Jump to content

I am stuck and really need someone to guide me


Guest singh.vanco

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2020 at 9:35 AM, learningkaur said:

There’s a lot of users out there but it’s upbringing.
Parents who act like users and show their kids this behaviour will have kids who mimic it. Same with talking about other people, jealousy, obsessed with money etc. 
 

That would mean all punjabi parents then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After reading this entire bs I can only say that I don't think I even need to explain why you're wrong. This is the result of pseudo feminism brainwashing that has been already discussed. Am sorry but

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh  Veerji,the only advice I can give u is that you do 1 sukhmani sahib path during Amritvela.I can guarantee you within 40 days,your wife will follow full

23 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

lol I remember in my undergrad uni days. I had an dumalla wearing "Singhni" on my MSN messenger. She asked me to come to one of these rehnsbais, and yeh she  was definitely interested in me. She had not even take Pahul / Amrit, but she liked wearing dumalla. Actually asking further questions she told me she had an ex boyfriend as well! During my undergrad life I came across another keski wearing Singhni in Canada who had ran off with a mona boyfriend. And at uni sikh society and other London unis there were Singhnis wearing dumallas or keski, and I am sure some of them had some kind of rep, even if just making boyfriends but still...

 

Wow. Here, if you go to the gurdwara often and get caught having a boyfriend, you'll never hear the end of it, and your parents will have it extremely tough by others around them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 6:15 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Advice to young Singhs entering the marriage arena: wake up. You're being taken for 1diots. Use your grey matter instead of your lustful feelings to help make these serious life decisions. You cannot be deceived by these girls if your eyes are open. If you're genuinely seduced by the sight of a dumalla, and assume a Singhni is rehatvaan purely on the basis of her looking the part, then you need to enter the real world.

I think we have a catch 22 situation here. First thing is that being around a wide range of humans (including females) from a young age and keeping your eyes open and wits about you will make you more astute about these things (an older 'streetwise' peer can also play a big part in this). But the type of bundhay under questions are usually closeted and told to keep away from females (until the matter of marriage comes up), stunting their development of this Charitrio Pakyaan type understanding.

Given this, it's hard to imagine them not being highly susceptible to falling into similar situations.   

Females are in the same predicament which explains why so many fall into seriously dubious situations.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Wow. Here, if you go to the gurdwara often and get caught having a boyfriend, you'll never hear the end of it, and your parents will have it extremely tough by others around them.

well why are they doing this boyfriend nonsense in the first place? IT is good to see some families have enough respect to understand this is disruptive behaviour, and helps those who get caught up in it to understand!

17 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think we have a catch 22 situation here. First thing is that being around a wide range of humans (including females) from a young age and keeping your eyes open and wits about you will make you more astute about these things (an older 'streetwise' peer can also play a big part in this). But the type of bundhay under questions are usually closeted and told to keep away from females (until the matter of marriage comes up), stunting their development of this Charitrio Pakyaan type understanding.

Given this, it's hard to imagine them not being highly susceptible to falling into similar situations.   

Females are in the same predicament which explains why so many fall into seriously dubious situations.  

I was at that age once, and I know the younger you are the more you are attracted to looks than to personality and other traits.

That is why when elders used to arranged marriages young, it meant that those youngsters could grow up together and have good traits, instead of just trying to look good!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

 

I was at that age once, and I know the younger you are the more you are attracted to looks than to personality and other traits.

That is why when elders used to arranged marriages young, it meant that those youngsters could grow up together and have good traits, instead of just trying to look good!

I think a bunch of chemicals/hormones kick in that can totally skew your perceptions - it's like being on drugs.

I guess that's also one reason why some people cling onto dysfunctional abusive 'relationships' when they would run a mile if they could perceive their own situation with some measure of objectivity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think a bunch of chemicals/hormones kick in that can totally skew your perceptions - it's like being on drugs.

