ex sikhs are not sikhs

joker

Just now, proactive said:

Ironically the liberals are the most intolerant of any opinion that goes against their own. 

Literallyyy. Will never question muslims because they know what will happen. The fact we sikhs have allowed such people to constantly undermine our religious practices shows how weak we have become.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

if you confront him he will be writing long articles for the BBC about radical sikhs trying to harm him.

By confront I merely mean ask questions of him. But, yeah, I get your point. You could merely ask him to defend his hypocrisies, and he would claim in his Guardian article that Sikhs are "threatening" him.

And the London trendy whites would eat it up.

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Literallyyy. Will never question muslims because they know what will happen. The fact we sikhs have allowed such people to constantly undermine our religious practices shows how weak we have become.

I think it started with the kumbaya manipulation of Sikh culture during colonialism (i.e. the creation of 'Sikhism' that had their confused puppets (i.e. theologians) teaching the illiterate/semi-illiterate masses that all religions are paths to God, we are all one etc. etc. They cleverly did this whilst manipulating the social make up of Panjab along 'religious' lines.  

It seems like a planned 'successive approximation' to turn us into them. So now, we have hordes of Sikhs who actually truly believe we are this super left-wing, liberal people........the whole warrior, self-protective element of Sikhi as embodied in the Khalsa is completely eradicated in these people.  

5 minutes ago, BhForce said:

By confront I merely mean ask questions of him. But, yeah, I get your point. You could merely ask him to defend his hypocrisies, and he would claim in his Guardian article that Sikhs are "threatening" him.

And the London trendy whites would eat it up.

That's exactly what he would do. It's fashionable in his circles to play the beleaguered victim, crusader who is bravely confronting backwards, 'extremist' primitives. Certain newspapers will pay him for such articles. That's how he eats. 

Some days I get really angry about the state of our panth but then I realize religions like Islam, Christianity and Judaism have been around for way longer than us. Comparing ourselves to them right now is futile since they have been established for so long now especially at a time when people believed in anything. Let's see what the future holds for us.

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

teaching the illiterate/semi-illiterate masses that all religions are paths to God, we are all one etc. etc.

Just to clarify, do you believe that non-Sikhs are going to Hell?

Doesn't ਏਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਹਮ ਬਾਰਿਕ mean we are all one?

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's exactly what he would do. It's fashionable in his circles to play the beleaguered victim, crusader who is bravely confronting backwards, 'extremist' primitives. Certain newspapers will pay him for such articles. That's how he eats. 

Majid Nawaaz is the Muslim equivalent of that, although he recently seems to have upgraded himself, and he's going after Big Pharma and the shadowy elites, lol.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Some days I get really angry about the state of our panth but then I realize religions like Islam, Christianity and Judaism have been around for way longer than us. Comparing ourselves to them right now is futile since they have been established for so long now especially at a time when people believed in anything. Let's see what the future holds for us.

Well, shouldn't it be the reverse? I think you seem to be saying that religions get better with time, but aren't they usually the best right when they're founded, and then they decline?

We've only been around 300 years or so, and we're already a mess.

1 minute ago, BhForce said:

Just to clarify, do you believe that non-Sikhs are going to Hell?

Doesn't ਏਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਹਮ ਬਾਰਿਕ mean we are all one?

Look, we aren't abrahamic with a binary, we are going to heavan, they are all going to hell psychosis. But we still have a clear, unique identity and way of life/culture. 

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

Majid Nawaaz is the Muslim equivalent of that, although he recently seems to have upgraded himself, and he's going after Big Pharma and the shadowy elites, lol.

Well, to be fair, the jihadis he opposes actually do want to kill him and everybody else (including us). By contrast, Sunny whines about people merely using words against him.