Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What are your thoughts on the protest that happened on January 26? They took the red fort making history.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm paranoid but I'm having a real bad feeling on this. It seems that 1 group broke off from the main march and got into direct confrontation with police firing tear gas. They are already blaming farmers for destroying buses etc on live India news channels on Youtube. Live chat section flooded with anti Sikh/farmer comments. I'm gonna keep monitoring the news channels as at the moment they are mostly anti farmer and challenging the authorities to take stern action. I pray that no lives are lost today.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, PuzzledToo said:

Maybe I'm paranoid but I'm having a real bad feeling on this. It seems that 1 group broke off from the main march and got into direct confrontation with police firing tear gas. They are already blaming farmers for destroying buses etc on live India news channels on Youtube. Live chat section flooded with anti Sikh/farmer comments. I'm gonna keep monitoring the news channels as at the moment they are mostly anti farmer and challenging the authorities to take stern action. I pray that no lives are lost today.

the eyewitness accounts say that the people attacke dfirst and then got their comeuppance  after attacking peaceful protestors don't believe all you see , the Trianga WAS NOT removed as that was inside and on seperate pole , and both Khanda and Kissan flags were raised on the smaller ple outside the Red fort. The bus incident is a false flag , the media have not reported on the death of a tractor driving farmer who was shot with bullets and teargas ...

Of course Kangana Ranaut opened her big gob demanding that all the people at red fort should be arrested and have all their land and money confiscated. Why is she such a Troll?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the Indian flag was not touched in any sort of way. They put the Nishan Sahib on a pole in front of the Fort and on some domes. Now, we have the Indian media trying to say it was a Khalistani flag like these dimwits never seen a Nishan Sahib towering in  gurdwaras across the world. Furthermore, these Indian nationalists are showing their true colors all on Twitter!  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is deep sidhu being vaunted as the one who climbed and placed the flag when we saw two different individuals put two different flags up , one elder gursikh and a young lad with a kesari parna? who is this guy his face gives me the creeps ... Police were given anything goes instructions but didn't expect that shooting an unarmed guy in the head whilst he drove by would result in people pushing back against it. it is also clear over 11 police ID guys sabotaged tractors smashed windscreens and windows and also did the bus damage they were were caught and handed in to police comissioner . Many others got away.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Yeah, the Indian flag was not touched in any sort of way. They put the Nishan Sahib on a pole in front of the Fort and on some domes. Now, we have the Indian media trying to say it was a Khalistani flag like these dimwits never seen a Nishan Sahib towering in  gurdwaras across the world. Furthermore, these Indian nationalists are showing their true colors all on Twitter!  

Yeah the nationalists on Twitter are really going crazy. Many are calling for all to be shot or arrested. It's amazing how many people are brainwashed by the corrupt media propaganda. And they expect people not to defend themselves when the police are beating them with sticks and shooting tear gas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some mona put on a parna for a day (or maybe for just a  few minutes) and hoisted a flag for a second in a meaningless symbolic gesture that will be used as an excuse to brutally put down the protests.

 

Wonderful.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see a problem with it. The only thing is it shouldn’t ruin the whole movement that the farmers have worked so hard for.

The guy who led the charge is actor Deep Sidhu (lead actor from Jora). All the YouTube comments are calling him an agent. I don’t know much else about the guy.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion , the government obviously want the farmers out of delhi . On Akaal channel a statement came out to  arrest Deep Sidhu and carry out a full investigation.They also mentioned extra armed forces and internet blackout has been deployed. 18 Police officers were injured. This asks the question will they use this against the farmers and force them out of Delhi , hopefully not causing any bloodsched? There are other people aligned as well for investigation but names were not released.

This is basically social media and TV media at its best. I think in one way the government have what they seeked out to get from day one. The farmers split , people going against the morcha . The fact that there was hardly any media coverage during the 60 days plus when peaceful protest were going on. There was no media coverage when some groups wanted to harm the morcha and it was the farmers who were carrying out security activities. There was no media coverage when there was conspiracy to kill the 4 farmer leaders .There were no media coverage when fake police officers with no name badges did latee charge.  There were probably many many more incidents that occurred which the whole world are not aware of.

The only real media is here in the UK( Akaal,Sikh,KTV,Sangat) that go in at ground level to get to the truth. But I think the problem is how do we get it out there to the masses. This is propaganda at its best reminds me of Hitlers propaganda against the jews defaming them in any way shape and form and getting the masses turn against and blame the jews.

I think we can only stay positive and carry on with the Morcha. even if the farmers are removed forcefully from delhi. The farmers should create there own leadership ,and setup there own agenda so that all farmers are benefitted such as install solar panels in villages , get there water setup , get there own buyers of produce . As the sangat are willing to donate  within India and internationally for a good cause. So I don't think money would be an issue if shared and used wisely. The farmers create there own Monopoly bypass aid from the government . It will be a challenge.

May Waheguru provide guidance and support to those true souls who are fighting for a true cause.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Type of comments these keyboard warriors make. Give insecure, nationalist beta males a computer and you get this. You could imagine why the Mughals and Brits were able to rule for so long. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dharamyudh said:

So apparently, Deep Sidhu fled from the farmers when questioned. 

What's going on with him ?   Why are people saying he is instigating trouble and is a BJP agent? 

I think Non Sikhs dressed as Sikhs are already very much part of the protests now and instigating trouble and divisions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

What's going on with him ?   Why are people saying he is instigating trouble and is a BJP agent? 

I think Non Sikhs dressed as Sikhs are already very much part of the protests now and instigating trouble and divisions. 

Yeah, basically the farmers confronted him and he just left on a motorcycle. There has been an FIR imposed on the union leaders now (who weren't even involved with the Red Fort) and somehow Deep Sidhu didn't get one and mysteriously disappeared. 

 

Furthermore, the power supply at Ghazipur border has been cut off and I feel like the police is going to rush people out that area. 

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

What's going on with him ?   Why are people saying he is instigating trouble and is a BJP agent? 

I think Non Sikhs dressed as Sikhs are already very much part of the protests now and instigating trouble and divisions. 

He used to be associated with the BJP through a guy named Sunny Deol who is close with Modi. However, he disassociated with him and joined up with the protest. I just find it weird how he just left the protest.

Additionally, this whole thing started because of the lack of communication between the youngsters and the Kisan union leaders who basically sidelined the young guys. It was poor leadership at the core and we got the following results. Moreover, the police definitely set the whole Red Fort situation up. These guys basically opened the gate to the Red Fort and let them in. 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dharamyudh said:

He used to be associated with the BJP through a guy named Sunny Deol who is close with Modi. However, he disassociated with him and joined up with the protest. I just find it weird how he just left the protest.

Additionally, this whole thing started because of the lack of communication between the youngsters and the Kisan union leaders who basically sidelined the young guys. It was poor leadership at the core and we got the following results. Moreover, the police definitely set the whole Red Fort situation up. These guys basically opened the gate to the Red Fort and let them in. 

Yeah, Sunny Deol is an actor and Deep Sidhu starred in a movie which was produced by Sunny Deols dad. So it was a bit odd how he was supporting the kisaans while the Deols are with BJP.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use