muslims hoping Sikhs will help them against hindus.... i think not

justasking

2 minutes ago, proactive said:

So if Hindus call us Hindus then we become Hindus? Is our Niarapan that weak?  So we should align with the side that has two groups that committed genocide on us, the Congress in 1984 and the Muslims in the 18th century? 

I never said we shud align with Congress or Muslims.

But shud we align with someone who does nindiya of Guru Sahib and Guru ji's itihaas? They say Guru Sahib worshipped devi or ram or shiv etc. Their mouth shud burn in he'll for saying that.

Why can't we align with just Waheguru ?

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

But shud we align with someone who does nindiya of Guru Sahib and Guru ji's itihaas? They say Guru Sahib worshipped devi or ram or shiv etc. Their mouth shud burn in he'll for saying that.

Brother think of aligning as "using". Just like all Sikhs have  to go through "Indira Gandhi International Airport", does not mean we don't spit on her name and curse her under our breath going through customs.

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

In Punjab if we manage to consolidate then we have no need to align there as along as we take care of the mischief inherent from having a minority of these people present in Punjab but across north India (where the vast majority of the confrontation will be) we will need to align with one side or the other. Being neutral will just ensure an attack from both sides. An alignment will need to occur if we want to gain something from the general chaos. 

5 hours ago, proactive said:

It's what I have always said, we need to keep our noses out of the Hindutvi- Muslim/Liberal upcoming civil war. If needs be we may need  to support the Hindutvis because a Congress/Liberal run India would embolden the Jihadis and we will be swamped in Punjab by the Muslims because of our Sikh liberals who bend over backwards for them and support the building of Mosques in Punjab trying to undo our gains during partition.

The two dangers that Punjab faces is the  settlement of Muslims and the conversions to Christianity. The only party that has taken these on is the BJP. Those who we would have thought would be at the forefront of tackling these issues, the Khalistani/Sikh RW have been totally silent on these issues. The only person I have seen on Punjabi media raising questions about the Islamification of Punjab has been a mona BJP guy and he was shouted down by both the Liberals and the Sikh RW and the Congress. 

Just remember that the Congress and Liberals were quite prepared to commit a genocide of our people. Whatever the agenda of the BJP the fact is that they have managed to destroy the reputation of the sacred cows (no pun intended) of the Indian Liberalism like MK Gandhi and Nehru/Indira Gandhi This should be something that we should welcome because these were the people who revelled in the subjugation of our people. It is correct that there are Hindutvis  who have tried to justify 1984 but this is not the majority and they could be the former liberals who are now running with the Hindutvis for their own reasons. 

One thing that we have to admire about the Hindutvis  is that unlike us they have managed to insolate their liberals and the Hindutvis are now a majority in their population.  The Hindu liberals are being marginalised with each passing year. Lately our people have also woken up to the reality of our liberals but we are a few years behind the total isolation of our liberals that the Hindutvis have achieved in their people.  

Its also funny how muslims cry about hindutvis while their own islamists have been doing horrible things to non muslims since 1947 in pakistan and bangladesh and other islamic countries. They only care when its their people being affected. I dont like hindus but i dont give a damn about what is happening to these muslims anymore. Im just worried about muslims from the cow belt moving to punjab jammu himachal area specifically punjab since our liberal lot will happily welcome them to fill our lands smh. Liberalism is cancer and promotes destruction of communities.

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Its also funny how muslims cry about hindutvis while their own islamists have been doing horrible things to non muslims since 1947 in pakistan and bangladesh and other islamic countries. They only care when its their people being affected. I dont like hindus but i dont give a damn about what is happening to these muslims anymore. Im just worried about muslims from the cow belt moving to punjab jammu himachal area specifically punjab since our liberal lot will happily welcome them to fill our lands smh. Liberalism is cancer and promotes destruction of communities.

As they get more and more heat in the cow belt, I can see more and more of them choosing to settle in Punjab especially as our liberals have pushed the narrative of their being 'bacharay' victims and that it is our religious duty to help them. This suicidal narrative will bring about the destruction of Punjab if it is not nipped in the bud. 

You mentioned Jammu and Himachal, the people of these regions do not have the liberals we have and in Jammu the Rohingya who went there (no doubt under the ISI plan) to affect the demography  were kicked out by the Hindutvis. Even a small community of 6,000 Rohingyas was enough to ring alarm bells in the Jammu area that understands how demography can be used to deprive them of the land, unfortunately our liberals are hell bent on helping the demographic jihad against Punjab.

10 minutes ago, proactive said:

As they get more and more heat in the cow belt, I can see more and more of them choosing to settle in Punjab especially as our liberals have pushed the narrative of their being 'bacharay' victims and that it is our religious duty to help them. This suicidal narrative will bring about the destruction of Punjab if it is not nipped in the bud. 

You mentioned Jammu and Himachal, the people of these regions do not have the liberals we have and in Jammu the Rohingya who went there (no doubt under the ISI plan) to affect the demography  were kicked out by the Hindutvis. Even a small community of 6,000 Rohingyas was enough to ring alarm bells in the Jammu area that understands how demography can be used to deprive them of the land, unfortunately our liberals are hell bent on helping the demographic jihad against Punjab.

you should see the changing demographics of the inner areas of jalandhar city. They even caught some of these people from there who were plotting something a few years ago.Remember that muslim dgp guy from that alam sena group and and what they did to many sikh men? I hate sikh liberals they will bring our destruction.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

you should see the changing demographics of the inner areas of jalandhar city. They even caught some of these people from there who were plotting something a few years ago.

The intention of the ISI is to change the demography of the areas which in 1947 had arge Muslim populations and which are close to Pakistan. Jammu and Punjab are their targets. This is why we need to speak out about this conspiracy to change the demography of Punjab, The people of Jammu are well aware of this and have been able to block this but our people are sleeping in Punjab not knowing what awaits them in the future. 

3 minutes ago, proactive said:

The intention of the ISI is to change the demography of the areas which in 1947 had arge Muslim populations and which are close to Pakistan. Jammu and Punjab are their targets. This is why we need to speak out about this conspiracy to change the demography of Punjab, The people of Jammu are well aware of this and have been able to block this but our people are sleeping in Punjab not knowing what awaits them in the future. 

honestly i see so many apne cozying up to these people on twitter just because they are against india since the india thing is a recent one and the 1947 thing is being forgotten. If things go bad these liberals should be sent to the front line to die first since they love humanity so much.Maybe they can sacrifice themselves as part of their one love one humanity campaign.

Here is the bogus response to a PIL filed about Rohingyas in India, 

261 Rohingya Muslims Residing In Punjab: State Submits Affidavit In SC (outlookindia.com)

261 only in Punjab is a definite lie meant to keep the population from knowing what is really happening there. But look at the affect of even these 261 Rohingyas in Punjab-;

The Punjab government has further said Rohingyas residing in the state have been serving in slaughter houses and meat plants on daily wages.

I suppose these people work in Jhatka meat shops? Nope, one Bimari leads to another Bimari. 

International organisations like UNHCR are quick to issue ID cards so that they can be treated as refugees and not sent back. 

Out of these 261 Rohingya Muslims, 191 are residing in Dera Bassi and 70 in village Handesra. Further, out of 261, 227 are in possession of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) certificates. The same in the case of 34 Rohingyas could not be secured due to Covid-19 pandemic," the affidavit stated.