muslims hoping Sikhs will help them against hindus.... i think not

justasking

7 minutes ago, proactive said:

The intention of the ISI is to change the demography of the areas which in 1947 had arge Muslim populations and which are close to Pakistan. Jammu and Punjab are their targets. This is why we need to speak out about this conspiracy to change the demography of Punjab, The people of Jammu are well aware of this and have been able to block this but our people are sleeping in Punjab not knowing what awaits them in the future. 

india is going to have a civil war in the future for sure. people live their lives comfortably as if nothing is gonna happen anymore and we are all gonna live with peace. They have forgotten so many wars happened less than a century ago.

1 minute ago, proactive said:

Here is the bogus response to a FOI request about Rohingyas in Punjab, 

261 Rohingya Muslims Residing In Punjab: State Submits Affidavit In SC (outlookindia.com)

261 only in Punjab is a definite lie meant to keep the population from knowing what is really happening there. But look at the affect of even these 261 Rohingyas in Punjab-;

The Punjab government has further said Rohingyas residing in the state have been serving in slaughter houses and meat plants on daily wages.

I suppose these people work in Jhatka meat shops? Nope, one Bimari leads to another Bimari. 

International organisations like UNHCR are quick to issue ID cards so that they can be treated as refugees and not sent back. 

Out of these 261 Rohingya Muslims, 191 are residing in Dera Bassi and 70 in village Handesra. Further, out of 261, 227 are in possession of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) certificates. The same in the case of 34 Rohingyas could not be secured due to Covid-19 pandemic," the affidavit stated.

Why do these organizations have so much love for muslims? What about all the nonmuslims slaughtered by them? They create terror for others and then we have to feel sympathy for them.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

india is going to have a civil war in the future for sure. people live their lives comfortably as if nothing is gonna happen anymore and we are all gonna live with peace. They have forgotten so many wars happened less than a century ago.

I know this will not be a popular opinion but as Sikhs we should at least be grateful that the BJP is in power rather than the Congress. These Congress s.cum would  empower their Muslim vote bank like nothing we have seen. I just wish the BJP would deport the illegal Bangladeshis and Rohingyas out of India. At least this would cut the Muslim population of Punjab. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

I know this will not be a popular opinion but as Sikhs we should at least be grateful that the BJP is in power rather than the Congress. These Congress s.cum would  empower their Muslim vote bank like nothing we have seen. I just wish the BJP would deport the illegal Bangladeshis and Rohingyas out of India. At least this would cut the Muslim population of Punjab. 

when two muslim countries were created why werent all these people sent there? So we should be secular while they can create islamic  territories for themselves.

8 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

honestly i see so many apne cozying up to these people on twitter just because they are against india since the india thing is a recent one and the 1947 thing is being forgotten. If things go bad these liberals should be sent to the front line to die first since they love humanity so much.Maybe they can sacrifice themselves as part of their one love one humanity campaign.

The biggest moorakhs of all this are the Khalistanis. They make tall claims about being the defenders of Punjab but they more than the liberals have enable the Islamification of Punjab. I remember in either 1986/87 an Iranian secret operative working for the Iranian govt  living in Chandigarh was trying to organise some sort of Muslim Shia revival in the area for which he was killed by the Kharkoos. Don't make the mistake of thinking today's Khalistanis could recognise a danger as much as the Kharkoos of the 1980s could. 

4 hours ago, proactive said:

So if Hindus call us Hindus then we become Hindus? Is our Niarapan that weak?  So we should align with the side that has two groups that committed genocide on us, the Congress in 1984 and the Muslims in the 18th century? 

by that messed up logic we should never have kicked out the ayra samajists who were pushing their false narratives onto sikhi , we all have seen these RSS fanatics threaten our women , claim they will tke over our gurdwarey which is possible if sikhs are dumb enough to give votes to akalidal badal or AAP. wouldn't that be great a hinduta CM interfering in SGPC matters via 1925 Gurdwara act. You think those Kanj$ r never had anything to do with past atrocities in 80s and 90s they were complicit.

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

bachan is that war will happen between China and India soon and the fact that mobile surface to air missile equipment is being set up in Panjab seems to underline that movement . The Godless commies will fight the cream of India's troops so expect our lads to die in their droves whilst their families are labelled as atvadis  and desh drohis. Gursikhs have been warning of a time when there will be no pothis and gutkey to read ...what do you think that means ...war and conflicts

1 hour ago, proactive said:

bro id be lying if i said i didn't agree with some sentimens of BJP when it comes to muslims and christian conversion rates the thing is we need our own SIkh version of hindutvas 

17 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

by that messed up logic we should never have kicked out the ayra samajists who were pushing their false narratives onto sikhi , we all have seen these RSS fanatics threaten our women , claim they will tke over our gurdwarey which is possible if sikhs are dumb enough to give votes to akalidal badal or AAP. wouldn't that be great a hinduta CM interfering in SGPC matters via 1925 Gurdwara act. You think those Kanj$ r never had anything to do with past atrocities in 80s and 90s they were complicit.

Sometimes we need to show some intelligence and not go with the stereotype of being a people that cannot think ahead. Looking at an all India level, what do you think a Congress victory bring to India? They will reinforce their Muslim vote bank and that means more love jihad but with those fighting against it being the ones prosecuted. Just as the Democrats in the USA are complicit in allowing illegal immigration because it increases their voter base, so the Congress will allow more and more illegal immigration from Bangladesh which leads to an increase in the Muslims in Punjab. We need to consider who is the least worse for us on an all India level.