Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

On 2/4/2022 at 8:39 PM, Suchi said:

Who is the enemy and whom are you fighting? First define the enemy according to Sikhi. 

As far as I understand the teachings of Guru Nanakji,  the enemy is within as he embraced the teachings of both Islam and the Hindus.  I believe he was enlightened and declared 'There is No Hindu. There is No Muslim'.  I personally know this to be true. 

I have read that he might have converted to Islam as only declared Muslims are allowed in the Kaaba and that his body was taken by his Muslim followers and buried as a result. We know it was never found.

If this is true, then with whom do the allegiance of Sikhs lie as later they were forced to fight and kill the very same people. 

It is interesting that the Sikh symbol today is the exact same as on the Iranian flag. So why would that be? 

Could it be that the origin of Guru Nanak ji was indeed Persia (I understand he hailed from the Bactria region that has Persian ancestry). Or he became attracted to Sufi Islam and hence converted?  If so, it would certainly be problematic for Hindus and their Dharmic faith as they have spent almost a thousand years to get rid of this menace which they are still facing. 

Would it shake your faith if, indeed, this were true?  Where would your allegiance lie? Where would this put the position of GGSji who was actually forced to form a Fauj against the people that Guru Nanakji had, in good faith, embraced? 

While the personal inner battle is one thing, Dharam Yudh is the history and future of this planet. We're fighting Adharam.... that's been that way for Yughs bro. 

On 2/4/2022 at 4:19 PM, Suchi said:

It is certainly Not Hindus that are anti Sikh. It is Muslims and Christians (esp British) that were responsible for the destruction of the Sikhs. Hindus have always treated it as one of the Dharmic Paths. None of the 10 Gurus declared a separate religion. All took much of the teachings from texts that were already present. 

However with the rise of China and Islam there is a need to ensure the unity of India that the breaking India forces are determined to destroy. This is understood by the majority of all Indians. 

Mmm..history and current events don't jibe with that. 

And yes the seperate nature of the Paanth is declared from beginning to end. Nirmal to Khalsa without wavering. 

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Hindus can 'Hindu' if they want to. Maybe Sikhi did not start off as completely separate, but that I think is why, Dasam Patshah established the Khalsa, to make it very clear that Sikhs are distinct from 'Hindus' even if they share a lot in common. Just as you would not say to a Muslim/Christian/Jew that they are all the same. 

Again, the Khalsa Panth ? And the Hindus in India would be happy for Sikhs to be on the frontline of any battles/wars. 

It's for Amritvela to do Paath and Simran primarily. 

The underlined paragraph is interesting, I think someone better versed should respond. 

I don't think the Gurus cared for 'appeasing' Muslims. 

Would be interested to know more on this. Not heard this before. 

Nope. Guru Nanak Dev Ji went in the appearance of a Haaji but it was known to those there, that they had come from India. 

I think the remainder of your post is trolling. 

@Suchi

Judge Judy Face Palm GIF - Judge Judy Face Palm Pissed GIFs

The Paanth was always Nirmal. 

On 2/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, Suchi said:

That's because they are generally better educated as they follow their faith that tells them to become twice born. Hence why Hindus dominate in all fields that require education rather than physical strength. 

And don't forget the Sikh Gurus were all Hindu Khatris so their numbers would automatically reduce as many chose to join the new Panth. 

Many others were forced to boost the numbers to replace the Faujis lost in battle. So there is no Sikh without the Hindu. 

You do gather that some of us Sikhs actually believe this tisar panth supersedes all the other dharmic panths before it, don't you? 

@Suchi I appreciate the responses bro, but I'm not moved by them. They aren't based in Gurbani or Dharam. This living hinudism is not impressive by way of demonstration or in theory. It's erasing Dharam and Sikhs keep being on the raw end of Hindus. The hindustani government and social media speak loud and clear. 

I suggest you become a Sikh or become the only known Dhamri "hindu" and clean house bro. Hinduism is a subverted mess bro. Tanking everyone's reputation with it. Destroying your Dharams. Y'all need to get back to basics and be ready for parade inspection and keep your animosity focused in the right directions. 

@Suchi If Dharam and india interest you I wouldn't have anything to do with hinudism bro. You need to find some real Dharmis. Somebody must still survive Dharam intact. Or become a Sikh bro we have the truth on the truth. Clearly. Look at what hindus are telling you versus what Gurbani says. 

You're not dumb bro. You know the enemies seen, unseen, internal and external are many. You know we've been fighting Adharmis for Yughs. The fact that isn't part of this ever changing hinduism is proof of what crap it is bro. It has neither the internal nor external Dharam intact. Truth doesn't change bro. Stick with the story that never changes. Come be a Sikh bro. 

Hinuism and hindustan are plummeting through history face black. Sorry. 

If the world could vote somebody off, you know it's india right? Perceptually in the world? For being a bunch of crazy casteist rapists? 

Like..we have news in the world bro. Nobody missed the multigenerational <banned word filter activated> show known as hindustan nor the Adharmi behaviors it swims in. 

Y'all need to save Dharam's reputation. What you've done to Dharam and with Dharam pretty much speaks for itself. 

We're just happy when we stay out the crosshairs. 

But the talking to coming your way from Dharam and the respective Devte is not one I envy you. As a nation. 

India should be leading the world spiritually and especially Dharmically and it is quite obviously..not..

Which is why you should ask for Khalsa Raj. Y'all aren't qualified or prepared to run anything apparently. 

It's sad bro. India should be a world power, and showing us what the fruits of Dharam look like. 

Instead it's playing tryhard tyrant and just failing. 

I'm rooting for you guys really.