Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

10 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

A lot of this is wokeism disguised in Sikhi.

Is this your weak response? I told you to read that Jagjit Singh book, if you did you'd see that critiques of this nature were happening within the panth a LONG time before this white right wing 'SJW' 'Wokeism' talk started. You just seem to be hiding behind those 'buzzwords'.

And we talked about not using right-wing white terminology to frame our debates/discussions previously - but here you are again......  

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Is this your weak response? I told you to read that Jagjit Singh book, if you did you'd see that critiques of this nature were happening within the panth a LONG time before this white right wing 'SJW' 'Wokeism' talk started. You just seem to be hiding behind those 'buzzwords'.

And we talked about not using right-wing white terminology to frame our debates/discussions previously - but here you are again......  

I don't need to read any of Jagjit's books.

You  seem to be indoctrinated with this marxist ideology. Marxist theology is westernised theology, your mind itself is colonised.

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Too many of you UK jut lot are pom-poms. Apnay say even more worse stuff than this on their lunch breaks when working together. No one cries and gets butt hurt like you lot do about it. Mostly we just admit the truth or make a joke out of it. You sensitive princesses.....lol

Come on.. Dally

Is that the best you got :)

23 minutes ago, proactive said:

As someone who has never been to Punjab let alone lived there, how the hell does your badmouthing Jats at every opportunity become a one man crusade to eradicate caste? You eradicate caste by treating everyone as equal both in real life and in whatever media you contribute to. But all I have seen in over a decade has been you bringing in Jats into every thread, while this is certainly a unique skill that you seem to have acquired, you would be deluded if you think such acts are fighting caste. All you are doing is inflaming and dividing Sikhs by your constant drudging up the filth of caste. 

You don't have a clue about the rural culture of Punjab and your only knowledge of Punjab villages come from the sensational news you read or the bukwas put up on social media or some idiotic Punjabi singer singing about how great Jats are. Once again, Jats do not go around raping Dalit girls which seems to be an image that is burned into your mind. Punjab was never and will never be the Punjab which your deluded and misinformed mind has created. 

What seems to be taking place in a particular thought process is that in order to eliminate caste (or whatever), the Jats being the dominant group must be taken down in any which way. I am sure that does not bring an equal outcome.

Have you ever watched Animal Farm? This is kind of what they want to play out.

If Jats are a problem in Sikhs and all Jats leave Sikhi en masse, what do you think would happen? 

• The topic was locked