Drugs and the poly peptide chains that are either the product or cause of our emotions, depending on your perspective, fit into the same brain receptors. It really is like we are intoxicated with emotions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ambivalent
On 9/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, DelhiTurbanator said:

After reading this entire bs I can only say that I don't think I even need to explain why you're wrong. This is the result of pseudo feminism brainwashing that has been already discussed. Am sorry but you're also a victim of this just like Min kaur, taapsee pannu, bbc and other pseudo feminists.

As per your logic, everything bad happening in this world is fault of sikh men🤣 Yep coronavirus spread bcoz of sikh men, next what?  Do you know asteroid collision that killed dinosaurs 65 million years ago was also caused by sikh men🤣🤣

Mam/Sir plz grow up. Atleast read before you rant. This is not the place to spread hatred. Plz learn to speak facts.

Firstly, there is no inequality in raising son or daughter in Sikh families. Yes "Sikh" famiies, not "punjabi" families. Women are no way treated lesser than men infact daughters are given more freedom like daughter can cut kesh, wax her arms but son is forced to wear turban and keep beard due to which he rebels and ultimately hates sikhi and become clean shaven.

Secondly, your logic of sikh women lieing and doing stuff behind parents back is ridiculous. Stop blaming parents and men all the time. I had numerous opportunities to have pre marital sex, drink, smoke but being an amritdhari boy, I know it's wrong and never indulged in these things. There is a thing called "self control" in sikhi.

 

Lastly, don't forget "Mann jeetay jag jeet"(Conquer the mind conquer the world). If sikh women can't control their minds, sexual desires etc then it's their fault not sikh men's fault. Plz grow up. Also, am not gonna marry a sikh woman anyway. Am a final year mbbs student and there are plenty of hindu/muslim women that have good character and noble values whereas at the same time I know plenty(not all) sikh women from gursikh families engaging in cheap pre marital stuff. It's my choice. You have no right to judge me. Its a request, next time, debate with facts, not useless ranting. Anger kills common sense.

 

My response to your BS previously had nought relation or connection to pseudo BS you have referred to! I am of the west and have no clue as to who the two (or are they three) characters you have mentioned are! I have never heard of them nor do I have any intention or inclination of hearing or knowing about them! Just as long as you are aware of this!  In fact, I don’t even originate from India, nor do my parents or grand-parents. I discovered India when I discovered Sikhism and apart from that I have nought interest or link with this abominable meaningless blemish on the world map!! I have no interest in what goes on there, I am not related! Please, don’t be such a feather-brained, loony by believing what you believe above which I have nicely underlined for you!! Such a ditzy!! 
 

This “mam/sir” is well aware of what’s going on in punjabi SIKH families! Their incredible abhorrence towards female foetuses is a very well known fact all over the world! Talk about globalisation!!  No evil can be brushed under the carpets anymore or kept secret anymore! You would love to keep hidden the way you lot mistreat female members of your families, but the world knows! Your abhorrence towards the fairer sex has been exposed enormously in the world; so it’s no secret!

Now let’s deal with your disputation above in bold. So, in that juvenile/undeveloped brain of yours, it is okay for a Sikh female child to be given permission to cut her hair and wax her legs? THINK AGAIN!  Is it “More freedom” or is it plain exploitation of the female child? Don’t forget the female child in question is a so called “Sikh” child and cutting her kesh and waxing her legs according to your ability to comprehend is, granting “more freedom”?After having committed this atrocity on a “Sikh female child/girl” of allowing her to do exactly that which is forbidden for Sikhs to do, you have the audacity of foolishly claiming that both sexes are treated “equally” in Sikh families and by Sikh parents!!!  Can’t you see what’s going on here? A girl is being treated less important than the boy by depriving her of the very gift of Sikhi the Guru bestowed on her when she was born! The Guru bestowed and crowned both girls and boys with Sikh values and teachings! Why do parents think it’s not important for a girl to be in Sikh saroop or even embrace the Sikh values and norms?  WHY?  .....she is not important. Boys are more important that’s why they are allowed to wear the crown of Sikhi, they are crowned from the day they are born but girls are deprived and starved of any Sikhi, it’s teachings and it’s values as they are growing up! 
 

