Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Then everytime Dally tries to troll, then you tell him STFU.

All you guys allow him to get away with this all time, but you never say anything, if anyone stands up to him then you suddenly remember this "unity"

I suggest you do what I have mentioned.

I can understand where you're coming from. But heaping up more casteism is no solution.  We need someone as politically savvy as yourself to look and the underlying causes, the internal and external influences, and our systems so that we can move forward as a Paanth with better information and not only fix this issue but a lot of issues surrounding it. 

My Jat friend himself would agree with a lot of what @dallysingh101 says. If memory serves his only addendum was it's not all Jats, not always intentional and sometimes the prominence they enjoy was from their own labor and sacrifice. That they defacto wound up in leadership roles sometimes brcause as a group they had the numbers and productivity to do it, the know how or even the dumb confidence. But he was also the first person to tell me that the number of Jats in powerful positions, especially casteist ones is a real problem that needs to be faced. Is this the only casteism the Paanth has a problem with? No it isn't. It's the biggest and most dominant one though and until truth be told enough to get recognition this, and a number of issues underlying this, will not be resolved. 

We should tackle representation, money and where it goes and what for, casteism, and infiltration, full force in tandem. 

31 minutes ago, justasking said:

my  hate is not for any caste but idc what anyone says my hate is soley reserved for Hindus and suls

I feel you bro. It's difficult to hate the ideology and not the damaged disfigured soul beneath. But we should remember to war on ideologies and falsehood and spare any human we can under their spell. 

2 hours ago, justasking said:

TBH not even my parents instilled this Caste gundh into me i only found out I was a Jatt when someone asked me in Grade 7 what I was and i asked my parents and they said yes we are Jatts (Gill)

I still consider all other Sikh castes as my people and as apney 

Langauge is tricky. At least it wasn't shoved down your throat the whole time. Perhaps a slightly more appropriate response is our ancestors were Jats until they became Sikhs. Because family history is what it is. 

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You know how that got in......

These kind of percentages point straight at the colonial period. And my nani and nana sort of told me that it was going on.  

So no, your recent ancestors haven't just been shagging within the jaat. 

Have you not noticed all the charts I posted? Literally every medium to high caste group in India has significant amounts of NE Euro and Caucasian. NE Euro is Sintashta Steppe DNA aka Saka or possibly Scythians. It’s not a hoax. It’s just that Jatts are the most western/Scythian shifted out of all the castes in India. 

ASI (Ancestral South Indian) are the native inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent, Baluch are the Iranian Neolithic farmers that migrated eastward into the subcontinent. It peaks near the present Indus Civilisation aka Sindh. Steppe is the downward migration from the North when the Mongols pushed the Steppe people out of present day Russia/Kazakhstan.

Jatts are different because we ARE. Stop denying history. It’s better to acknowledge it and just improve ourselves instead of crying all the time about the past! Seriously!

Lol at everyone dissociating themselves from Jatts and dissing Jatts. Ah yes, this is EXACTLY what solves casteism! Smart move, lads!

also I’m a Jattni, not a bro. Thanks, lol.

4 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Have you not noticed all the charts I posted? Literally every medium to high caste group in India has significant amounts of NE Euro and Caucasian. NE Euro is Sintashta Steppe DNA aka Saka or possibly Scythians. It’s not a hoax. It’s just that Jatts are the most western/Scythian shifted out of all the castes in India. 

ASI (Ancestral South Indian) are the native inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent, Baluch are the Iranian Neolithic farmers that migrated eastward into the subcontinent. It peaks near the present Indus Civilisation aka Sindh. Steppe is the downward migration from the North when the Mongols pushed the Steppe people out of present day Russia/Kazakhstan.

Jatts are different because we ARE. Stop denying history. It’s better to acknowledge it and just improve ourselves instead of crying all the time about the past! Seriously!

Lol at everyone dissociating themselves from Jatts and dissing Jatts. Ah yes, this is EXACTLY what solves casteism! Smart move, lads!

also I’m a Jattni, not a bro. Thanks, lol.

You uh...were...a Jattni... that's the point bro. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked