Ji !

People in India are stubborn.

Their belief systems are fluid. They can worship a devta in a mandir and then go to gurdwara to matha tek.

They will turn Christ worship into the same thing. If they think they can make an Indian solely believe in Christ, they are in for a big surprise. 

Indians have a habit of indianising foreign influences, they absorb and turn it into something else. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

People in India are stubborn.

Their belief systems are fluid. They can worship a devta in a mandir and then go to gurdwara to matha tek.

They will turn Christ worship into the same thing. If they think they can make an Indian solely believe in Christ, they are in for a big surprise. 

Indians have a habit of indianising foreign influences, they absorb and turn it into something else. 

Yeah true, if these missionaries think they have loyal Christian's and jesus worshippers than they are delusional. These christian converts are probably going mandir, deras, babas, dhargas etc  believing in one deity/jesus is not enough for your average Indian, that is not the culture of that country or how belief system works there. Even muslims in india are the grave worshipping ones and practise many hindu rituals. 

I remember a couple of years ago on FB there was a Nihung Singh who made a live feed on his channel in punjabi and destroyed Christian arguments because he had studied their bible.  People need to support him and basically do prahcaar in the pinds.  The Christian story is quite easy to debunk, Singhs should just tell the pind peeps of the Christian technique of sly converting to keep them aware.

On 7/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I see where you're coming from, but there is no silver lining in this situation. The Christian goes for the heart when recruiting while the Muslim in a characteristic display of impatient tactlessness goes for the head. The Christian method being considerably less abrasive is no less damaging to us than the Muslim conversion. Both are our enemies. The end result is the same: the elimination of Sikhs and the eventual erasure of the Sikh faith.

don't forget the cousin , he's one of the deadliest enemies lol.

The concept of people changing their religion or ideology is nothing new. We all rejoice when someone converts to our religion, yet lament when they leave, and often say "they didn't study the religion well enough" (an excuse I see made mainly by those in the dawah scene). It seems that you can know next to nothing when you convert to the religion, but need some sort of a PhD when you want to leave.

I have zero problem with people converting to the religion of their choice. What I find categorically abhorrent is when underhanded tactics/coercion/force are used to gain that conversion. 

We all have questions about religion/God/faith/liberation/salvation etc. Unfortunately, there are those who would take advantage of our quest for answers and attempt to win us over to their religion. Beware of strangers bearing gifts...

On 7/25/2020 at 10:25 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Got a link? Would love to hear the arguments he made against Christianity.

Was looking for it today on FB I couldn’t find it; I thought I saved unfortunately I didn’t.  Has anyone else seen it? Please share as I too would like to see it again.  Please share it here.