Why do you rebel at your crown? You should be forever grateful to the Guru for not letting your parents take your right away from you. Are you not proud to be a Sikh?  Are you not forever indebted to your parents for guiding, helping and nurturing you as a Sikh as you grew up? So, what’s the problem? Why do you rebel and hate Sikhi? Do you not understand what’s happened here? You were brought up as a decent human being because your life was instilled with the Sikh values and the crown! On the other hand, girls were given too much freedom minus Sikhi, hence  the Sikh values and the missing crown. What happened? They became floozies, strumpets, scrubbers snd the worst putas imaginable!!!! The majority of the girls don’t know what decency is or how to display it. You are very lucky to have imbibed the Gurus teachings and the Sikh values and norms, the girls haven’t! They were stripped of their right to wear a Sikh crown, to keep long hair, to embrace the noble Sikh teachings, values and norms when they were growing up! 
 

Now read the italics and the answer to that is that if they were that honest with their parents at home, then how do they manage to drink, smoke, sleep around, date sullehs and the rest without their parents’ knowledge? Don’t you think, if their  parents ever knew about their activities outside their homes, they will stop them or guide them and put some sense in their heads? So, it goes to prove two things:

1. Parents don’t know anything because they are constantly lied to by their spoilt, freedom living daughters or

2. Their parents know everything, but they CANNOT be bothered to guide them and put sense in their heads!  Take  your pick, what suits you best! They probably not bothered once the horse has bolted .... Do you get it now? 
 

Equality would mean to value both sexes and bring them both up with Sikh teachings, values, norms and Sikhi! CROWN THEM BOTH IN THEIR CHILDHOODs that’s why they were born to Sikh parents!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 11:26 PM, Guest Ambivalent said:

My response to your BS previously had nought relation or connection to pseudo BS you have referred to! I am of the west and have no clue as to who the two (or are they three) characters you have mentioned are! I have never heard of them nor do I have any intention or inclination of hearing or knowing about them! Just as long as you are aware of this!  In fact, I don’t even originate from India, nor do my parents or grand-parents. I discovered India when I discovered Sikhism and apart from that I have nought interest or link with this abominable meaningless blemish on the world map!! I have no interest in what goes on there, I am not related! Please, don’t be such a feather-brained, loony by believing what you believe above which I have nicely underlined for you!! Such a ditzy!! 
 

This “mam/sir” is well aware of what’s going on in punjabi SIKH families! Their incredible abhorrence towards female foetuses is a very well known fact all over the world! Talk about globalisation!!  No evil can be brushed under the carpets anymore or kept secret anymore! You would love to keep hidden the way you lot mistreat female members of your families, but the world knows! Your abhorrence towards the fairer sex has been exposed enormously in the world; so it’s no secret!

Now let’s deal with your disputation above in bold. So, in that juvenile/undeveloped brain of yours, it is okay for a Sikh female child to be given permission to cut her hair and wax her legs? THINK AGAIN!  Is it “More freedom” or is it plain exploitation of the female child? Don’t forget the female child in question is a so called “Sikh” child and cutting her kesh and waxing her legs according to your ability to comprehend is, granting “more freedom”?After having committed this atrocity on a “Sikh female child/girl” of allowing her to do exactly that which is forbidden for Sikhs to do, you have the audacity of foolishly claiming that both sexes are treated “equally” in Sikh families and by Sikh parents!!!  Can’t you see what’s going on here? A girl is being treated less important than the boy by depriving her of the very gift of Sikhi the Guru bestowed on her when she was born! The Guru bestowed and crowned both girls and boys with Sikh values and teachings! Why do parents think it’s not important for a girl to be in Sikh saroop or even embrace the Sikh values and norms?  WHY?  .....she is not important. Boys are more important that’s why they are allowed to wear the crown of Sikhi, they are crowned from the day they are born but girls are deprived and starved of any Sikhi, it’s teachings and it’s values as they are growing up! 
 

