Why our freedom movement died out?

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

What we need to learn from Taliban is to never give up our weapons.

In case of a civil war and anarchy, it's the weapons that will bring us raaj.

It will be weapons that will help us send Punjabi and jatt and bhappaa traitors to he'll.

JAI TEGAN(G)

Make sure you guys don't let the angreez sups sneak into the middle of it again. That's why we are where we are over there. 

25 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Make sure you guys don't let the angreez sups sneak into the middle of it again. That's why we are where we are over there. 

Veerji

I hv strong intuition we will hv our own state in future.

Let's assume it will be run by abhiyasi gursikhs. Even then, at the end of the day, it's decent money that every human needs to live a dignified life.

How will we ensure that?

Communism has failed.

Capitalism has lead to  great economic inequality.

I'm not a communist but lately I hv started to strongly dislike capitalism.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Veerji

Let's assume it will be run by abhiyasi gursikhs. Even then, at the end of the day, it's decent money that every human needs to live a dignified life.

How will we ensure that?

Communism has failed.

A robust economy bhai ji. I do gardening over here in the UK, and I can already tell the weather is becoming very strange and unpredictable. Farming wise we should maybe just focus on localised top quality nutrition (i.e. self sufficiency) for the immediate region. Maybe sell some overflow outwards. If we get the economy right we can raise prices of food. We should avoid mass growing as much as possible because of water table.  We should also try and get into the international sukha market perhaps? We'll need our own morphine so we should also have pharmaceuticals. Making parcetamol etc. That should create jobs.

We need to be involved heavily in tech too. We should have our own Silicon Valley. In the modern day and age this also relates to defense. That will create jobs. 

Arms manufacture is an important one too. In order to keep the region stable and safe, we need a heavily militarised population. Manufacturing and repairing modern weapons should be prioritised. Remember everyone who wants to enslave us will want to disarm us. Instead of running around trying to find ashters we should be able to make and repair them. 

We can have a respectful tourism economy too. Not let any kunjurs in, but maybe a steady flow of income from people visiting itihaasic Gurdwaras. 

The ways we can go is only limited by our imagination and abilities. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The good life!

I suspected as much. From my own anecdotal observations, neither the husband or the wife can be absolved of blame. The guy starts to b1tch and moan when he has to provide for his wife and kid/s, while the lazy Punjaban wants to wander the bazaars wearing the latest fashions with the most recent smartphone, and let "servants" do the household duties.

This happens in a culture that supposedly prizes the institution of Family. Funny thing is these people use to present a highly edited narrative of Punjabi family "values" back in the day; their dedication to respecting and serving elderly parents, etc., but now the curtain has slipped, and the truth of what actually happens out there in terms of the back-stabbing regarding inheritance; daily conflict between middle-aged siblings, etc., reveals none of it was rooted in a moral duty but rather it was done for material gain. I'm just surprised people like us were convinced to buy the bull5hit for so long.

11 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Veerji

How will we ensure that?

Communism has failed.

MisterrSingh

Plz give ur opinion.