UN agenda 2021 agenda 2030 connection? why are rich billionaries trying to buy up farmland worldwide

Farmlands are very, very expensive to buy. It's cause of the acres of land which comes with it. Harvesting, opening up a farm, herding animals, popping up fairs/ mini market, hiring nights on the zameens for campers and caravans (or trailers) - will be its sources of income. 

Now, I don't see Bill popping on his farm clothes for the harvesting season anytime soon! So why do rich folks go for farmlands? All I can see is for the reputation and prestige. Only income they will be gaining from it is by renting it out... Atleast they haven't destroyed farms to build factories and supermarkets as of yet. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superkaur said:

Could there be a possible link to why bill gates, ambani and other rich billionaires are trying to buy vast farm land? Bill gates has been successful in aquiring vast amounts of farm land in america just recently. Ambani plans to doe the same in india hence the huge protests and push back by small farmers.

The UN agenda 21 and 2030 claims for a sustainable future things will need to be done differently. Is this all part of the agenda? That the UN other bodies are involved in trying to oppress the common man across the word

21st century will be full of recessions and depressions. People are going to leave cities and relocate to rural areas.

Our economy, environment and energy r in bad shape.

Farming will be quite beneficial in the coming years.

The rich billionaires hv much more inside information compared to a common man and that's why they r investing in farmland.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

The rich billionaires hv much more inside information compared to a common man and that's why they r investing in farmland.

‘Word of mouth’ in the billionaire community?

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, superkaur said:

Could there be a possible link to why bill gates, ambani and other rich billionaires are trying to buy vast farm land? Bill gates has been successful in aquiring vast amounts of farm land in america just recently. Ambani plans to doe the same in india hence the huge protests and push back by small farmers.

The UN agenda 21 and 2030 claims for a sustainable future things will need to be done differently. Is this all part of the agenda? That the UN other bodies are involved in trying to oppress the common man across the word

I love your signature : (Amazing bhenji) god bless u . WIsh every kaur thought like u , we wouldn't face so many problems

The Sikh female holds special status in the Sikhism she is a kaur princess and deserves all the best from her Singh lion partner. And in return shes gives him loyalty, honesty, love, care and commitment to the faith to create more Sikhs because only a woman can hold child and give birth. Enemies of Sikhism know this so target the women to destroy the demographics of the faith. So my Sikh sisters do not let your body be used by a non-sikh for they not only want to see less Sikhs in the world but also want to remove your soul from the beautiful path of the glorious and holy Guru's and into the path of nark darkness.

14 hours ago, superkaur said:

I noticed this as well and was wondering if there is a connection. I think ultimately their plan is to get rid of independent farming and to control the global food supply. Once they control the food supply, they have unlimited power.

• Like 2

@jkvlondon

Would like your opinion. 

Just was thinking about the supplements industry , e.g. vitamins and minerals. 

Does GM food and the food we generally consume have enough of most nutrients that we need?

I am sceptical about need for supplements, but since they are big money, then the companies could be working hand-in-hand with the farming companies who would not care about quality of food and the nutrients availale from them

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Premi5 said:

@jkvlondon

Would like your opinion. 

Just was thinking about the supplements industry , e.g. vitamins and minerals. 

Does GM food and the food we generally consume have enough of most nutrients that we need?

I am sceptical about need for supplements, but since they are big money, then the companies could be working hand-in-hand with the farming companies who would not care about quality of food and the nutrients availale from them

Most food does not have the nutrients in it that it once did. Spinach has I forget, something like 2 to 10 percent the iron it did 100 years ago?

If you read the back of boxes you'll notice even foods that should have measurable amounts of certain vitamins and minerals based on their ingredients do not. 

The main ingredient in most high end vitamins is wheat grass. You can grow and juice your own thankfully. Quality vitamins are easily $100 a month. 

Juicing and consuming fruit is a cheaper tastier way to get nutrients. 

Even cheap vitamins can't hurt if that's where you're at. 

Really even if eating as wholistically as possible these days, a supplement is still not out of the question. 

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Most food does not have the nutrients in it that it once did. Spinach has I forget, something like 2 to 10 percent the iron it did 100 years ago?

If you read the back of boxes you'll notice even foods that should have measurable amounts of certain vitamins and minerals based on their ingredients do not. 

The main ingredient in most high end vitamins is wheat grass. You can grow and juice your own thankfully. Quality vitamins are easily $100 a month. 

Juicing and consuming fruit is a cheaper tastier way to get nutrients. 

Even cheap vitamins can't hurt if that's where you're at. 

Really even if eating as wholistically as possible these days, a supplement is still not out of the question. 

a very important thing to realise is that Roundup actually messes up uptake of vitamins and minerals from crops grown in that soil, it is also persistant in the soil and therefore will affect crops for years it kills off the natural biome in the soil and in your gut . Buy and support organic crops as much as possible and stay away from wheat products of the conventional type as they will cause damage to your body even trigger what people are calling IBS, Cealiac disease and even CRohn's ,ulcerative colitis .
I have signed up to a farm drop of vegetables and fruit  on a weekly basis and supplement this with shopping mostly organic (some indian sabjian you cannot get info) . Buying commercially produced juices  is  pointless as they are mostly devoid of the bioflavanoids necessary to complete vitamin c remember vitamin C is NOT ascorbic acid but a complex of bioflavanoids plus this . Eat the fruit , juice the veg to up the mineral/vits in your diet . Freeze dried wheatgrass/barley grass juices are food supplements to add to your smoothies /juices .

Yes growing and eating herbs and wild greens will help improve your nutrient profile , I grow my own strawberries, herbs and have planted out miniature fruit trees on my patio to have some fresh organic crops of my own . if you have the space evengrowing a window box of herbs to use in your daily diet will help.

• Thanks 1