Why do you rebel at your crown? You should be forever grateful to the Guru for not letting your parents take your right away from you. Are you not proud to be a Sikh?  Are you not forever indebted to your parents for guiding, helping and nurturing you as a Sikh as you grew up? So, what’s the problem? Why do you rebel and hate Sikhi? Do you not understand what’s happened here? You were brought up as a decent human being because your life was instilled with the Sikh values and the crown! On the other hand, girls were given too much freedom minus Sikhi, hence  the Sikh values and the missing crown. What happened? They became floozies, strumpets, scrubbers snd the worst putas imaginable!!!! The majority of the girls don’t know what decency is or how to display it. You are very lucky to have imbibed the Gurus teachings and the Sikh values and norms, the girls haven’t! They were stripped of their right to wear a Sikh crown, to keep long hair, to embrace the noble Sikh teachings, values and norms when they were growing up! 
 

Now read the italics and the answer to that is that if they were that honest with their parents at home, then how do they manage to drink, smoke, sleep around, date sullehs and the rest without their parents’ knowledge? Don’t you think, if their  parents ever knew about their activities outside their homes, they will stop them or guide them and put some sense in their heads? So, it goes to prove two things:

1. Parents don’t know anything because they are constantly lied to by their spoilt, freedom living daughters or

2. Their parents know everything, but they CANNOT be bothered to guide them and put sense in their heads!  Take  your pick, what suits you best! They probably not bothered once the horse has bolted .... Do you get it now? 
 

Equality would mean to value both sexes and bring them both up with Sikh teachings, values, norms and Sikhi! CROWN THEM BOTH IN THEIR CHILDHOODs that’s why they were born to Sikh parents!

"Am not of west....I discovered India when i discovered sikhi".....Respected Sir/Mam, it doesn't matter whether you're from west or India or Mars! Sikhi is a universal religion. It has nothing to do with country, race or caste.

"This mam/sir is well aware of whats going on punjabi sikh families" Yes bcoz our sikh religion teaches us to respect others and equally treat men and women. Look at the tone of your replies, its like you're screaming and shouting in frustration whereas I replied in a polite manner for a healthy convo. Plz analyse yourself.

Also, plz don't go on "female infanticides" in Punjab. Crimes happen everywhere.  Tell me which country is crime free? Rapes, domestic violence and other crimes on women happen in your country, in your region as well. Punjab is trolled to insult sikhs and spread poison in minds of others for sikh religion. Sikhi is the ONLY religion in world to give respect to women. Which religion made women as kaurs? Have you even bothered to read quoran, hindu vedas, bible etc? Women are literally depicted as s3x slaves that are servants of husbands whereas sikhi made you kaur(Princess).

 

I partially agree with your point on parents. Some Sikh parents hesitate to guide thier daughters/sons and consequently they turn to smoking, alcohol, sleeping around etc. But parents are not COMPLETELY responsible. If their daughters themselves are characterless, hate sikhi, rebellious and want to "fit in" society to look cool why are poor parents blamed. Plz don't portray such traitors as victims. Such sikh women are disgrace on sikh community, not victims.

Everyone knows osama bin laden, but does anyone know his parents name? Does anyone blame his parents for his evil deeds? Do you get it what am saying. You are responsible for your own actions whether good/bad, its wrong to ENTIRELY blame the parents or religion. Bad parental guidance is a contributing factor but not the entire problem. 

Lastly, you said sikh women are deprived of sikh values......wrong, both son and daughter are taught the same sikh religion Lol. But sikh women themselves don't wanna learn sikhi. They hate kesh, they rebel and want to copy non Sikh lifestyle. I participated in a sikh camp few years ago and their 90% sikh girls openly rejected dastaar and also rebelled against the idea of not waxing, kesh katal etc. If Sikh women themselves don't have any interest in sikhi, why should sikh men or parents be blamed? Plz reply in a respectful manner like mine. Your replies look like ranting to me. Lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You feel like u need to end yer life? Veer Ji, u DO need councilling support. Once you get out of that feeling completely THEN u can focus on other things. 

It's like big stain on a cloth when handwashing them. You can clean the cloth around the big stain, apply soap/ surf... But what good will it be left out hanging to dry if the mehl on the big part is left unattended?  

First deal with suicidal thoughts (via councilling) then get other things back on track. 

Wish u luck. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use