Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

10 hours ago, Premi5 said:

They gave special treatment for 'important' people like celebrities to enter the country when everyone else was not allowed, from what I saw in the media in the UK. A lot of Aussies were treated very badly by the govt it seems

Mate, did you hear about he entire Novak Djokovic issue?

Look, I would say the western Australian government probably treated it's own people the worst, it's been almost a year and you can't get in there without a proper reason, and otherwise you have to quarantine, even the poms had to quarantine extra for the ashes so they moved it to Hobart.

17 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

Mate, did you hear about he entire Novak Djokovic issue?

Look, I would say the western Australian government probably treated it's own people the worst, it's been almost a year and you can't get in there without a proper reason, and otherwise you have to quarantine, even the poms had to quarantine extra for the ashes so they moved it to Hobart.

And that's over covid. What do you think they're capable of if its a real issue? A governmental shift, attack, disaster? Coup? It's like someone who goes crazy over nothing ... what's the crazy you get when things get crazy then? I'd be concerned for yourself and everyone else there. Lest ye join the aboriginal.